Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
In terms of TV actress she was an a-list (not in the classic film business though).
No she wasn't. The closest she came was during the first season of Heroes but mostly because the show was smoking. I think of TV A-list as someone who doesn't have to really audition to get a part because people are bringing projects to her. Connie is A-list because they wanted her for Scandal and then brought Nashville to her. Hayden had to audition. And I think she probably needs one more series in her before she would get past that point.
Old 07-09-2017, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
No she wasn't. The closest she came was during the first season of Heroes but mostly because the show was smoking. I think of TV A-list as someone who doesn't have to really audition to get a part because people are bringing projects to her. Connie is A-list because they wanted her for Scandal and then brought Nashville to her. Hayden had to audition. And I think she probably needs one more series in her before she would get past that point.
Maybe we just disagree on that point. For me at the point where hayden was some years ago it's considered A-list (probably an A- while connie is an A+). Hayden was invited to many award shows, got many magazine interviews/photoshoots and quite a lot of talk show invitations etc. B-list I'd consider someone like charles esten or clare bowen who only had some smaller roles before nashville. And someone like kourtney hansen or ed are c-lists bc they only had this role basically and their characters are only side characters.

Last edited by Arrakis; 07-10-2017 at 07:54 AM
Old 07-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Total Fan

I remember a long while ago Hayden being talked about on TMZ a lot. They really liked her....One guy especially....cute tall guy with long hair.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Connie A-List though? Damn, if she is, Hayden is as well

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Total Fan

^ But Connie has been recognized in her movies more from around the world.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
Connie A-List though? Damn, if she is, Hayden is as well
Yes, I think my definition of A-list (TV wise--Connie isn't an A list film star) is such where people court the A-lister instead of the A-lister having to audition for other people. That's the position Connie was and probably is in.

I don't think Hayden was ever in that position.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Okay. But I don't truly get it why she is a A-list though. I like her, but i don't know

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 07-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Yes, I think my definition of A-list (TV wise--Connie isn't an A list film star) is such where people court the A-lister instead of the A-lister having to audition for other people. That's the position Connie was and probably is in.

I don't think Hayden was ever in that position.
We have different definitions I guess. Bc in my definition hayden was an a-list now turned b-list. But those who don't need to audition at all I consider A+
Old 07-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Total Fan

A-list or A+....I don't care. I just know I like Hayden way more than I ever liked Connie.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess I don't accept the premise that there is an A+ list. I've only ever heard A list, B list, C list...etc.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Total Fan

Well, if there was an A+ list, Hayden would be on it for me.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
Well, if there was an A+ list, Hayden would be on it for me.
From her acting skills she sure is one of the best TV actresses of all time, bc most with her skills are in the classic film business so on TV she sure is a queen in terms of quality, but going by the classic characteristics of acting lists like the need to audition and whatever else (if you use A+ and A-) she would only be an A- or A though, while connie would be one of the fiew A+ tv actresses.
Old 07-13-2017, 09:06 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
From her acting skills she sure is one of the best TV actresses of all time, bc most with her skills are in the classic film business so on TV she sure is a queen in terms of quality, but going by the classic characteristics of acting lists like the need to audition and whatever else (if you use A+ and A-) she would only be an A- or A though, while connie would be one of the fiew A+ tv actresses.
I totally agree with this statement!
Old 07-16-2017, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just wish Hayden could get more ...

Old 07-16-2017, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I find juliette constantly falling down during her rehearsals quite enervating. Especially since it's psychological and it seemed she actually overcame that problem.