Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-17-2012, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

Strange. Maybe it's our weather, we had some really odd weather here. It's kind of warm today again but we had a cold snap of it being -23 degrees C. That is crazy cold!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-17-2012, 05:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that really is crazy cold

We have rain & flood warnings here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2012, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We've had snow here the last few days and there's a Snowstorm Watch from midnight (20 minutes from now) til midnight tomorrow night

But, on the upside, my 11-year-old dog seems to turn into a puppy when she's out in the snow
Old 01-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Aww that doesn't sound very good at all . The part about your dog sounds good though , as long as she's enjoying herself

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2012, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, she is. She's loved the snow all her life. Sometimes she likes to eat it, sometimes she likes to bark at it as it's coming down, sometimes she likes to lay down in it
Old 01-18-2012, 01:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Aww, sounds cute maybe it should snow, a little bit, more often for her then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2012, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

I love when dogs just dig righ tinto the snow. My old Golden when he was alive used to do that. My dog now hates snow but maybe because she's small and a short haired.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Aww, that could be why

I'd love to be able to see one of my family's dogs in the snow. She's a very bouncy & energetic dog normally (she is still a young dog), it would be interesting to see how she'd react to snow. But of course, never snows here, so I'll never find out ...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

You can send some snow to me if you want to get rid of some .
Old 01-18-2012, 07:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Do you want it to flood Aurora? The snow wouldn't last very long at all before the heat/sun melted it all away turning it into yucky slush, then water - causing it to flood thanks to the rain we've had lately...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Yes. Maybe I do . It would mean that I could not get home, at least using the front door, if it did flood, and I do not really see a problem with that.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

fine, but can you make it only flood over that house ?

My father actually made it home on time, usually he gets stuck at work for one reason or another

On another note, Aurora, I'm in love with my icon. Sparkles

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2012, 03:52 AM
Elite Fan

I wish I could.

Funny about your father, actually your reaction is funnier .

I am glad that you are in love with your icon, maybe you should go run off with your silly sparkles obsession and icon there and I will just sit here trying to remember when you were normal . But more seriously I am glad that you love it .
Old 01-20-2012, 04:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe I will & I was never normal

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2012, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

We got dumped with snow yesterday and I don't mind it but I wasn't prepared. I do like it because the farm is no longer muddy but man, when it melts, it will be icky.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove