Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

I usually have a book and I journal with me

-Lisa-
lisagslack14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:28 AM
New Fan

I carry a book in my bag all the time. My family makes fun of me all the time because of it but oh well, I LOVE to read.

Whenever we go out to eat, I always read while waiting for my food to arrive. Some people might find it rude but it helps pass the time.
Coelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Total Fan

that's always a good way for time to pass by

I always have a book as well with me since I like to read while i'm on the bus or at work.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
MBfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

I almost always have a book with me. It's just a great way to pass the time anywhere.

I feel weird not having a book around and not having the possibility of reading if I want to!
Old 07-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm the same way - I'm always paranoid when I don't have a book thinking that that's the day I will really need one

I just love having a book with me for my breaks or lunch time - it makes them feel so much longer in a good way

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hann (View Post)
It doesn't make you weird Megan, I totally understand. I typically carry around only one, unless I haven't started either yet then I usually take a couple because I never know what I'm going to want to read or what mood I'm going to be in.
LOL, good! I completely agree though! I like to read books when I feel in the right mood for it, one of the reasons I keep two with me. Also the fact that I may finish one and not have one to read later. I love having a book along with me.
'Cause now I o w n you Stefan&Katherine | megan

defyprobability is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:49 PM
Total Fan

I never think of the breaks like that There's never enough time for me to read on my breaks... yet I'm always reading during them

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
Old 07-26-2010, 11:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

I ALWAYS carry books with me. In fact, there are at least three in my bag right now, that I am reading at the same time. Books to me, are like a security blanket. I don't feel comfortable without one.
Sheldor The Conqueror&Queen Penelope | Damon&Elena | Arthur&Gwen | Puck&Rachel | Jesse&Rachel | Eleven&Amy | Merlin&Morgana | Simon&Kaylee | Mary&Matthew | Finnick&Annie | Jem&Tessa | Will&Tessa | Cassia&Xander | Snow White&Prince Charming | Harry&Hermione | Ron&Hermione |
CosmicLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Yep, I always carry a book with me. I have a backpack that I take to work and sure enough, there's a book in it. I normally get the chance to read at lunch, but occasionally I'll get the chance to check out a couple pages if it's a really slow day or if it's about 3:30 and we're pretty much done for the day since the office closes at 4:00.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicLove (View Post)
I ALWAYS carry books with me. In fact, there are at least three in my bag right now, that I am reading at the same time. Books to me, are like a security blanket. I don't feel comfortable without one.
This

I actually only currently have 2 books atm , but yeah I basically agree with that!

BTW - Love your icon and signature
Old 07-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
This

I actually only currently have 2 books atm , but yeah I basically agree with that!

BTW - Love your icon and signature

I love multi-reading. It's not difficult at all (for me) to switch between books. I read the same genre anyway so it's not that difficult to follow. LOL.

Hehee thank you
Sheldor The Conqueror&Queen Penelope | Damon&Elena | Arthur&Gwen | Puck&Rachel | Jesse&Rachel | Eleven&Amy | Merlin&Morgana | Simon&Kaylee | Mary&Matthew | Finnick&Annie | Jem&Tessa | Will&Tessa | Cassia&Xander | Snow White&Prince Charming | Harry&Hermione | Ron&Hermione |
CosmicLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Total Fan

I always find it hard to read more than one book at a time. I seem to be only able to read one book at a time.

Old 07-28-2010, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i now keep one under my car seat in mums car for whenver she decides to stop by shops to get something or get petrol lolll
The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicLove (View Post)
I love multi-reading. It's not difficult at all (for me) to switch between books. I read the same genre anyway so it's not that difficult to follow. LOL.
I do the opposite - when I am multi-reading, I read from different genres. It gives me the most options - something for every mood; plus, I rarely mix up storylines when they are so different in the first place.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by misguidedღangel (View Post)
i now keep one under my car seat in mums car for whenver she decides to stop by shops to get something or get petrol lolll
Good girl
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread