Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 02:12 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mila_Masterson:
<STRONG>Just out of curiousity...are these guys dating, b/c they always seem to try to get a kissing scene in an episode...well that's what people have said anyway [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Still, no. Danny's been with Natalie since late last summer, and Mila is still with Mac. I think it's probably one of those "Hey, kissing practice, plus it's fun, because he's a friend" type of things. Though a little skeevy considering the relationships they're in [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Dana_Lana:
<STRONG>"The Promise Ring" was my first filming.
In the scene where Eric gets mad at Hyde and tells him he doesn't know as much as he thinks..Topher messed up his lines and got SOOOO mad at himself. Like REALLY ticked! He was dropping the F word left and right.lol</STRONG>
There's a few tapings I would have liked have been at, and that's one. That was a hot/intense scene between them and I would have LOVED to have seen it. *sigh* [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

MM - You don't KNOW she's got no benefits. Maybe in addition to polishing his glasses on set, she "polishes his glasses" off set too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Robotica - I swear I've told that story at least twice now, once when I came back from the taping and probably later during a Baller moment on ONE of their threads [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mila_Masterson:
<STRONG>Wow! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I had no idea that Topher and Laura didn't talk that much maybe it was that day. I hope so, b/c even though I get annoyed (sometimes) by E/D I'd still like to think that Topher and Laura get along. </STRONG>
That's what I'm not sure of either, I know they are good friends and hang out and stuff off the set, so it could either be they are both very aware that it's a JOB they're doing, and how much their getting paid, or it was one of those episodes where you had to really carry it, or it was just trying to look professional in front of someone important. Because it'd be nice to see Topher goofing with the rest of the cast *sigh* It really would be. Especially with Danny. And Mila. Mila seems really easy to entertain, Topher wouldn't even have to work that hard to get a laugh from her!

OK, putting RL shipping BACK in it's box. *sigh*

Kryssi - I hear ya. Mine was in December. And either it's lack of giving a ***** about this season/show or it's my usual brain cells, but I'm struggling to remember things too. I'm hoping that since best friend won't make a taping until 2005, that maybe she can foist the kiddie on her hubby/parents/sister+hubby and come visit for a taping NEXT Spring/Winter. It can't be too close to the end because I think it'll be packed then, but if she's having the baby in August(ish), she should be ready for a break from the winter in late January, right? That's enough time to want to take a week long break, surely. She's not all mothery and clingy and freakish over kids/her pregnancy so I hope so.

I don't think your December trip will be in time to see a taping before their break?

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited M3 ]

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 03-27-2004, 02:39 PM
Addicted Fan

A little more..

"Tornado Prom"

I remember Danny giving Mila a piggy back ride and them being very playful with each other. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Topher kept making Laura laugh when they were in the radio station, and they were joking around a lot between takes.

Topher was also kind of serious between takes at all the ones I was at..

I brought a Pilot script to get signed "Teenage Wasteland". Of course I have told this story a hundred times.lol
Topher was impressed with it and read a lot of it right in front of me. Some teeney boppers were getting mad behind me because they couldn't get his attention..sigh. Kurtwood came to sign my script but Topher still had it and asked him if he was going to take it home with him. Topher smiled at me and acted like he was going to walk away with it...sigh... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'll post more soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>

MM - You don't KNOW she's got no benefits. Maybe in addition to polishing his glasses on set, she "polishes his glasses" off set too </STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] True.

How would one go about applying for that job? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 03-27-2004, 04:18 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MaryMagdalene:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] True.

How would one go about applying for that job? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
"I'm very good with my hands and I don't stop polishing until the job is done."

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 03-27-2004, 04:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>

"I'm very good with my hands and I don't stop polishing until the job is done."

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]</STRONG>

"I have a habit of working over time, too."

Ahhah, *scribbles in notepad*

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 03-27-2004, 08:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
[QB]
Topher kept making Laura laugh when they were in the radio station, and they were joking around a lot between takes.QB]
Awww... I'm a big E/D fan so this makes me happy! LoL! I live in Canada as well so there's no chance of me going to a taping.

Tv Couples:
~That 70s Show:
Eric/Donna
~Everwood
Ephram/Madison
Andy/Nina
~Friends
Ross/Rachel
~One Tree Hill
Lucas/Haley
Old 03-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MaryMagdalene:
<STRONG>

"I have a habit of working over time, too."

