Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-18-2012, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice people are excited. Skins made a smart choice including Naomily in one of the parts, they've got people buzzing.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
Found this cute gif on tumblr already!

XXX
I missed seeing them together! They both look adorable

"I'm.. into people."
Old 10-18-2012, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thread needs more Lily and Kat.

The Gif's need more red and blonde
Old 10-18-2012, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

all the naomily feels are coming back

girls. nice to see most of you are still around.

I'm manu, btw

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 10-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew it was you, Manu good to see you back.

And I get your feelings, I have all these Skins, Naomily, Lily/Kat feeling back. It's been too long
Old 10-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Extreme Fan

i didn't expect anything so soon. they're so lovely
Old 10-18-2012, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My reaction exactly I could kiss Skins for giving us this. I thought we'd have to wait weeks for anything else.

When I saw the video I was all.

I hope Kat and Lily weren't lying when they said we'd get weekly updates on-set.

Oww AE item about the video:

http://www.afterellen.com/content/20...ase-skins-fire

Last edited by Skinsfan; 10-18-2012 at 10:19 AM
Old 10-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Passionate Fan

hi guys! I have a hard time keeping up with all the info flying around bc im at school all day & when Im not at school Im doing HW all day

I finally got over the fact that Naomily wont have their own ep/film

Here is what I predict:

I think they are broken up ( I know most ppl dont think so) or at least have some issues. That Victoria girl sitting next to Kat in read through? I hope she has nothing to do with Emily. But some how I have a feeling she might...

I know you guys dont think naomily will have a significant part in the movie/ep. but I think they might have at least 3-5 scenes and all the Naomi with Effy ones could be used to explain what the ef happened. its not impossible. I think they will have drama, some type of drama.

I also think meg and April will be back & maybe others but skins is keeping it under wraps. I Think it might be to surprise the fans.

I Know most of you dont share this view but this is what my gut is telling me so I had to put it out there
Old 10-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Passionate Fan

EDIT: double post.

Last edited by Love2angel12; 10-18-2012 at 08:37 PM
Old 10-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not what my guts telling me. My gut is saying that Naomi is in it more than Emily, so has more scenes with Effy. As for that girl (her names not Victoria) I think she will be someone Effy interacts with at her job. There'll have to be multiple characters in the finance storyline.

I don't believe Naomi or Emily will get characters brought in that are only linked to them, it's not the impression Kaya is giving. She keeps saying the movies are about the central characters, even more so than a normal character centric episode. There's too much going on with Effy for them to bring in a girl to interfere with Naomily. It doesn't fit what we know.

As for keeping things under wraps, I don't buy it. Meg wasn't at the readthrough, she's not in the studio with the other three, and there's nothing to suggest we're being lied to. I'd like to think there were secret cameos but I don't believe there is. I think what they've told us we're getting is exactly what we will get. I have a feeling we won't be getting tons of Naomily or Emily/Naomi as characters. I think people are overestimating and overthinking everything tbh. IMO Naomily are called guest roles for a reason.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Passionate Fan

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

(That's my thoughts on the new Naomily/LilyKat. And this time I'm actually in ENGLAND!)

Last edited by ElizaOlivia; 10-18-2012 at 03:03 PM Reason: So I don't stretch your screen
Old 10-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

I'm getting super excited watching the videos and gifs and gah it feels like old times So Fire is filming first Can't wait to see BTS stuff.

Quote:
We need more posts though, not enough excitement in here
If I weren't working 50 hour weeks I would have time to squee more

Last edited by ShortyK125; 10-18-2012 at 04:49 PM
Old 10-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

I'll share some weird stuff that happened to me the other day, I asked Skins tw, well I actually said something like, these are all the characters coming back, no secret guests or cameos right? And Skins replied literally this: hello. Yes, that's right. Skins. Then it replied 6 episodes. And I was like wtf? So I sent an email to Rich asking if it was him on tw because those replies were kind of weird, then I noticed those replies to me were deleted. Could have been a hacker? I don't know, but I found it all very strange so I decided to just leave it. I do trust Jess is saying the truth tho, Jamie said before he would never ask any actor to lie in regards to if they are or not coming back for Skins 7 and he was right, they even let Kaya and Jack spoil it on twitter.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doccubus (View Post)

I'm manu, btw
DUde as if we could forget.

I have to say I haven't seen this new LilyKat vid yet, but simply seeing them together (in GIF form) talking about Skins (I assume) has given me the most ridiculous smile. I'm happy to just see them and know it's Skins that has them working together again, it's all I need. I missed it so, I hadn't realised quite how much I did. There's so much joy in mah heart right now I can't contain it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
They start filming tomorrow. OMG new Naomily footage will exist within days
That is crazy talk. Absolute crazy talk. A week ago we didn't even know if Skins was still a go..... and now this and that and cracker jack. I can't take it in.

Last edited by Scully_fan; 10-18-2012 at 05:05 PM
Old 10-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's been so long since I was last in here

Love the new LilyKat vid and excited for all the new stuff that will be out