View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 01:26 PM
je12_04
Master Fan

hey yah peeps!

Marie, i have that one recorded coz it was aired in CETV. kaines nga coz the other one with Zaizai and Barbie with Dee and another guy was also aired sa CTI eh lagi nasisira ung channel na un kya di ko narecord.

re The Outsiders, u mean Kuo? he's the lead guy, ung matangkad na super payat. me itsura cya actually but for some reason, i can't decide if he's cute or not. i don't know what's wrong with him. maybe coz he's too skinny that he looks like a post. im watching, once in a while, West Side Story coz of Wallace. mukhang ok din ung story kya lang di ko masundan coz mnsan tnatmad ako coz di nman si Wallace ung bida but 5566. oh, Ken's Working Girls is being aired in CETV from M-F at 11pm.

re movies.... ke Hazel. im planning to buy movie vcds from her. eh mron din cyang MB and HYD anime na me eng subt. tas ung Tomorrow ni Rainie and Shawn and movies. damn! i need about 3T for that! eh me mga clips pa ng F4 akong gs2ng bilhin.

Lindsay, re F1, ders still no word on who's gonna come or if someone will come. all i know is that Jerry's having a Pepsi event in Beijing with Jay Chou this sept.

Raye, oh, they did like our soaps?! quiet na lang ako.. :X

Casey, welcome. so, ur just into SCQ huh?!