Ahhah, *scribbles in notepad*</STRONG>
Where are the interviews being held again? Oh, in a skanky fake Wisconsin back alley (ala "Jackie Bags Hyde") off the set. Ya' know, so we mistresses of polish *ahem* can audition for Danny. I'm cool with that! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] And oddly enough, I actually think my parents would be, too. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I can't find a job! But this is one I think I would improve at daily. All right, sorry for the detour into the ghettoness of my mind! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2004, 03:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Danny tiptoeing around after he left the scene. You don't see grown men tiptoe these days
I love this, M3! It just seems so un-Danny. But sounds hot. Like he's a cat or something. Weird image, but wtf can I say?

Quote:
4.) And I really do wish that Danny and Topher would hang out more...my God I'm pathetic...I can't believe I'm actually thinking about celebrity friendships I need to take up a hobby. Maybe I'll start knitting...but that's off topic
I feel the exact same way, Mila_Masterson! I have subscribed to several magazines I don't even care about because I hope to get a glimpse of news about the cast. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] There is something in the Feb or March issue of Hollywood Life about the cast hanging out in LA at a club. No pics, though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

About Mila/Danny always kissing/touching/doing extra stuff... I think they would have to be pretty good friends after six years, right? And I bet in the beginning of Season 5 when the Zen train really pulled out the station, they got extremely positive feedback from the audience. So, I bet that's why they do it. Not that I don't have an interesting fantasy of them having liasons in their trailers between takes. But that's just me. I have to keep myself grounded in reality before the fantasies take over!
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I really wish I was a LA'er so I could attend a taping. Texas is way too far to drive. And, as I have zero dollars, I can't even do that. I'm praying to get a real job and attend a taping with my new fabalous salary. A pipe dream right now, but I'm holding on to it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-28-2004: Message edited Erin_Go_Bragh ]
Old 03-28-2004, 04:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Erin, Texas is too far to drive but only a 3 hour flight. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I go to one filming a season and it's realy not that much $ to go. I find cheap plane tickets online and save for a couple of months for the rest.

I'm lucky and have a good friend who lives there who is a big help with getting around. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Okay, "The Crunge"..
I went with several of my online friends to this one too, I got to meet timb and Nordiqueboy which was cool. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

FUNNIEST thing was Ashton climbing into the deep freeze. I was SO hoping they would keep it in the episode but nooooooo!
Kelso was looking in it and they yelled cut and Ashton climbed in and shut it.LOL
Okay, you had to be there.

I also recall Freddie Prince Jr. and Sara Michelle Gellar being there.sp?

Don't really remember anything else...

I'll write about "The Kids Are Alright" next. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 07:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Okay, "The Crunge"..
I went with several of my online friends to this one too, I got to meet timb and Nordiqueboy which was cool. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

FUNNIEST thing was Ashton climbing into the deep freeze. I was SO hoping they would keep it in the episode but nooooooo!
Kelso was looking in it and they yelled cut and Ashton climbed in and shut it.LOL
Okay, you had to be there.
</STRONG>
Didn't everyone say that the deep freeze smelled like old fish or something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess he's a brave one [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'M A REBELLIOUS FORBIDDEN ZEN GOON MASTER!
Shipper for:J/H,E/D,R/K,E/H,J/E,F/K

~La La La Leah~
Old 04-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

The interaction between Mila and Danny seems cute. But a lot of people have said that they seem very playful with eachother & are good friends.

It's also cool to hear that Topher gets along with them. He doesn't go out with them too much.

Anyone else? This is interesting.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah It is great to hear everyones stories, I so need to get to a taping sometimes. Next season hopefully if anyone wants to come [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have heard a lot the cast are very tight which I think is great. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 03:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by J@NeY:
<STRONG>Yeah It is great to hear everyones stories, I so need to get to a taping sometimes. Next season hopefully if anyone wants to come [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have heard a lot the cast are very tight which I think is great. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I would be happy to join you
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lorelai: So, ethics?
Rory: Highly subjective and completely overrated.
Lorelai: That's my girl.

Old 04-04-2004, 08:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Coolness. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

I have always wanted to go..but I'd go from 30 to 15 in like two seconds...I'd be the idiot screaming out for Danny...heh heh. No really, I just adore them all.