Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2012, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TD, I 'ship Eric/Donna, and Halloween Is Over made me much more comfortable writing them romantically, so that'll be reflected in the next story.

Lulu, Donna would probably get Eric the laserdiscs of Star Wars. And Eric would get Donna a first edition of some book she likes -- or a Led Zeppelin bootleg he got through Hyde.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
Lulu, Donna would probably get Eric the laserdiscs of Star Wars. And Eric would get Donna a first edition of some book she likes -- or a Led Zeppelin bootleg he got through Hyde.
Aw, I really like those.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulubeeDavis (View Post)
Aw, I really like those.
I wonder how many kids Eric and Donna would really have.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Hmmm... I think two, twins.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Luke and Leia.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

You think Donna would let that one slide?
Old 06-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lulu, Assuming they are in their early thirties on their 10th anniversary.....Eric gets Donna a new car ?

Donna ...Hmmm ....finally lets Eric do that thing he's been wanting to do , since forever. Also, please let Donna be a redhead at this point

Lisa, I think two kids too , a boy and girl, but not twins ....the idea of twins is sweet but they are sooooo much hard work .....and with Donna being a career woman, well unless they live near Kitty and she helps with the babies....hmm, carried away much ? Oh and yes, I'm going with the names Luke and Leia too ....

In fact in real! life, Im not sure about Laura's liking for star wars ...but there's a real chance TG might name his kids something SW related ...he's already admitted to crushing on Leia in his teens ( gold bikini scene specifically ) in interviews and that he tried out for the part of Luke in the new SW years ago ...and we all know abt his much touted SW edit....
Old 06-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulubeeDavis (View Post)
You think Donna would let that one slide?
Probably not. Maybe he'd get "Luke" and "Leia" as their middle names.

TD, twins are cliche at this point. At least in T7S fanfic.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 06-25-2012 at 11:29 AM
Old 06-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Probably not. Maybe he'd get "Luke" and "Leia" as their middle names.

TD, twins are cliche at this point. At least in T7S fanfic.
I agree on both points. Their kids being named Luke and Leia are cliche as well in fanfic land!
I am an original”
Old 06-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I agree on both points. Their kids being named Luke and Leia are cliche as well in fanfic land!
Yeah, it is. There are a lot of T7S fanfic "trends" or cliches (which I put in the fanfic thread's OP).
Old 06-25-2012, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaad, OOC writing, that was. They shouldn't have set a date before college in the first place, but Eric wouldn't have walked out. He just wouldn't have. They screwed up his character big-time because of Topher's impending departure.
I do think that the writers made a complete mess of Eric's character because of Topher's impending exit but, I also felt that the writers didn't really know what to do with Donna when Eric's not there and that Donna really suffered during Season 8. I do think that it would've been more in character for both of them to decide when they were going to marry instead of having that dictated by Red and at that point it seemed to be done simply to keep Eric and Donna in Point Place. I think that if written in character that Eric would never have left Donna anywhere to deal with anything alone. Even after they broke up in Season 4, Eric was still there for her and that he really did keep respecting her even after the police came and they dealt with that as a couple. I think that this show as a whole struggled a lot with letting the kids realistically try to move forward and that someone basically had to leave the show in order to get the chance to try and move forward and I always thought that played a role in people wanting to leave the show.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 07-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was watching S2 'The first time ' last nite .....the kiss on the cheek in the basement, the way they look at each other during the ceremony, and the first time scene.........nuff said. BEST TV COUPLE EVER.

I know I still wud have liked T7S if it wasn't for E/D , but E/D was a big part of what made T7S exceptional and complete the first 4-5 seasons.....until they set the wedding date in S6E8 I'm a boy
Old 07-03-2012, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"The First Time" is a good episode. Too bad their beautiful moment wasn't so beautiful.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
"The First Time" is a good episode. Too bad their beautiful moment wasn't so beautiful.
It kinda made it a bit realistic though .....in my limited experience, first time's can be a let down even if you really like the person.

It also led to the next episode 'afterglow; which is one of my all time favs ....I think LP actually acted the part of the embarrassed girlfriend well in this episode if you look at her expressions in the basement scene ( Eric - 'I'm sorry I'm lame in the sack') when she says lines like ' how am i supposed to tell you something like that' and he says ' god knows u can talk to jackie abt it'

those scenes were written very well and acted well too .....it was just good tv

I love the conversation they have at her place at the end of 'afterglow' ...face it Donna, we're just a pair of goons

I think E/D have raised the bar too high for their shippers ....in terms of setting expectations on what to expect from real life relationships
Old 07-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm Mick Jagger skinny, Donna.