Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My first thought when I saw this pic was YUM!
The guy is unbelievably gorgeous! Thanks for posting
this pic Fly me to the Moon!
Old 06-08-2015, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

He is yummy there. Is it November yet?

Independence Day 2 first official movie synopsis hits the web - Blastr

Quote:
The first synopsis for Independence Day 2 has made its way online, and reveals how Earth is doing in the wake of the last invasion.

Apparently, the synopsis was first spotted late last month on Rotten Tomatoes, but at the time, no one was sure if it was official or not. But now, the synopsis has since appeared in a licensing expo magazine, so it’s pretty safe to say that it is an "official" synopsis. Here it is:

After "Independence Day" redefined the event movie genre, the next epic chapter delivers global catastrophe on an unimaginable scale. Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But nothing can prepare us for the aliens' advanced and unprecedented force. Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring our world back from the brink of extinction.

Director Roland Emmerich and writer Dean Devlin have previously said that following the events of the first movie, humans would get their hands on the alien tech recovered from the first invasion, and this synopsis clearly support that. Should be a boat-load of fun to see.

Independence Day 2 boasts an impressive cast featuring original cast members Jeff Goldblum, Bill Pullman, Vivica A. Fox, Sela Ward, Judd Hirsch, and Brent Spiner. The new players include Liam Hemsworth, William Fichtner, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Maika Monroe. ID2 will invade movie theaters on June 24, 2016.

Donna
Old 06-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Have you guys saw the trailer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
My first thought when I saw this pic was YUM!
The guy is unbelievably gorgeous! Thanks for posting
this pic Fly me to the Moon!
You can call me Steph..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 06-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the news.

I have, here it is:

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 Trailer Will Give You Chills - Us Weekly

Quote:
Katniss Everdeen is back — and so are her leading men! Lionsgate dropped the first trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 on Tuesday, June 9, and, well, it's pretty fantastic. Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) officially goes to battle with President Snow (Donald Sutherland) in the franchise's bloody, rage-y grand finale.

"Snow has to die for what he's done," Katniss says. "We all have one enemy. He corrupts everyone and everything! He turns the best of us against each other."

Snow adds: "Oh, Miss Everdeen, make no mistake. The game isn't over."

In the Francis Lawrence-directed flick, Katniss continues her heated love triangle with Peeta Mellark (Josh Hutcherson) and Gale Hawthorne (Liam Hemsworth), Finnick Odair (Sam Claflin) marries Annie (Stef Dawson), and Primrose Everdeen (Willow Shields) shares a special dance with her big sis, the Girl on Fire. (Oh, the tears!)

The final installment also stars Elizabeth Banks (Effie Trinket), the late Phillip Seymour Hoffman (Plutarch Heavensbee), Julianne Moore (President Alma Coin), Jena Malone (Johanna Mason), Woody Harrelson (Haymitch Abernathy), and Stanley Tucci (Caesar Flickerman).

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 hits theaters on Nov. 20, 2015.
Watch the trailer above!

Old 06-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Have you guys saw the trailer?

You can call me Steph..
Hi Steph!
That Mockingjay Part 2 trailer is something! Just Wow.
Old 06-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I def agree..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 06-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

I can't wait to see the movie. Thanks for the trailer and article.

Donna
Old 06-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Old 06-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Conan O'Brien To Moderate Hunger Games Panel; Jennifer Lawrence Goes Apartment Hunting

Quote:
Conan O’Brien will be at Comic Con in to San Diego to moderate the studio’s panel for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2. The 52-year old comedian and talk show host has featured many Hunger Games cast members on his show over the years, including Natalie Dormer, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth and, of course, Jennifer Lawrence. During his interview with Hutcherson back in 2012, a.k.a. Peeta Mellark, described all signs devoted fans created for his character during their publicity tour, including the group of girls calling themselves Peetaphiles and one fan who decided Katniss and Peeta should be a couple, under the moniker Peeniss.

O’Brien will be in San Diego with his late-night show, Conan, during Comic-Con. O’Brien will host episodes live from San Diego on July 8-11.

Recently, Lawrence was trying to beat the heat in New York by rocking a pair of denim short shorts that showed off the actress’ stunning legs. Witnesses said she was laser-focused on getting things done, moving speedily in sexy jean-shorts and black, high-heel sandals. One place Lawrence, 24, checked out was 426 Greenwich St. — but that boutique building does not have any rentals currently available, according to the New York Post.

The Oscar winner, who went apartment hunting with both her realtor and her adorable dogs according to Yahoo News, completed her spring style with a tan fedora, dark shades, and a thin, grey sweater that showed off a sliver of midriff.

On Tuesday, the first full trailer for Lawrence’s upcoming action epic The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 hit the web. Check out the video below to see all the explosive action the trailer has to offer. Katniss (played by Jennifer Lawrence) is leading the rebellion against President Snow, the ruthless and dictatorial leader of Panem.

The stars of the film have been whetting fans’ appetites for the new movie on social media using the hashtag #Unite. “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 2″ is in theaters November 20.
Liam Hemsworth looks good while out in Malibu as Miley Cyrus is photographed in cute coveralls|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

Quote:
Remember a few weeks ago US Weekly reported that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth were in-betweening each other? Click here for a refresher. Then she came out as genderqueer and bisexual and everyone stopped talking about him again. Except to give him some spillover side-eye about Independence Day 2 and how Mae Whitman was cut out from the movie for supposedly not being “hot” enough with Liam as her supposed love interest. Maika Monroe was cast instead. Oh and also, as Sarah says, he’s the “Lesser Hemsworth” and his big brother’s been making all the good headlines so …now it makes sense to me that he and Amber Heard were in a movie together that no one saw.

But sh-t, he looks good. He’s good for looking good. The Lesser Hemsworth has always been my rub type. Check him out in Malibu yesterday. And Miley was papped too wearing really cute coveralls. I just got a pair of leather ones and haven’t worn them yet. Maybe I’ll wear them to the Smithsonian tomorrow!

Donna
Old 06-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the articles.

Liam Hemsworth Steps Out After His Teen Choice Nom | Liam Hemsworth : Just Jared

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth heads out of a convenience store on Thursday (June 11) in Los Angeles.

It was recently announced that the 25-year-old Hunger Games star was nominated for a Teen Choice Award in the Choice Movie Actor: Sci-Fi/Fantasy category.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 has been nominated for four awards so far. The entirely fan-voted awards show airs on Sunday, August 16th on Fox.

The trailer for Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 was released this past Tuesday and fans can see it in theaters on November 20th.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the articles!

[sigh in frustration]

Old 06-14-2015, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

You're welcome and thanks for the article.

Donna
Old 06-15-2015, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and thank you.

Old 06-16-2015, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Liam Hemsworth Loses the Scruff! | Liam Hemsworth | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth steps out in a grey t-shirt and jeans while running errands at the grocery store on Sunday (June 14) in Malibu, Calif.

The 25-year-old actor looked super hot and it looks like he lost the usual scruff that we see him with!

The final film in the Hunger Games franchise is set to be released in November and the trailer for the highly anticipated movie is now online for you to watch!

10+ pictures inside of Liam Hemsworth at the grocery store…

Donna
Old 06-17-2015, 04:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for that.. He looked so good..

[sigh in frustration]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top