Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the articles and videos.

Liam Hemsworth Comic Con Press

Liam Hemsworth Comic Con 1

Liam Hemsworth Comic Con 2

Liam Hemsworth | Liam Hemsworth angered by reporter | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Hollywood actor Liam Hemsworth became visibly angry when he mistakenly thought a reporter called him Chris.

Liam Hemsworth became angry when he mistakenly thought a reporter called him Chris.

The 25-year-old actor - whose older brother Chris, 31, stars as Thor in the Marvel series - became visibly annoyed with a reporter after thinking he mistook him for his sibling.

As Liam walked along the red carpet at Comic-Con in San Diego, the reporter said: ''Hi I'm Chris, it's nice to meet you.''

But Liam replied: ''You called me Chris? It's Liam. You called me Chris didn't you?''

However, the reporter was quick to defend himself, saying: ''Oh no, I said I'm Chris.''

At which point Liam backed down and said: ''Oh, you're Chris. Phew.

''OK, you're Chris. I'm Liam. We're good.''

Meanwhile, Liam has recently been linked to his 'Independence Day: Resurgence' co-star Maika Monroe, who he was seen being very affectionate with at a party in Los Angeles.

A source said: ''His hand was on her butt as she was grinding into him and they were making out at the bar. Liam was draped all over her. It was so PDA and in-your-face!''

Despite this, another source said their romance isn't serious yet.

The insider revealed: ''They're not official. But their chemistry is ridiculous!''

Liam Hemsworth's ''Epic'' Kiss With Josh Hutcherson: ''I'm Excited For the Fans to See It | E! Online

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth is such a tease.

The Aussie hottie knows how to get us really excited.

"Josh [Hutcherson] and I kiss in this film," Hemsworth told me at Comic-Con while promoting The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2. "It's a really epic scene. I'm excited for fans to see it."

If only!

"If you're talking about similarities and differences between the book and the movies, that's one of them—Josh and I kiss," Hemsworth continued.
LOL.

Mockingjay – Part 2 is the last of the four-movie Hunger Games franchise.

Before our chat, Hemsworth, Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence participated in their Comic-Con panel in Hall H at the San Diego Convention Center along with co-star Willow Shields, director Francis Lawrence and producer Nina Jacobson. Conan O'Brien moderated.

J-Law admitted the last day of shooting was tough.

"That night," she said, "we held each other and slept like puppies…You guys challenged me. I love you."

Jen also said of Hemsworth and Hutcherson, "We're best friends."

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 is in theaters Nov. 20.
Liam Hemsworth Almost Loses It at Comic-Con 2015 When He Thinks Reporter Calls Him Chris | E! Online

Quote:
Do you think Liam Hemsworth ever gets fed up with playing second fiddle to big bro Chris Hemsworth?

Well, during an interview at Comic-Con 2015, the Hunger Games actor got pretty ticked off when he erroneously thought that a reporter mistook him for his Thor actor brother.

The interviewer introduces himself, "Hi, I'm Chris it's nice to meet you."

"Did you call me Chris? It's Liam. You called me Chris, didn't you?" the actor asks, visibly annoyed.

"No, I said I'm Chris not you," the interviewer responds, a bit shaken.

The two laugh it off and Liam gives him a little tug on the shoulder to communicate that everything is cool between them.

Phew, that was a close one. The 6'3 actor could of easily decked that guy for the (non)mix-up.

The 25-year-old actor attended Comic-Con to participate in the Mockingjay—Part II panel alongside co-stars Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence and director Francis Lawrence.

The movie will come out in November of this year and is the fourth and final instalment of the series.

Donna
Old 07-11-2015, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for everything.

Old 07-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thank you for those!!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think Liam and Chris look that much alike. To me, Liam looks younger and has more of a baby face than his brother Chris. He looked amazing at Comic-Con.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, I agree.. Plus I guess that if the pic of them from far away, you can able to tell, but their body type was diff.. But Chris mentioned that people called him Liam more than Liam get called Chris..

is that what you want?

