Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

^ Ok! ... i just have to warn you all i've thought new ways of spending time with Hugh...
Old 02-05-2009, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to. I'll go ahead and admit now that I had a daydream that Hugh and John were boxing and Hugh knocked him out because of what happened on Sunday I can't believe that I just admitted that * runs off to hide*

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

^ Poor John but... seeing Hugh sweating...
Old 02-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know. You have no idea how guilty I felt about that

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
Oh you'll get it as soon as Aroa answers round one
Well, you can post Round 2 questions already if you want. You know, I'll need my time to answers the ones of Round 1. And I'd love to reply your answers too, girls.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still have to think of a few more. So it'll be a while yet

Old 02-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

^.....mmmmm..... it's sunday... i want my round 2....

I have a vision right now... of Hugh... and it's not x-rated but romantic.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Monica. we're waiting on Aroa... ( really I just need a few moore things to get together)

Old 02-09-2009, 07:51 PM
New Fan

I love fantasizing about meeting Hugh, so I thought I'd go ahead and reply to round 1 questions. Here are my answers

* Where do you bump into him at?

I've recently moved to London with my new job. One night after work, I decide to stop by one of the pubs near my apartment for a drink. I'm sitting at the bar, about to finish my drink when the bartender brings me another one. "Compliments of the gentleman over in the corner, miss." He points to a man sitting at a table in a dimly lit corner. I look in that direction and recognize him immediately (although I try not to show it). He smiles at me, then walks over and sits down beside me. I thank him for the drink, and then we strike up a conversation. After a while, he walks me home. Before I go in, he asks if I have any plans for tomorrow. Of course I tell him no, then he asks if I'd like him to take me on a tour of London to see some of the sights. "Yes, I'd like that," I reply, and we make arrangements to meet the next day. We begin seeing more of each other afterwards and this is where it becomes "R" rated, so I'll stop here, lol.

* What have you always wanted to say to him?

I would say something like this: " I don't mean to embarrass you or anything, but I just want to let you know that I think you're a brilliant actor, a marvelous comedian, and a wonderful human being with a heart of gold."

* What kind of questions would you ask him?

Probably random ones, such as his favorite ice cream flavor, etc. I'd also ask him when he started playing guitar and did he teach himself to play or did someone teach him?

* Would you be nervous or would you be able to play it cool?

I'd be a nervous wreck on the inside, but I'd try hard not to show it. That's why I would need the drinks to settle my nerves, LOL!

* At the end of the Convo would Hugh classify you as a stalker freak or a normal adoring fan an invite you to the House set?

I would hope that he would consider me just a normal adoring fan and invite me to the set because I'm definitely too shy to be a stalker, LOL!
Old 02-10-2009, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great answers Lavender

Old 02-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
Monica. we're waiting on Aroa... ( really I just need a few moore things to get together)
You can post the new ones if you want. I know I said I was going to answer during the weekend but I totally forgot.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

^ don't worry... i'll wait for your answers.. that way i can think of more romantic situations for me and Hugh
Old 02-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by _virgo_ (View Post)
You can post the new ones if you want. I know I said I was going to answer during the weekend but I totally forgot.

I'll probably post them this weekend

Old 02-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Can't wait for the new ones. Wait..those last ones... They started all manner of naughtiness in my mind.

icon by me
Old 02-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Then my evil plan worked!