Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Elite Fan

DO NOT THROW THE COMPUTER CHELLE! Simply because we need you to keep posting, you need to finish your coursework, and I would like to use your computer still - so not all selfish reasons, but it is still there .

I really should post here, if I disappear again Chelle tie me to the board until I post .
Old 03-05-2012, 03:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ok Aurora, I wont hurt the computer just so you get to keep using it . The coursework can do itself. On the bright side tough, just got one assignment & one question left

Yes you should, & while I could find easier things to tie you to, sure I'll tie you to the board/site

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Congratulations on being close to finishing .

I swear that sentence did not make my mind wander at all.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks It makes me really happy, but its a stupid assignment which will take a while to finish

Sorry. It wasn't meant like that. I was just meaning you can't tie someone to a board not easily anyway

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-06-2012, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

I presumed that it was not meant that way, my mind just automatically went there.

I have nothing else to contribute here, I may just go to sleep now.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It happens

You should go to bed if you're tired

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

It does, especially when you have a dirty mind like I usually do.

I did, but never fell asleep. Someone watching TV was keeping me awake .

The post count this week will be better, I am determined to post every day to help make sure that happens!
Old 03-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Dirty minds do usually help with things like that

Sorry about the TV , wasn't my fault there was a double episode of Parenthood. I didn't plan it that way, if I could do the schedules I wouldn't have made there be a double of Parenthood

Good, but I'm running out of things to say to you

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2012, 10:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Double posting, but this is exciting so I don't care...

Finally finished my coursework . Now I can post without having to worry about it anymore , just need to wait for it to be marked (& hopefully I pass )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-21-2012, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

CONGRATS CHELLE
Old 03-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks Pelin

I hope Uni isn't killing you

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Elite Fan

Chelle.. Wait you have four boards? Adele has a board? Interesting. Okay my question is do you know how to change the time on here?
Old 04-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes to both questions. Well until this board closes I have 4 boards anyway . I have no idea what I'm doing right now, I want to go to sleep but its nowhere near bed time since I haven't even had dinner yet

I have it set to automatically change for me, but as far as I know its in the Settings & Options section

& for some reason I'm also a helpful bunny

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Elite Fan

No you cannot go to bed just yet Chelle.

Okay, I will have a look then. Thank you .

So you are. Maybe because you have the four boards?
Old 04-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sadly, no

Hope you find it

I'd say so, but its funny & random

Chelle » join GTmy art