Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2015, 08:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

He came off really bland to me but he was better than Tori whispering like all the time. :|
Old 09-21-2015, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Basically Noah is what it would have been like if Dylan and Donna dated. Kind of. I never cared for Noah.
Oh, ouch. I could never accept Noah as a Dylan replacement or on his own as a character. All my hope for S8 basically deflated with the goofy hijinx of Donna's fashion shoot, David randomly falling down and getting injured, and Noah saying, 'Why yes, I'd love to leave Hawaii and join the cast'. When it comes to the premiere, I basically liked the Valerie/Steve scenes and Kelly getting shot.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah that's why the only good part of S8 was just David/Val. The rest was ehhhhhhh cause you had Noah, Pre-Oscars Swank who really deserved better than the show with all due respect, Bran the Man cheating on Kelly who doesn't even have a good job. What's up with that?

Though if it wasn't for Noah, we wouldn't have David and Valerie. So thank you Noah for even when you were a dull beyond dull character, you made someone else happier.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Oh, ouch. I could never accept Noah as a Dylan replacement or on his own as a character. All my hope for S8 basically deflated with the goofy hijinx of Donna's fashion shoot, David randomly falling down and getting injured, and Noah saying, 'Why yes, I'd love to leave Hawaii and join the cast'. When it comes to the premiere, I basically liked the Valerie/Steve scenes and Kelly getting shot.
I agree. It does seem very unexpected for someone (Noah) to move to a different state after meeting these strangers. Weird...and once he got there, it seems like he already adapted to the place. I guess Noah doesn't have any "culture shock" as Brandon and Brenda did in S1.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

His zipcode is the water. But seriously ... and then to show up at the hospital after Kelly got shot, having just met some of the people she knows? I don't even remember his reason.

It's always a bad sign, to me, when a new character ends up in the opening credits before they're even really introduced (Noah, Colin, etc). It's the better character additions (Janet, Claire) who get added once they've had some screen time and earned their place.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Colin was in the opening credits? I don't think so. Or do you mean the guest starring credits? If so, I think he was already introduced in the 1st scene of S6 in the plane with Kelly.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nah he wasn't in the credits. Colin was cool. We had Cocaine Kelly which we have to thank Colin for. Thank you Colin.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

What I liked about this season:
1. Brandon and Kelly (the good parts)
2. Kelly getting shot and having amnesia
3. Donna's drug addiction
4. Val's date rape and trial

What I didn't like
1. BK anti-wedding
2. Brandon cheating
3. Emma freakin' Bennett
4. Steve and Carly
5. Steve and the police girl
6. Noah Hunter
7. Kelly being sexually harressed by Dr Monahan
8. Donna lol
Old 04-06-2016, 10:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

For me Noah was kind of a pretty frame without any depth... nice to watch but better not listen... ^^

I loved that Val and David were back together.

Best SL for me this rape stuff and Donnas drug addiction.

Worst SL... mhh really can't say ... worst scene def. The end of david/val...
Old 04-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Loved David/Val this season
Old 04-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

David/Val are great.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Definitely! They are one of my favorite pairings!
Old 04-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

At the moment I re-watch it... Yesterday the christmas episode... omg... love their chemistry... The day she brozght him and Ben sandwiches... and he couldn't belief she's doing it without any thoughts... just because she's friendly... and then the moment they're talking about how they should go on... and end in bed together...

This storyline lightens up the whole season... 😍
Old 04-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

it really does lighten up the series!
Old 04-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Today at my break I watched the episode in which Abby and Bill were planning there wedding. I haven't seen this episode before (I wondered about that... thought I knew every single episode)... it's epic... Brandons saying so you're sisters then... I believe my colleques thought I am mad 'cause of my loud laughter in the back office...
How Kelly and Val worked together.. nice...
In this episode you see that Val really isn't that outgoing like it seems... you see deeply inside she's kinda reluctant and insecure...
And David's cake ... 😍 such a warming idea...

Sorry 'bout talking just about this SL... but the other are very boring... Donna and Noah (the whole design stuff... ) ... Brandon and the chronical... and worst Steve and that letter girl... 😴 Normaly I like Steve but this is really not intressting for me...

Please forgive me my really terrible english, but I'm not a native speaker and have a hugh lack in vocabulary and writing.... Understanding and speaking are ok... but my grammar... 😳
Closed Thread   Post New Thread