Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Evil snow should have warned you first then . Pity it will have to melt at some point

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2012, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Looks like the snow here will be melting over the next few days. We're supposed to have a bunch of rain that'll (in theory) make a lot of it go away
Old 01-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Guyss I've missed you!

I'm back now, done with finals. I think I'll fail a class or two but I'm okay with it because I did what I could How are you bbs?
Old 01-21-2012, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Pelin
Old 01-21-2012, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Juliee
Old 01-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's good about the snow Julie

Pelin! Aww, as long as you did what you could nothing else you can do . Hopefully you did good in all your finals though

I have a headache & what are my family doing? Cleaning. Not helping it... Then is playing up on me, so after I'm finished posting on here I'm just getting off

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-22-2012, 02:15 AM
Elite Fan

That means that you cannot send the snow to me then Julie .

Welcome back Pelin .

Chelle *softly*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_aprilpie (View Post)
Didn't recognize it was you at first Aurora, love your new username Maybe I should change mine too, it's so old
I got this from another thread, but thought it was better to bring the conversation into here instead of taking over that thread with it.

Sorry . Thank you . That does not sound like a good reason to change it, I like your username. But if you are bored of it.. . What would you change it to if you do change it?
Old 01-22-2012, 03:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Aurora, thanks . I'm feeling a bit better now, had NCIS (& Aurora) keeping me company all day to help with that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-22-2012, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

That may be true Chelle, but the NCIS has probably been more company . I wish I could sleep better. I also wish I had some cookies.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

No, both is good company

Here:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-22-2012, 04:15 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, good .

Cute emoticon . I wish I could eat that cookie.. Actually..

Two can play at your cute emoticon game Chelle .
Old 01-22-2012, 04:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

so they can

I'm too lazy to continue playing though I also found fanfics to read instead of watching another episode of NCIS

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Chelle, Aurora I hope you don't have a headache anymore Chelle

I wake up at 5pm I need to fix that somehow
Old 01-22-2012, 05:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No, no headache today (not currently anyway)

yes, fix that

I got up at about 11am , I was planning on calling the childcare centre I'm doing my work placement at this morning, but I guess since I wasn't up that'll have to happen this afternoon instead . Not sure how I managed to stay in bed that long, since I went to bed at about midnight (well I was watching Medium & in bed before that, & it ended at about 20 to 12)...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

I agree, you should try fix that Pelin. That is not a good time to be waking up, trust me, I usually do. When I actually get some sleep that is.