Old 07-12-2015, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Oh wow. You're welcome.

Watch: Liam Hemsworth & Kate Winslet Get Up Close & Personal in Debut Trailer for ‘The Dressmaker’. Las Vegas Blog | Las Vegas NV Blog

Quote:
Reported From Area 51.
Photo courtesy of Universal Liam Hemsworth & fashion combined is just too acceptable to be true for a Mon. morning, right? Wrong. The- 1st official trailer for The- Dressmaker, an upcoming film about high fashion in 1950s Australia, has-been let go starring Hemsworth himself & the one & only Kate Winslet. Winslet plays an skilled dressmaker, named Tilly Dunnage, who has worked for years of time in exclusive fashion houses across the world. Photo courtesy of Universal She returns home to the little town of Dungatar to right her past wrongs & battle a haunting scandal, yet unexpectedly falls in love with Hemsworth’s character, Teddy McSwiney, as you do. …
Liam Hemsworth Goes Ham on Reporter for Calling Him Chris Hemsworth | Hollyscoop

Quote:
Things got very awkward between a reporter and Liam Hemsworth when the reporter seemed to call Liam by his brother’s name, Chris Hemsworth.

The 25-year-old looked like he was about to go ham on a reporter at Comic-Con when he thought they referred to him by his older brother's name. If you listen closely though, the reporter says, “I’m Chris.” But before Liam was able to settle the misunderstanding, he almost loses his cool.

See the cringeworthy reaction between the reporter and the Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 star when he thinks he’s being called the wrong name.

It’s pretty hilarious.

Donna
Old 07-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Liam is rather busy it sounds like - with this new movie, Independence Day 2, and Hunger Games. I love it!
Old 07-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I love it too.

Donna
Old 07-13-2015, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the articles.

Liam Hemsworth Goes Shirtless in ‘The Dressmaker’ Trailer – Watch Now! | Hugo Weaving, Kate Winslet, Liam Hemsworth, Shirtless, Trailer, Video : Just Jared

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth shows off his perfect shirtless body in the brand new trailer for his new movie The Dressmaker!

Here’s a synopsis of the film: Tilly Dunnage (Kate Winslet), a beautiful and talented misfit, after many years working as a dressmaker in exclusive Parisian fashion houses, returns home to the tiny middle-of-nowhere town of Dungatar to right the wrongs of the past. Not only does she reconcile with her ailing, eccentric mother Molly (Judy Davis) and unexpectedly falls in love with the pure-hearted Teddy (Hemsworth), but armed with her sewing machine and incredible sense of style, she transforms the women of the town and in doing so gets sweet revenge on those who did her wrong.

The Dressmaker is set to be released at some point this year in the USA!

Old 07-13-2015, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just watched THG Comic-Con panel online. Liam was as cute as ever. He and his brother got nice genes.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ His parents sure know how to made gorgeous babies..

Can't wait for that, but wish that it will release in USA..

is that what you want?

Old 07-14-2015, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Me too.

You're welcome and thanks for the article.

The ‘Hunger Games’ Stars Are Serious #SquadGoals | Hollyscoop

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson are literally giving us life right now. Yah, they are the *~*stars*~* of the Hunger Games series, but they are so much more than that. They are:

Literally, a family.

Jen and Liam treat Josh like their little bro.

OMG ADORABLE

They are like, the three stooges.

They’ve also each kissed Jen, which is as cute as it is weird.

Literally, kissed so many times.

But we ship Jen and Liam more.

Even though they all just remind us of siblings.

Or maybe Jen and Liam are Josh’s parents?

They all love and support each other.

Even when they pick on each other.

They still have each other's backs.

They literally love each other.

They know it, we know, everyone knows that these three are GOALS.

SQUAD.

Donna
Old 07-14-2015, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

^That is so cute. They are truly like a family. Working with those people for so long, I think it becomes only natural to build a strong bond with each other.
Old 07-15-2015, 03:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah since they work longer than anyone else..

is that what you want?

Old 07-15-2015, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and thank you for the article.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top