Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2004, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Isy!! ung comment ko sa Taegukgi nsa other MC thread nten. hehe.. nways, i hope to get a much better copy real soon. kaines! kalimutan ko na san ko na stall bnili un sa ruins, papalitan ko!!

Raye, ur friend watched it ulet?! shet!! really wanna watch it, asap!! i love war films!! i just watched the first 15min. and WB really looks like as if he's only 18!! at ang galing tlga nya umiyak!! sobrang believable tlga!! naawa ako dun sa part where he was taken from his mom to serve tas his big bro came to look for him ending up the both of them serving. hay.. buti na lang at di ko inabot ang panahon ng gera.

re cute Chinese/Koreans.... hmmm... ive been to Isy's place a number of times and hmmm... i think, i haven't seen any cute Korean and saw only 1 cute Chinese guy. ohwell, maybe they're just hidden somewhere...

re Edison pic, shet! hmmm... he's a lot cuter now that he's a grown up. his sis, looks familiar!! what's her name?
Old 09-06-2004, 04:09 PM
Absolute Fan

je, yeah, that part was sad. i was like "dude! youre not supposed to take a student and youre only supposed to take one per family!!"

in my area, if you go to the mall, or the town centers, or even this one private library, asian asian asian. my city's mainly latino, but im usually found in the asian cities. hehehehe...theres a couple of high schools here that are like 99% asian. its funny when i pass by there on my way home sometimes after school. when it comes to cute guys....i try to avoid the teenage filipino boys cuz sometimes they just get on my nerves the cute chinese guys ive seen or met have been like at least 4 years older than me at the minimum.
Old 09-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye - my cousin says the same, she's not really with theo ther fil. girls in her school coz all they do is make up daw. eh my cousin is the ahtletic type. all her friends are white. she says she can't afford being with her asian (actually her taiwanese, chinese) friends coz all they do is shop. she hangs out now with mostly white kids though....pero good ones, unpretentious i should say.

je - omg! taegukgi is a really great war film. pucha!! ampunin ko si won bin nyan eh!

and speaking of Won Bin, i was watching Love on the Rocks (gigi leung,louis koo, charlene choi) and me cameo sa tv yung Endless Love. hehee..
Old 09-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Absolute Fan

isy - yeah, shopping. i didnt hang out in an asian group till like my sophomore year.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye - she saidit wasnt that she didnt want to have asian friends, but she couldnt afford it at all! its like weekly shopping daw eh!
Old 09-06-2004, 10:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

i found this non- english site but it has trailers for won bin mvies etc...

Won Bin
Old 09-07-2004, 05:05 AM
Absolute Fan

i really wanna see My Brother. i love Shin Ha-Kyun and especially Won Bin.
Old 09-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light
i really wanna see My Brother. i love Shin Ha-Kyun and especially Won Bin.
where is Shin Ha-Kyun from? he looks familiar eh.

the guy in TaeGukGi is the guy in All About Eve too...i haven't watched the koreanovelas (except for Endless love and Bright Girl) so i didn't know until my aunt told me. i haven't even watched Winter Sonata!
Old 09-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
where is Shin Ha-Kyun from? he looks familiar eh.

i haven't even watched Winter Sonata!
he's from Guns & Talks. the bomb expert who fell in love with the pregnant lady. the funny one.

my friend has Winter Sonata, but she hasnt watched it yet. she said its like my AIMH though, Chinese-dubbed with English subtitles.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

okay! i remember him na! but i like the sharp-shooter in G and T.

my other favorite korean guy is Jang Hyuk. he's funny. raye, you should watch "the successful story of bright girl". he's also in Volcano High, Please teach me english and Windstruck (he's with the girl in My Sassy Girl!) .
Old 09-07-2004, 11:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
but i like the sharp-shooter in G and T.

he was in Silmido.

heh. i'll just borrow movies from you. you'll be like my personal blockbuster.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

je: magkano mo bebenta sa akin?

and can i say those won bin pics are !

sorry rushed lang tong post!

av
Old 09-08-2004, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Isy and Raye!! shoot!! ders so many WB ads!! it might take me ages b4 i finished d/l all of 'em. nways, il take note of the films... i hope my seller would have those. pro until now, she doesn't have Taegukgi coz it's still new. it might take a while b4 she can have a good copy of that film. it means, it might also take a while b4 i can watch. much more with My Brother coz it's newer. but she has Please teach me English and Windstruck. not sure with Silmido but il check her list for that.

Fla, how much? it's P100 kc if you buy it dun sa seller ko and sa ibang sellers din. cge, il give it to u ng 70, pwede na ba un? pra me pambili ako ulet ng iba pang films. btw, i owe u pla. il just think of sth to repay u.

btw, WB has a song!! pucha!! sbi ko na nga at songer din to eh! lol
Old 09-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Absolute Fan

My Brother hasnt premiered yet.

that song link doesnt work, but ive heard him sing.
Old 09-09-2004, 01:22 AM
Elite Fan

what? WB sings? pucha di ko yun alam ah! can he sing well?

raye: i get so distraxcted bu your av ha! ang gwap niya dun e

re Chinese and Korean guys, nope i haven't seen one single cute Korean guy talaga e, pero there are more than some cute Chinese guys

je, 70? sige hahanap ako ng aking mga listahan na papabili! do they shows and movies? chinese lang or may korean?

av
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top