Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-24-2009, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

If You Bumped Into Hugh #1: What Would You Say To Him?

What would you say to Hugh #1

There comes a time when we all need a little break from reality...

This is Something that we have all thought about ….oh ok. not thought…fantasized (probably way more than we should ever admit) about.

What it would be like to meet Hugh and actually get to hang out with him. Here is your chance to share your dream encounter with Hugh.

Picture this: You are out walking around and you bump into Hugh. It could be in LA, It could be in Your hometown, Another country…You are able to hang out with him for a good thirty minute conversation.

* Where do you bump into him at?
* What have you always wanted to say to him?
* What kind of questions would you ask him?
* Would you be nervous or would you be able to play it cool?
* At the end of the Convo would Hugh classify you as a stalker freak and call for help or a normal adoring fan an invite you out for coffee or lunch?

Rules:
1. Be respectful
2. Keep it PG-13
3. Have fun!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.

Last edited by Sunrise at Midnight; 01-11-2011 at 12:59 PM
Old 01-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Nice idea! Let me think about this ...

Quote:
2. Keep it PG-13
Spoilsport

I think ... and I actually thought this through no, I am making this up as I go
* Where do you bump into him at? I think I would meet him on a business trip in London. (I am taking you to the future - about five years from now - I am a successful translator in the UK )
Anyway, I am at the airport, on my way back to the place where I live (wherever that might be) and it is late at night because my plane has been delayed.
I am about the only person around when suddenly there is a man, sitting down next to me talking on a mobile - Hugh is talking to someone about his plane being late, as well.
He hangs up and turns to me and well, we start talking (I am reading a book and he is interested - shut up! This is my story)

I would ask him about anything. I think he is one of the most interesting people on this planet and I would just want to listen to him, talking.

I think I would be terribly nervous at first. But I am quite sure he will make you feel comfortable around him and the nervousness would eventually go away.

* At the end of the Convo would Hugh classify you as a stalker freak or a normal adoring fan an invite you to the House set?
I certainly hope it would be the later one But yeah, I am way to shy to appear to be a stalker
|it's about time
Old 01-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Extreme Fan

To be honest, I have never given much thought to what I would do if I met him. I know I never will, so...I am the type not to ponder imponderables. But this looks like fun, so here goes...

Hmmm...Maybe in New York City. We have a tentative plan to spend next Christmas there. Or Vegas. My sis lives there.

Realistically? "It's a pleasure to meet you." Beyond that, I have no idea. Well..."Why don't you get your degree? All you have to do is send in the paperwork and go get it." But that would get me in trouble.

It would depend on how and where I met him. I would ask about his book, The Paper Soldier. Tell him I really liked The Gun Seller. (See, can't ponder imponderables.) Beyond that...I would probably ask him something I ought not and get myself in trouble. I have a tendency to ask things and then be all... why did I do that?? (see above)

I would try to be cool and calm. But inside I would be all... and

* At the end of the Convo would Hugh classify you as a stalker freak or a normal adoring fan an invite you to the House set?
Well, I would hope he would think I am a perfectly normal woman and invite me to the set.

icon by me
Old 01-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

You guys like this thread! I love the answers that you all have given

This is something I daydream about when real life just starts to suck monkeyass..

Here are my answers:

I always see it happening on an airplane. We would be seated next to each other. I'd be sitting on the aisle seat and he would have the seat next to me, he'd then ask to switch so his long legs could have room this starts up a general conversation between us...

I'd hope I'd be able to tell him that I'm glad he choose to take an acting/ writing/ Comedy carer path with his life. because he has brought me many happy hours with his amazing talent and skill and that I'm am forever greatful to him for that. Of course it'd all come out gibberish and he wouldn't understand a word I had said.

I first ask him what one question would he wish that someone would ask him during a TV interview that no one has yet.Then I'd ask about his writing and musical intrestes and what goes through his mind when he sits and plays at the piano...

I'd be a babbling idiot I couldn't play it cool if my life depended on it, but I hope that he understan and give me the benifit of the doubt

I'd probably fall under the harmless stalker freak girl catagory and hope he'd take pitty on me and invite me anyway

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:50 AM
Addicted Fan

* Where do you bump into him at? I imagine it would be somewhere in London, maybe in a bar or something. Just somewhere random where I wouldn't expect to see anyone famous at all.

* What have you always wanted to say to him? Thank you. Thank you for being an inspiration to many people. I'd thank him too for his insights whenever he talks about being depressed cause I've been there and I know what it's like.

* What kind of questions would you ask him? That's hard. I'd probably be too much of a babbling idiot to ask but if I had to, I'd ask him which projects he's most enjoyed doing and what he'd like to achieve after 'House'. Like Kali, I'd also ask about his musical interests and how he learnt piano.

* Would you be nervous or would you be able to play it cool? I'm such a shy person, I'd be pretty nervous! Blushing too, no doubt

Probably fangirl stalkerish but I'd hope he'd invite me anyway

We are all stories in the end
Old 01-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love how we'd all be so shy and babbbly around him. That should make him feel good to know he has that effect on women

Old 01-25-2009, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

PG- 13 Kali?!?!

a Pub or in some place embarrassing for me

* What have you always wanted to say to him? I'd tell him to be less pessimistic, to keep on the hard work and how sexy i find him

* What kind of questions would you ask him? Was it hard to play that scene? Would you give me a ride on your bike? What do you expect from life now you're nearing 50? ... but first of all i'd drool

* Would you be nervous or would you be able to play it cool? Inside i'd be very nervous... but i'd try to play it cool as if he wasn't important.

At the end of the Convo would Hugh classify you as a stalker freak or a normal adoring fan an invite you to the House set*? I think he'd invite me to the house set... i'm not an hysterical fan
Old 01-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I love this

Some random pub in London, he would be the guy ordering next to me

Mostly that he is amazing in so many ways, although he is too humble to take the compliment. But maybe that his acting fascinates me!

Random things I guess...his favourite drink or food, what books he likes and about music.

I guess I would be nervous but he would mae he feel very calm!

He would invite me to.....this is where PG-13 ends....

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 01-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

this is where PG-13 ends....
Andi! I knew someone was going to say that

Old 01-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh guys just so you know, this isn't just a one shot one time answer thing.

Dreams and fanatasies change all the time

Old 01-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

^mmm ... yeah! ... but not all are for all audiences...
Old 01-28-2009, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Monica. That is true.

But I know we all have some that involve keeping the clothes on

Old 01-29-2009, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

^To a certain point yes...I mean you can't say hello and rip your and his clothes off
That would be a little too fast for him I guess

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 01-29-2009, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

I think I couldn't utter a word, I'd just stare at him and drool
Old 01-29-2009, 05:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Man..I love this thread (Kali you are a genius ):

Well...Maybe in London, in some pub. I'd do something embarrassing and he'd make a funny comment and that's how we'd start talking..

How great he is and how much I appreciate his work.

Maybe what would he like to do in future, is he got used to life in LA..Just general questions..

I'd be really nervous at the beginning, but later he'd make me feel really nice with him.

Well, I think he wouldn't consider me a stalker, cause I'm really not. No matter how much I love him, I respect other people's privacy.
And I hope he'd invite me to the House set.