Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

I have back problems that I was born with so I try to go with paperbacks for the canvas tote but sometimes I break the rules! lol

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
AtomicEmpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My back isn't the best either so maybe paperbacks would be better

Will have like 3 hours of reading tomorrow and thats just at the school not including bus time
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:19 AM
Supreme Fan

I have back problems too so now we can go tell our doctors that we know the problem is carrying too many books around

wow, I'm envious of all that reading time. I have my morning and afternoon breaks (15 minutes) and lunch (1 hour) but it's always so hard to go back to work after that!

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:22 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, I basically have lunch during the day to read, though, I've been doing data entry the past week and a half to try to transfer files from an old computer system to a new so for lunch I normally just zone out and try not to think too hard. I listen to pandora radio, mess around on facebook, because I know I'll be doing a lot of reading when I get done with lunch. I try to do some reading in the evenings but that hasn't worked out recently. I had to mow yesterday and today I have to make a grocery run.
It's not fair. Being an adult meant no more homework and more free time in the evenings...right
Old 09-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll most likely not have the reading time after this week cause don't really have any notes to do or studying but will starting next week. So will turn to just bus reading but did get some reading done while having an hour off. Though the last hour didn't get much cause of being tired and a headache. But did get some done and some on the bus home
Old 09-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

I miss being able to spend hours doing nothing but reading. It's hard to get any time in lately. I hate having responsiblitlies.
Icon: Unknown
hann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm going to find it hard too now with classes/homework/studying
Old 09-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

I wish I could spend hours reading, but my medication doesn't let me do that anymore. The most i can get in at a time is about 30 minutes if I am lucky.

Icon by Periwinkles
froggiepopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Supreme Fan

I've been carrying Graceling around in my purse all week so I can read it whenever I get a chance, but it's a fairly big book, so my purse ends up leaving red marks on my shoulders Oh, what I go through for my books

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriela (View Post)
I've been carrying Graceling around in my purse all week so I can read it whenever I get a chance, but it's a fairly big book, so my purse ends up leaving red marks on my shoulders Oh, what I go through for my books
You should see me going on vacation. About 1/3 of my room is taken up with books. When I went to London for six weeks for school I brought three with me even though I was taking two literature courses while I was there, and I ended up buying three of the Harry Potter books as well Hi, I'm TheAngel, and I'm a book addict And I wouldn't have it any other way!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have a book with me while at school but didn't even take it out today had so much to do this morning and now not in the mood to read hope to get some reading into my busy scheduled weekend
Old 09-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Total Fan

I always bring a book with me even if I don't read it. I haven't been in the mood to read lately since i've doing other things. I hope to get more reading done for next week.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
MBfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was hoping for plenty of reading on weekends but not this weekend
Old 11-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Total Fan

It's such a great feeling when I finish a book within two days. I always read it on the bus or at the break room at work.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
MBfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:05 AM
Supreme Fan

So, right now I'm reading Shantram by Gregory David Roberts at work. If anyone has never seen this book, it's a 936 page behemoth so between it and my water bottles, my backpack has gotten a bit heavy
Reply   Post New Thread