Quote:
Had to throw my hat in the meme
Hahhaah, it's a very cool one

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-16-2021, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don`t really get that joke
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-16-2021, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, have you wanted S1 finale? Andrea and Brandon plan on sleeping together in Peach Pit, and the pic on the left is Brandon's fantasy/plan about it. But Andrea confides in Kelly who turns their intimate event into a goodbye party for the Walshes (pic on the right), that is, destroys their plans like the Delta variant of the COVID-19 might destroy any for this fall.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-17-2021, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQCwSALVAAAoBrb.jpg
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-17-2021, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked their tension in that episode.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-17-2021, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that was a good one.
Old 08-17-2021, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-17-2021, 05:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

^ love how he grabs her neck when she jokes about breaking it

I know they are classified as "friends to lovers" trope but this episode and the pilot always made me see them as "haters to lovers" just because the follow the formula of fighting, coming to an understanding, and then becoming close friends and romantic interests. IMO "haters to lovers" is just a variation of friends to lovers so they can be both, but I definitely consider them the former to a degree.

They definitely had that bickering couple romantic tension in that episode too lol I loved it when Andrea stormed out of his room and Brenda called Brandon "romeo"
Old 08-18-2021, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^ love how he grabs her neck when she jokes about breaking it
When, in "Down and Out..."? I don't remember that.

Quote:
IMO "haters to lovers" is just a variation of friends to lovers so they can be both, but I definitely consider them the former to a degree.
I agree one is a variation of the other. This episode is a good example, but I do not see many other examples of them as sort-of-enemies, or fighting much. Maybe the pilot. Even when they had arguments, they were usually short and friendly. I mean, I do not really remember them having tension a whole episode. This could be the example with the longest odds, actually

Quote:
They definitely had that bickering couple romantic tension in that episode too lol I loved it when Andrea stormed out of his room and Brenda called Brandon "romeo"
In Higher Education? I do not remember her calling him Romeo! Why did she say that?

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-18-2021, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

They have such a good chemistry.
Old 08-19-2021, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-19-2021, 07:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
When, in "Down and Out..."? I don't remember that.
Yeah it was like for a second before they hugged lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRfV...nel=BHBrandrea

Quote:
In Higher Education? I do not remember her calling him Romeo! Why did she say that?
I can't find the clip for that but yes it was when they were studying and started fighting and Andrea stormed out. Brenda came through the bathroom and said "Nice going, Romeo" or something like that

They're so precious omg
Old 08-20-2021, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah it was like for a second before they hugged lol
Right, thanks. It was somehow Jason/Brandon's signature move when he was about to kiss the girl.

Quote:
I can't find the clip for that but yes it was when they were studying and started fighting and Andrea stormed out. Brenda came through the bathroom and said "Nice going, Romeo" or something like that
Yes, I remember, Brenda said that indeed. I misunderstood that Andrea did, so I got confused.

Quote:
They're so precious omg
I love their exchange here: “Do you think I’m a geek for coming here by myself?” “No way, we never get to slow dance in the news room.”

Icon by oth. fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread