Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2004, 03:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo

what? WB sings? pucha di ko yun alam ah! can he sing well?

raye: i get so distraxcted bu your av ha! ang gwap niya dun e

he's ok.

hehehe..he has a lot of pictures for the new cyon ads. too lazy to upload them all to my server, so i just borrowed some.

a little older...

even older...

eh...he has so many cyon pics. but you can tell which is newer kasi of his hair. the one where he's wearing black, its the hair from My Brother, and the pink ones his hair is still long.

ya know, for a cell phone company, you cant help but wonder if they just forgot to take pictures of an actual phone. although, no, some of the pics i didnt post he's holding a cell phone.

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 09-09-2004 at 04:16 AM
Old 09-09-2004, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Raye, onga eh. the link doesn't work. i thought it's only with me coz u know how bad my internet connection is. i just saw it sa link na pnost ni Isy on WB. damn plenty of ads!! lol thanks for posting his pics.

Fla, mshado ba mahal ung 70? il make a list of the films that i have tas il email it sau. sensya na ha, jobless kc me here so i can't give out freebies that much na. most of my movies are HK films tas ung shows, F4 cyempre. il email u na lang what i have. btw, that 70 is for 2 cds na movie.
Old 09-09-2004, 03:41 PM
Absolute Fan

theres a music video from Ready. Go where WB is singing with some girl. then theres a short audio clip of a scene where he's singing, ithink its the same show...i cant remember where i saw it. hmmmm...probably WONderland.
Old 09-10-2004, 12:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

weee!!! this is becoming a won bin thread!

thanks for the pics Raye!
Old 09-10-2004, 02:25 AM
Absolute Fan

mei wenti

ohh...my friends and i watched Tae Guk Gi today. its cuz our other friend hadnt watched it yet so we went with her and then we just kicked it at my house afterwards. it was soooo cold in the theater. i wasnt really paying attention too well to the movie, mostly the AC.
Old 09-10-2004, 06:11 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

marian: o nga dami tao sa SM kita ko sa tv, siksikan! wow ha, napunta ka sa moshpit!

isy: dami mo talaga connections, pati sa Pinas!

pano, my friend and i wanted to get closer to the stage. Kapatid was playing (si Nathan bassist dun, nasa Bamboo na..)

ay oo! kung showbiz ako, mas showbiz yan saken! da best pa rin ang Glenn Jacinto incident!
Old 09-10-2004, 06:25 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y

marian: yun nga lang, libre pero as if naman makikita mo talaga. one mall show i went to was BLUE last year. pero nakita ko sila maraming tao pero we got good places.

madali lang naman pag kilala ka na nung band... pero kung F4 talaga.. talo2 na yan!
Old 09-10-2004, 06:32 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04

interview ni ZaiZai where he wore that red na prang camisa-de-chino tas me suot pa cyang isa pa sa loob na turtle neck. it's another show with Dee hosting it with a different guy.
I think that's "kang xi lai le" dunno the translation.. is that where he made this sign language thingy?!
Old 09-10-2004, 06:42 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

je: yung show ni Blue na sinasabi mo, i that show! kakaiba cya e, tpos i like it pangalan ng show The Outsiders, ang ganda nun! and yeah, yun ang lagi ko pinapanuo dna CHinese channel kasi wal akami nun giba Je, saan yung suki mo na Asian dvs? gutso ko rin bumili e

yung Outsiders pang-primetime na pla.. nakita ko lang while my bro's changing the channel... Ino-okray daw nung isang guy dun (yung bida yata) si Jerry... kaya AYOKO!
Old 09-10-2004, 06:49 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

im thinking of buying this movie with the guy in Bright Girls and Volcano High. romance-comedy eh. besides, the guy's funny.
wei! what are those?! I like Hyuk Jang or Jang Hyuk!!! "please teach me english"? Windstruck?, public toilet?! waahhh!! i've been looking for those....
Old 09-10-2004, 06:51 AM
Total Fan

Raye,

ur av!
Old 09-10-2004, 07:06 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
baby edison chen and i guess his ate...

haha! bata pa lang mukhang pasaway na!
Old 09-10-2004, 07:34 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
okay! i remember him na! but i like the sharp-shooter in G and T.

my other favorite korean guy is Jang Hyuk. he's funny. raye, you should watch "the successful story of bright girl". he's also in Volcano High, Please teach me english and Windstruck (he's with the girl in My Sassy Girl!) .
you have windstruck already and Pls. teach me English?! pa-buuuurrrrnnnnn!!!
Old 09-10-2004, 07:43 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
[B]she has Please teach me English and Windstruck. not sure with Silmido but il check her list for that.
san yan?!
Old 09-10-2004, 03:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

marie! i dont have those movies, i want to get it pero di muna now, cost cutting ang lola mo kse babakasyon ako eh.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top