View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Hughville
Extreme Fan

To be honest, I have never given much thought to what I would do if I met him. I know I never will, so...I am the type not to ponder imponderables. But this looks like fun, so here goes...

* Where do you bump into him at?
Hmmm...Maybe in New York City. We have a tentative plan to spend next Christmas there. Or Vegas. My sis lives there.

* What have you always wanted to say to him?
Realistically? "It's a pleasure to meet you." Beyond that, I have no idea. Well..."Why don't you get your degree? All you have to do is send in the paperwork and go get it." But that would get me in trouble.

* What kind of questions would you ask him?
It would depend on how and where I met him. I would ask about his book, The Paper Soldier. Tell him I really liked The Gun Seller. (See, can't ponder imponderables.) Beyond that...I would probably ask him something I ought not and get myself in trouble. I have a tendency to ask things and then be all... why did I do that?? (see above)

* Would you be nervous or would you be able to play it cool?
I would try to be cool and calm. But inside I would be all... and

* At the end of the Convo would Hugh classify you as a stalker freak or a normal adoring fan an invite you to the House set?
Well, I would hope he would think I am a perfectly normal woman and invite me to the set.

icon by me