Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Freddie chasing away her demons...WOW that scene was amazing. Freddie showed just how much he cared for Effy and he would do anything for her.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
Freddie chasing away her demons...WOW that scene was amazing. Freddie showed just how much he cared for Effy and he would do anything for her.
You know I had to watch the scene a few times before realizing there was actually no one there.
The people in the field are all in Effy's mind & Freddie goes and fight her demons,even if he can't see them at all.
My heart melted for the sweetness & the caring of the scene.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Ali
Master Fan

I thought they were really there. She thought they were her "demons" from her blurry, sideways point of view, but they were just a bunch of tourists... no? Freds obviously saw them and we heard them scurry away in terror and everything. & If they weren't really there, why didn't they make them scary instead of normal people?

Quote:
My favorite scene from the ep, possibly the entire 4 series!
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 03-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Total Fan

Luke is self obsessed, not really Freddie just kidding!

Whether we see each other next week, next month, never again, it doesn't matter. It's only time.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She thought they were her "demons" from her blurry, sideways point of view, but they were just a bunch of tourists... no? Freds obviously saw them and we heard them scurry away in terror and everything. & If they weren't really there, why didn't they make them scary instead of normal people?
Well he kept saying there's no one here plus one millisecond after he start screaming there's literally no one anymore.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

^ They just look like ramblers - I think one of them have some sort of rambling stick. If they weren't just normal people - but demons of Effy's imagination - they wouldn't have looked ordinary because it would have been her POV. It doesn't look like she's going to be scared of elderly men and women taking a walk in a park.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
You know I had to watch the scene a few times before realizing there was actually no one there.
The people in the field are all in Effy's mind & Freddie goes and fight her demons,even if he can't see them at all.
My heart melted for the sweetness & the caring of the scene.
This is how I've always viewed the scene.

"Effy, there's no one there!"
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands
Old 03-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Total Fan

i just wanted to share that Megan Prescott has the best toned arms in Skins history. that's why ever episode i want more of her.

anyway, yeah i never really saw it that way. were those people Effy saw jus on her mid or did they exist? but Freddie insisted there was no one around... its now confusing me too. but most probably, it was only her hallucination.

Whether we see each other next week, next month, never again, it doesn't matter. It's only time.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still think it was her hallucination
Old 03-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think it was a hallucination, I never thought that honestly. The reason I believe they were real because the episode was from Freddie's POV completely, if the people weren't real, Freddie wouldn't have seen them.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Quote:
^ They just look like ramblers - I think one of them have some sort of rambling stick. If they weren't just normal people - but demons of Effy's imagination - they wouldn't have looked ordinary because it would have been her POV. It doesn't look like she's going to be scared of elderly men and women taking a walk in a park.
Exactly.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 03-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Kisses (View Post)
I don't think it was a hallucination, I never thought that honestly. The reason I believe they were real because the episode was from Freddie's POV completely, if the people weren't real, Freddie wouldn't have seen them.
Honestly at the beginning I thought it too,but he kept repeating that there's no one there. Why would he say that if there were people?
Old 04-15-2010, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

i think when freddie said, "there's no one there." maybe he meant that there were no demons there or that there weren't any actual people there to hurt her.

bu if the park really was empty and those people were in either effy's head or freddie's.. it IS sort of disturbing.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:14 AM
New Fan

In your opinion, what kind of drug Freddie and Effy were inhaling from the bottle in the beginning?
Old 09-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Idk, cannabis probably