Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Wow that sounds awesome, thanks for sharing.
Ria
Old 06-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

i cant believe you saw topher that close! im so jealous, too bad you couldnt cheer him up during takes though
Old 06-29-2006, 02:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misstery3
Um... what do I remember...

The funniest ones were Laura walking onto Topher's heels as they came into a scene, and he stopped because of it and she kinda walked right into him. They laughed, she said sorry, they tried it again. I think she was laughing the next time (because of the heels) and they did it a fourth time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And watching Debra Jo mess up her lines several times in a row and get a high five from Danny.

Seeing Don Stark sitting chillin' in the dark Forman living room while they taped something in the kitchen was cute and a little sad. I think some lady was sitting over there too on the couch during a scene, but she wasn't cast, and didn't seem all that crew like... but then, who can tell anymore.

Ashton coming out during introductions and picking up Debra Jo and I think swinging her around? Cuteness.

Danny tiptoeing around after he left the scene. You don't see grown men tiptoe these days [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

And probably only memorable to me, but I liked seeing Topher and Danny chatting while they waited before a scene. Because you don't see them out anywhere together and they never seem to get character scenes together. It was the one where Hyde asks Red to tell the story about the virgins in church again, so Danny's sitting down low and looking up and Topher's looking down. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Aw. Not real life shipping, but just friendshipping. Because they ARE friends, dammit, they ARE.

And the most memorable ever. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wait. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] OK. It's the scene before Kelso makes Brooke wait outside the kitchen, and most of the young cast is in the kitchen as are David Trainer and two others, I forget who, and Mila's sitting on the end of the counter, Danny's on a chair on the one side and Wilmer is leaning on the counter on the other side of Mila, and they're kinda talking. So some girl in the audience screams "I love you Danny!" and the cast all looks up, and some other girl yells "I LUST you Danny!" and Wilmer.... [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] .... Wilmer half yells "I want to sleep with you Danny!" And they all laugh.

Danny didn't seem impressed, moved, or worried by the girls though yelling or by Wilmer. Kinda funny. I mean, he laughed at Wil but that was it.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] *sigh* I will repeat that story every day till the day I die if I have to. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
in what episode laura walk into topher's heels?
Old 06-30-2006, 08:14 AM
New Fan

if somebody know tell me pls
Old 07-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing topherkraz!

eric_donna_4ever remember not to double post on threads
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 07-02-2006, 05:57 PM
New Fan

oh sorry i forgot..
Old 08-08-2006, 03:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

I can't believe that last server crash wiped out ALL of my awesome stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, yeah I can.

"Well, red usually means CAUTION...or BEEF, if it's a bouillon cube."
Old 04-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Wow... I just realized all my stories were wiped out too... And of course I notice a year later
Old 04-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiehydelover (View Post)
Wow... I just realized all my stories were wiped out too... And of course I notice a year later
Oh Chris.

I love reading the stories from people going on the set though
Ria
Old 11-02-2007, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

I'm looking for the taping of Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You, I remember seeing it, not here, but somewhere else, I think there was Danny and Mila playing basket or something.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Wow lot's of great info in here. I have a question. Who out of all the cast would you say was the closest to each other. I bet some of the stuff that got whiped out from this thread was good also.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

I wasn't there for any tapings with Topher and Ashton but I've heard that Laura and Topher were really close. I'll assume that she is also close with Danny because of her relationship with his brother. When I went the very first time Danny pulled Mila onto his lap and she sat there while they received direction from Trainer.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiehydelover (View Post)
Danny pulled Mila onto his lap and she sat there while they received direction from Trainer.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Laura and Wilmer are real close. Wilmer actually talked about it in the special.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian (View Post)
Laura and Wilmer are real close. Wilmer actually talked about it in the special.
I only remember a little about the special. I only have seen it once. I wish i could remember more of it. lol.