Old 01-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Mrs.Almeida
Elite Fan

Nice idea! Let me think about this ...

Quote:
2. Keep it PG-13
Spoilsport

I think ... and I actually thought this through no, I am making this up as I go
* Where do you bump into him at? I think I would meet him on a business trip in London. (I am taking you to the future - about five years from now - I am a successful translator in the UK )
Anyway, I am at the airport, on my way back to the place where I live (wherever that might be) and it is late at night because my plane has been delayed.
I am about the only person around when suddenly there is a man, sitting down next to me talking on a mobile - Hugh is talking to someone about his plane being late, as well.
He hangs up and turns to me and well, we start talking (I am reading a book and he is interested - shut up! This is my story)

* What have you always wanted to say to him?
I would ask him about anything. I think he is one of the most interesting people on this planet and I would just want to listen to him, talking.

* Would you be nervous or would you be able to play it cool?
I think I would be terribly nervous at first. But I am quite sure he will make you feel comfortable around him and the nervousness would eventually go away.

* At the end of the Convo would Hugh classify you as a stalker freak or a normal adoring fan an invite you to the House set?
I certainly hope it would be the later one But yeah, I am way to shy to appear to be a stalker
|it's about time