Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2021, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I remember Dylan makes a face at them when they are arguing at the Camping Trip episode. It's hard to tell if his face is at them or Brandon's ranting lol
I think he was making a face at Brandon for his "boyscoutting"

Brenda was the most involved, I guess, because she talked to both of them about it. Like Steve. She even encouraged Andrea to invite Brandon for the spring dance.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-06-2021, 07:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Brenda was the most involved, I guess, because she talked to both of them about it. Like Steve. She even encouraged Andrea to invite Brandon for the spring dance.
She was also calling Brandon jealous when he was with Jim and Cindy. The only thing that makes me as sad as not getting onscreen Brandrea is not getting an on screen Brenda and Andrea friendship

https://livelovecaliforniadreams.tum...41460019822592

^ A fave gifset
Old 07-07-2021, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She was also calling Brandon jealous when he was with Jim and Cindy. The only thing that makes me as sad as not getting onscreen Brandrea is not getting an on screen Brenda and Andrea friendship
Yeah And they were quite great together. It made much more sense than Andrea being closer with Kelly and Donna in S4.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-07-2021, 08:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Andrea looks so pretty there omg !

I liked their friendship because Andrea was the misfit who didn't want to fit in (to the point where she'd misjudge people who did and left herself out of a lot of good experiences) and Brenda was the new out of town girl who could be a misfit who did want to fit in. They balanced each other out but also understood each other and it helped each other grow a lot in the few episodes they had!

I would have loved an episode with them running a project together in high school. Brenda gets cast in a local play and Andrea comes up with a way to make a news article about it or something.
Or Brenda asking Andrea in early season 2 "WHY did you tell him you wanted to just be friends if it was gonna make you this upset??" and Andrea responding that he didn't say anything to her so she felt insecure and then Brenda helping her on her confidence journey.

I would have loved another slumber party episode too.

Ah we could have had it all
Old 07-08-2021, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I liked their friendship because Andrea was the misfit who didn't want to fit in (to the point where she'd misjudge people who did and left herself out of a lot of good experiences) and Brenda was the new out of town girl who could be a misfit who did want to fit in. They balanced each other out but also understood each other and it helped each other grow a lot in the few episodes they had!
Yeah, and they were both smart, good students, and committed to social causes and helping others. Andrea sure as hell had much more in common with Brenda than with Kelly and Donna. Brenda was actually supportive of Andrea's crush on Brandon.

Quote:
I would have loved an episode with them running a project together in high school. Brenda gets cast in a local play and Andrea comes up with a way to make a news article about it or something.
Or Brenda asking Andrea in early season 2 "WHY did you tell him you wanted to just be friends if it was gonna make you this upset??" and Andrea responding that he didn't say anything to her so she felt insecure and then Brenda helping her on her confidence journey.
Sounds cool

Too bad Shannen and Gabby did not get along. I think that was the main reason we did not get more of their friendship.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-13-2021, 05:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Sounds cool

Too bad Shannen and Gabby did not get along. I think that was the main reason we did not get more of their friendship.
Yeah that sounds about right

Sometimes I really wish this show was animated so that all the behind the scenes logistics and people leaving the show never affected storylines. I know actors bring a lot to characters and relationships but personally I think the writing is most important aspect.
Old 07-13-2021, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it sounds so unprofessional from today's POV. And to think Shannen got all the blame for everything going on at the set. I have not heard about her being the one who requested not to work with anyone.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-14-2021, 07:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
oh Brandon...!!!!

Quote:
Yeah, it sounds so unprofessional from today's POV. And to think Shannen got all the blame for everything going on at the set. I have not heard about her being the one who requested not to work with anyone.
Season 3/4 definitely felt like they were trying to punish her in some weird way. I remember recently the BH show podcast had a writer from Season 3 (not Chuck Rosin) saying that Shannen was going rebellious on set because she was wearing a tank and how Jennie was sweet so he wanted her with Dylan....which is like why would you come to that conclusion??? Shouldn't you be making those decisions on the characters and not the actor's personal lives? I don't get it.

If it was animated it wouldn't be something to worry about because the writer's clear bias wouldn't have gotten in the way.
Old 07-17-2021, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Season 3/4 definitely felt like they were trying to punish her in some weird way. I remember recently the BH show podcast had a writer from Season 3 (not Chuck Rosin) saying that Shannen was going rebellious on set because she was wearing a tank and how Jennie was sweet so he wanted her with Dylan....which is like why would you come to that conclusion??? Shouldn't you be making those decisions on the characters and not the actor's personal lives? I don't get it.

If it was animated it wouldn't be something to worry about because the writer's clear bias wouldn't have gotten in the way.
They were totally punishing her and pushing her in the corner, favoring and glorifying Kelly and Donna (Jennie and Tori). I think they are even talking about it explicitly - Charles Rosin, Larry Molin etc. And it's indeed quite unprofessional to have SLs influences by IRL relationships and requests to that degree. Interesting how they all pointed out Shannen as unprofessional, but you never hear about her requesting not to work with this and that person and to work more with the other. Oh well. This is not a topic for Andrea/Brandon thread anyway.

Swipe for both parts:

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-23-2021, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-25-2021, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Swipe for all parts:

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-26-2021, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

They had many nice moments.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-26-2021, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Swipe for all parts:

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-27-2021, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice scene!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-27-2021, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Andrea looked so nice at that party. Everyone praised her looks in Pefect Mom when she dressed up a bit, and then in Spring Dance she had that grandma-like gown that people usually focus on. But in B.Y.O.B. she looked totally good for the party.

Icon by oth. fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread