Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakevegan (View Post)
are you sure? cause that icon...

Yes I love Emily with red hair but I'm ok if she's not back with red head... I'm actually ok with Kats current hair color
Old 10-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Ok, so a couple points.

Lisa, I agree.. I'm dying to know what's going to happen with their hair, because well... **** it, I ship Naomily's hair and I embrace my weirdness..

I'd be fine if Kat stays brunette or dark but Lily going back to blonde.. but in a perfect world, they both would go back to their original Naomily colors ♥

I also wonder about the clothing, I can't really picture Emily dressing up like a normal human being and Naomi dropping either the floral **** or the grandma sweaters..

I am WAY TOO interested in all the BTS stuff because, I think some of you might know already, Gen 2 cast is my favorite.. not only their characters but the actual cast, I always found them hilarious and lovely, they all seemed like best friends... it's a shame it's only going to be 4 of all of them, but at least I get 4.. not like for G1 that we only get 1 <_< poor Hannah, she's probably going to feel awkward at some point.. plus it's been longer since she played Cass.. tho I know she gets along with Kaya and Jack just fine.

In regards to what Jamie said about interactions, I actually thought within episodes.. but then I started thinking about it and I am like.. ok that's not a go, Effy is screwing her boss.. so she'll have scenes with him, she'll also have scenes with Naomi and prob Emily, Naomily will have scenes together as well and then there's a BUNCH of other guests stars for Fire.. so what's the point on having so many new actors if there won't be many scenes with several of them interacting?.. so then I thought, maybe he means within main characters.. but that pretty much says there WILL BE at least one scene with either Ceffy, Cass/Effy or something like that.. (please let it be a Nook scene, please jesus!) as well as he specified that Naomily are heavily ft in FIRE... why would he specify in FIRE if all of us think/know that's the only ep where they'll be ft.. (again, please let me be wrong and let a Nook scene happen)
Old 10-21-2012, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

We'll have to wait and see about the hair ship. I'm crossing my fingers for the blonde to come back. I'm pretty fine with Kat's hair color too.

^ Cook/Effy scenes are a possibility. I'm highly skeptical and don't expect a Cook/Naomi scene, but it would be a nice surprise if there actually was one. I don't mind them.

So I think I need to stop letting all the speculation get to me and just hope for the best if I want to make it to 2013. I think I've read all the worst case scenarios.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Ok, so a couple points.

Lisa, I agree.. I'm dying to know what's going to happen with their hair, because well... **** it, I ship Naomily's hair and I embrace my weirdness..

I'd be fine if Kat stays brunette or dark but Lily going back to blonde.. but in a perfect world, they both would go back to their original Naomily colors ♥

I also wonder about the clothing, I can't really picture Emily dressing up like a normal human being and Naomi dropping either the floral **** or the grandma sweaters..

I am WAY TOO interested in all the BTS stuff because, I think some of you might know already, Gen 2 cast is my favorite.. not only their characters but the actual cast, I always found them hilarious and lovely, they all seemed like best friends... it's a shame it's only going to be 4 of all of them, but at least I get 4.. not like for G1 that we only get 1 <_< poor Hannah, she's probably going to feel awkward at some point.. plus it's been longer since she played Cass.. tho I know she gets along with Kaya and Jack just fine.

In regards to what Jamie said about interactions, I actually thought within episodes.. but then I started thinking about it and I am like.. ok that's not a go, Effy is screwing her boss.. so she'll have scenes with him, she'll also have scenes with Naomi and prob Emily, Naomily will have scenes together as well and then there's a BUNCH of other guests stars for Fire.. so what's the point on having so many new actors if there won't be many scenes with several of them interacting?.. so then I thought, maybe he means within main characters.. but that pretty much says there WILL BE at least one scene with either Ceffy, Cass/Effy or something like that.. (please let it be a Nook scene, please jesus!) as well as he specified that Naomily are heavily ft in FIRE... why would he specify in FIRE if all of us think/know that's the only ep where they'll be ft.. (again, please let me be wrong and let a Nook scene happen)
Naomily are only in Fire from the looks of it, Rich listed them just for it, and they are only guest roles so I can't see them popping up in the other two parts. The way JB talks I'd say they're not, as he specifically talked about them in the one episode. They won't be in Cook's IMO. And we know Cook isn't in Fire, so I'd to say (happily ) I doubt there'll be any interaction there.

JB might never have even meant there'd be any cross-overs between Fire and Rise. He was more likely talking about Effy and Cassie as both live in London, Cook's in Manchester so I don't know how anyone would have a scene with him. JB definitely didn't mean there'd be minimal interaction between characters within their own episodes, that is illogical and contradicts what we know of the storylines.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

A Cassie/Effy scene would be nice. Looking forward to, hopefully, some nice Effy/Naomi/Emily scenes. The good thing about Fire is having three familiar faces back.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Ok, so a couple points.

fandom: "we don't care if kat changes her hair *shrug* "

--> BTS pics with kat w/ red hair emerge ---

fandom:

Quote:
i could see them having the characters "hand over" the eps to each other so to speak. like if cassie is 1 and cook 2. maybe cook will randomly appear at the end of 1 or something. they could always find a way to incoorporate that even of cassie/cook have nothing to do with each other.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakevegan (View Post)
fandom: "we don't care if kat changes her hair *shrug* "

--> BTS pics with kat w/ red hair emerge ---

fandom:
that would be the reaction. I always preferred Emily's red to Naomi's blonde, so if I had to pick one it would be Emily i'd to see with the same hair

Quote:
A Cassie/Effy scene would be nice.
It would, and it would make Cassie seem less pathetic. Like she at least has one friend/acquitance. As for Cook, I think it's realistic he's separate to everyone, it wouldn't be unreasonable for all the old characters to have distanced themselves away from him, as he is self destructive.

It's good to think at least Effy and Naomily stayed close out of Gen 2, that not all the friendships faded.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

I always liked the Effy/Naomi friendship and their scenes together so I'm glad to see they are still friends, at least.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

I think if they kept their hair it's a bit more realistic. Shows they've grown up and stuff
Old 10-21-2012, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
I always liked the Effy/Naomi friendship and their scenes together so I'm glad to see they are still friends, at least.
Me to. I think they seemed to understand eachother, and Naomi is a lot more mature and settled than Effy, so can probably keep her in check more. Same with Emily. Naomily were the most mature of the girls, and even the boys, except prehaps Thomas.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:14 AM
New Fan

I hope to see scene scene like this.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzandnaomifan (View Post)
I think if they kept their hair it's a bit more realistic. Shows they've grown up and stuff
Old 10-21-2012, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello lobseternumber5

Though I think Naomi and Emily would have her future plans after uni already worked out. They probably already have a gameplan. To bring up conflict because of plans after uni would be really repetative, they've already done that storyline with Naomily more than once. And it was resolved when they learned to compromise, I can't see them back to being stubborn on the matter.

Vegan, you're killing me with the Gif's
Old 10-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

just telling the truth
Old 10-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

If I had to choose, I'd keep Naomi's blonde, maybe because I always thought of her as a natural blonde that bleaches her hair But I don't care anymore about the hair as long as they are fine in the specials.

Those plans coudl be messed up by other circumstances. I'm bracing myself for a bit of drama, just in case.

"It's a love story about a girl who doesn't want to be in love". Jack Thorne

Last edited by Buckbeak; 10-21-2012 at 11:26 AM