Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-03-2017, 07:55 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
I would like to not see her end depressed this season.
So totally agree!!!
Old 07-05-2017, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

They won't go down that route again will they?

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-05-2017, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
I don't think these writers seem interested in much drama, especially for Juliette. They just let her always be jealous of avery.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Who knows? They never write her parts with any consistency or balance. I know I would probably get bored if they did that all the time, but it would be nice if there was just a little normalcy in her life. I always wanted to see her, Avery, and Cadence in a scene together as a normal family....even a normal boring family just once.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't know. The jealousy of Avery seemed to come out of nowhere nad not in line with what they'd been doing before. But I wonder if it's a way for Avery to decide he needs to pursue his dreams too.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Haven't seen tonights ep yet, but heard from other fans juliette had no scene for herself and Javery only 1-2 minutes. I'm not even sure if I should go on watching this crap. It keeps getting worse.
I must be honest if hayden doesn't leave this show after season 6 and also takes no other role her career is doomed and I don't think I will follow her on this path. I wish her all the luck of course but I think I will give up on her after season 6 if she does not leave. It's sad, bc I like her a lot.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that might be best for your.

I think making predictions about what will happen based on whether or not she stays with the show are kind of silly because it's unpredictable but we probably won't be around to see what the truth is.

No, she didn't have a scene to herself. It's was Avery-focused.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I'm talking about simple logical thinking. And her a-list career will likely not survive if nashville keeps being her only project for a longer time period.

As for stopping being her fan. I'll have to see. I don't want to give her up tbh. But this siutation is very disappointing for many of her fans. And probably for her too.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I mean, they never acted like Hayden was main cast

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-07-2017, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Oh they did from seson 1-4 even if in s4 the story was pretty crappy. But she was main together with connie. Maybe connie had even more focus. But hayden followed close behind. And it was good. She was famous in all the news, hunreds of tweets about and towards her every day. Now there is basically nothing.
Old 07-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I don't know. The jealousy of Avery seemed to come out of nowhere nad not in line with what they'd been doing before. But I wonder if it's a way for Avery to decide he needs to pursue his dreams too.
That's exactly what happened on the show this week. Juliette had only two scenes with Avery. Both were unhappy moments in their life. I had already prepared myself to be disappointed before the show began b/c of the promo, yet, still hopeful that maybe they could resolve their differences from last week with the Hallie fiasco. Left the show feeling drained and disappointed....no hope for this couple if the writing doesn't change. Next week's sneak peek looks glum too. Avery drinking, Juliette not being able to share her awful day with him b/c a woman took the phone from Avery, handed him a drink and basically told Juliette to go away....she was bothering him.

Now, ask me how many scenes Deacon had with his new "potential love-interest" friend. And how many Scarlett had with that asinine storyline about bullying. (Don't get me wrong. I hate bullying, but why does a show about country music in Nashville have to be consumed with this subject for an entire episode? Just like why did the show have to take up two episodes about Clay's plight with the police officer?) While, I am always interested in the issues I read about in the news, that is NOT the reason I watch Nashville.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm talking about simple logical thinking. And her a-list career will likely not survive if nashville keeps being her only project for a longer time period.
She's not A-list. She has never been A-list. And she gets top billing which, other than a few indie films here and there, she has never had.

Quote:
Yes, they did. And they still do. Again, Hayden gets top billing. She does the rounds of promotion. They have given her a story whether it's liked or not.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
She's not A-list. She has never been A-list. And she gets top billing which, other than a few indie films here and there, she has never had.
In terms of TV actress she was an a-list (not in the classic film business though). And top billing on some posters alone while not being the actual lead on a show is utter nonsense and bs (thanks marhsall) in my eyes.

Quote:
Yes, they did. And they still do. Again, Hayden gets top billing. She does the rounds of promotion. They have given her a story whether it's liked or not.
They only do towards the public via poters and promo, but certainly not on the show itself. They only gave her a story in the beginning. That of her being on a wheelchair and trying to get back on track. But now suddenly she acts as if her development she made neer happened. They killed her story and now she often acts as a side character to other characters apart of a few episodes like 13 or 16. But overall she has no clear story anymore.

Last edited by Arrakis; 07-07-2017 at 08:54 PM
Old 07-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I hate to write this, but I agree. Because I love Hayden so much, I want to believe she is A-list, but if I am honest when I look at all the shows and movies she has been a part of, that isn't the case. Yes, she is a Fantastic actress who can act circles around most other tv and Movie actresses, but besides Soaps, Heroes and Nashville, she really hasn't been that recognized. Just saying.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
I hate to write this, but I agree. Because I love Hayden so much, I want to believe she is A-list, but if I am honest when I look at all the shows and movies she has been a part of, that isn't the case. Yes, she is a Fantastic actress who can act circles around most other tv and Movie actresses, but besides Soaps, Heroes and Nashville, she really hasn't been that recognized. Just saying.
In terms of TV actress she was definitely an a-list with heroes and nashville on ABC with the different award noms. In terms of movie actress she is rather a b-list or maybe even c-list. She had some movies like scream but all in all mostly independent stuff. But TV nowadays has a much higher position than 20 years ago. Also due to social media probably.