Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2004, 04:00 PM
Moderator Manager

marian & fla: see you sa EB on the 19th ha?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

ay EB! inggit ako! pics ha!

si je di pwede right? sayang naman. marie, don't forget yung ke gilliane.
Old 09-11-2004, 02:12 AM
Absolute Fan

so i was surfing the web right, just out of pure boredom....eh, before i knew it, napadpad ako sa isang malaysian forum. grabe! nakakaloka ang mga malaysian fans ng mga teleseryes. theyre so obsessed pala with Philippine soaps especially PSY & KTKH. Sa Kenya din! theyre all looking for vcds with english subtitles, tapos they want to learn tagalog. i was like "wow...thats like us with the taiwanese, korean, japanese soaps." looking for english translations of the songs and even the soaps' titles. i mean, i knew that PSY was pretty famous in foreign countries, pero when you actually end up in a forum whose language you totally do not understand and the only thing you can depict are the names of the actors and characters, its like "woah." tapos,they were talking about how great our soaps are and how they should show more of our soaps in their countries because apparently other soaps arent as good, like some said indonesian soaps suck. but while i was reading through the posts and petitions for vds, i realized, I'M still looking for teleserye vcds. i want SWAN and Bituin. actually, i never finished watching MSP & SSKMA and i only saw the ending of PSY. now i kinda wish i saw the whole thing. luckily some of their posts were in english cuz some Filipinos ended up in there to help them with translations and summaries and stuff. yeah, this was a totally random post. pero...nakakaaliw talaga....esp this one flip dude who said that when he checked in at a hotel, the staff kept calling him "angelo" when they found out he was filipino

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 09-11-2004 at 02:31 AM
Old 09-11-2004, 05:15 AM
Moderator Manager

raye - malaysians are obsessed ba with teleseryes? filipinos din naman diba, starting with marimar and last year with meteor garden.

Old 09-11-2004, 03:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y
raye - malaysians are obsessed ba with teleseryes? filipinos din naman diba, starting with marimar and last year with meteor garden.
yeah, i just never considered teleseryes as asian soaps
Old 09-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Moderator Manager

well, it is now.

isy & marian!

Old 09-12-2004, 06:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

raye - i heard about that before, kse i think claudine and piolo pa nga went to some other asian countries and they got quite a following. not f4 caliber of course, but heck, it was kinda cool dont' you think?

linds!
Old 09-12-2004, 08:38 AM
Moderator Manager

isy! may balita na ba kung sinong pupunta sa F1 beijing grand prix in 2 weeks time?

Old 09-13-2004, 12:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

hey linds - no news ako re;f4.
Old 09-13-2004, 07:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

hi i'm casey new here! rea invited me here oo nga our teleseryes are phenomenal in said countries...i'm not sure if i'm late na in asking this pero is it true na sikat din ang SCQ or hero-sandara sa malaysia? just heard from my sister eh...
Old 09-13-2004, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

hey yah peeps!

Marie, i have that one recorded coz it was aired in CETV. kaines nga coz the other one with Zaizai and Barbie with Dee and another guy was also aired sa CTI eh lagi nasisira ung channel na un kya di ko narecord.

re The Outsiders, u mean Kuo? he's the lead guy, ung matangkad na super payat. me itsura cya actually but for some reason, i can't decide if he's cute or not. i don't know what's wrong with him. maybe coz he's too skinny that he looks like a post. im watching, once in a while, West Side Story coz of Wallace. mukhang ok din ung story kya lang di ko masundan coz mnsan tnatmad ako coz di nman si Wallace ung bida but 5566. oh, Ken's Working Girls is being aired in CETV from M-F at 11pm.

re movies.... ke Hazel. im planning to buy movie vcds from her. eh mron din cyang MB and HYD anime na me eng subt. tas ung Tomorrow ni Rainie and Shawn and movies. damn! i need about 3T for that! eh me mga clips pa ng F4 akong gs2ng bilhin.

Lindsay, re F1, ders still no word on who's gonna come or if someone will come. all i know is that Jerry's having a Pepsi event in Beijing with Jay Chou this sept.

Raye, oh, they did like our soaps?! quiet na lang ako.. :X

Casey, welcome. so, ur just into SCQ huh?!
Old 09-13-2004, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

casey: welcome! post ka lang i don't know if SCQ and hero/sandara are popular in Malaysia, but i did hear Kroeans know sandy now

raye: are you sure those won bin pics are advertising a cell phone company? coz all i see is naked hot won bin oh, ther emight be a cell ina couple of pics

yeah, i've heard that our soaps are quite famous in other countries! weird, when we th efilipinos appreciate the spanish/mexican, chinese/korean/japanese ones

je: ok lang noh, hirap na ang buhay e sige pasend na lang nung list kung kaya mo lang ha ako i don't find that guy cute, parang there's something wrong e sama ko!

marian: sino naookray kla jerry? wala nmn ako nabalitaan na ganun ah. try mo lang ganda e i have the soundtrack, shet ang ganda!

isy

linds: punta kaya sila sa f1 nxt enxt week?

av
Old 09-13-2004, 04:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LiP_LocKeR26
hi i'm casey new here! rea invited me here oo nga our teleseryes are phenomenal in said countries...i'm not sure if i'm late na in asking this pero is it true na sikat din ang SCQ or hero-sandara sa malaysia? just heard from my sister eh...
hey casey! welcome!
Old 09-13-2004, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo

je: ok lang noh, hirap na ang buhay e sige pasend na lang nung list kung kaya mo lang ha ako i don't find that guy cute, parang there's something wrong e sama ko!

marian: sino naookray kla jerry? wala nmn ako nabalitaan na ganun ah. try mo lang ganda e i have the soundtrack, shet ang ganda!

xiexie.... cno? si Wallace? cute cya!! well, he covinced me he's damn cute in Dolphin Bay. but unlike ZaiZai, he has some angle that he doesn't look like cute at all.

re okray, si Kuo nga ata. the other guy's Blue and the other one, i dnt knw. alm ko Kuo is kidna popular din in Taiwan. he even released his album the same time as Jerry and Jay Chou. pro sorry na lang clang 2, no.1 ang album ni Jerry.
Old 09-13-2004, 07:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo

raye: are you sure those won bin pics are advertising a cell phone company? coz all i see is naked hot won bin oh, ther emight be a cell ina couple of pics

i swear. cyon is a cell phone company.

hey casey! glad you stopped by!!

i watched cellular last night. chris evans is hot. but besides that, i really did like the movie. it was good.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top