Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 06-18-2015, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Liam is looking very, very GOOD there! Thanks for the link!

He's got some great movies coming up and I hope Independence Day 2
makes him the STAR he should be.
Old 06-18-2015, 07:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm pretty sure that everyone would see it since it been years since the last time and I mean, look at how much Jurassic World made since it been years..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 06-21-2015, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Liam Hemsworth shows off his cheeky side after a wetsuit malfunction during a day of surf in Malibu | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
It's a side we see of his ex-fiancée, Miley Cyrus, all too often.

But it's a first for Liam Hemsworth who showed off his cheeky side on Saturday in Malibu.

The 25-year-old Aussie had somewhat of a wetsuit malfunction as he got changed at his black souped up Cadillac following a refreshing surf.

The Hunger Games star was quickly towel drying himself when he accidentally flashed a little too much flesh.

Peeling down his black skins, the soap star-turned-Hollywood A-lister was trying to ensure he dried every inch of his taut body.

Showing off his tan lines, he quickly pulled a white T-shirt on to cover his modesty.
Liam appeared relaxed as he enjoyed some downtime in the fresh air, also flashed his bulging biceps and his ripped back muscles in the process.

Earlier in the day, Chris Hemsworth's younger brother showed that he's not just a pretty face as he caught some waves at the picturesque haunt.

With his windswept, damp locks and a hint of facial hair, the heartthrob effortlessly oozed sex appeal during his beach day out.

Liam's day out comes just weeks after his ex-fiance Miley Cyrus, whom he split from in September 2013, revealed she was bisexual during a candid interview with Paper Magazine.

'I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an
animal and everyone is of age,' she told the publication.

'Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult - anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me.'

The former Disney star recalled being aged 14 when she first told her mother Tish that she 'admire[s] women in a different way'.

The day after the interview, Miley's new song, Nightmare, was leaked online, sparking speculation that the tune was written about the Aussie heartthrob and their unexpected break up two years ago.

Some of the lyrics in Cyrus' song, which didn't make the cut for her Bangerz album last year, sings: 'Can't remember why you went away, Pinch me cause I know it's a mistake, I wanna see your eyes'.

Liam and the Wrecking Ball chart topper began dating in 2009 while The Last Song, and announced their engagement three years later in 2012.

The couple later called off their engagement in September 2013 but said they'd remain friends.
Liam Hemsworth ditches his shoes as he goes grocery shopping in Malibu | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
He grew up in the surfside town of Phillip Island in Australia, and now Liam Hemsworth is taking his beachside style to Malibu.

The A-list actor headed the grocery store in California this week in an appropriately casual outfit - wearing a baseball cap, T-shirt and with no shoes on.

The 25 year-old star spent the morning stocking up on groceries at Ralphs.

Earlier, the actor endured an embarrassing wetsuit malfunction as he changed beside his black, souped-up Cadillac following a refreshing surf.

The Hunger Games star was towel-drying himself when he accidentally flashed a little too much flesh

Peeling down his black skins, the soap star-turned-Hollywood A-lister was trying to ensure he dried every inch of his taut body - including his bare backside.

He gave onlookers a glimpse of his tan lines before he quickly pulled a white T-shirt on to cover his modesty.

Liam appeared relaxed as he enjoyed some downtime in the fresh air, also flashing his bulging biceps and his ripped back muscles in the process.

Earlier in the day, Chris Hemsworth's younger brother showed that he's not just a pretty face as he caught some waves at the picturesque haunt.

With his windswept, damp locks and a hint of facial hair, the heartthrob effortlessly oozed sex appeal during his beach day out.

Liam's day out comes just weeks after his ex-fiance Miley Cyrus, whom he split from in September 2013, revealed she was bisexual during a candid interview with Paper Magazine.

'I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age,' she told the publication.

'Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult - anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me.'

The former Disney star recalled being aged 14 when she first told her mother Tish that she 'admire[s] women in a different way'.

The day after the interview, Miley's new song, Nightmare, was leaked online, sparking speculation that the tune was written about the Aussie heartthrob and their unexpected break up two years ago.

Some of the lyrics in Cyrus' song, which didn't make the cut for her Bangerz album last year, sings: 'Can't remember why you went away, Pinch me cause I know it's a mistake, I wanna see your eyes'.

Liam and the Wrecking Ball chart topper began dating in 2009 while The Last Song, and announced their engagement three years later in 2012.

The couple later called off their engagement in September 2013 but said they'd remain friends.

Old 06-22-2015, 08:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for those..

is that what you want?

Old 06-22-2015, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the articles.

Donna
Old 06-23-2015, 10:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

I saw that they did Q&A for the movie in next year..

is that what you want?

Old 06-23-2015, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool.

Independence Day Resurgence: ID4 sequel gets its title | EW.com

Quote:
Almost exactly a year to the day from the sci-fi epic’s June 2016 release date, Fox revealed the title of the sequel to 1996’s alien invasion blockbuster Independence Day. As detailed in a live stream from the movie’s New Mexico set, the new installment will be called Independence Day Resurgence.

Here’s the posted synopsis: “We always knew they were coming back. After Independence Day redefined the event movie genre, the next epic chapter delivers global spectacle on an unimaginable scale. Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But nothing can prepare us for the aliens’ advanced and unprecedented force. Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring the world back from extinction.”

They, of course, include ID4 original cast members Bill Pullman, Judd Hirsch, Jeff Goldblum and Vivica A. Fox reprising their original alien-repelling roles.

New cast mate Sela Ward, playing President Lanford, described how the world has changed since the first Independence Day.

“We’ve been preparing for 20 years for the inevitability of an invasion,” Ward said. “We don’t know by whom or when. So there’s a very different climate interns of the tenor of the movie. Especially for the president.”

Another new character, played by Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth, is named Jake Morrison. He’s a rebellious military man who lost both parents in what the movie calls “the Battle of 1996.”

“He eventually joined the military and ended up in the best of the best of fighter pilots,” Hemsworth explained at the event. “And he made a bad mistake, a bad decision, and put someone’s life at risk, and got the great job of driving this Moon Tug, which is basically a forklift on the moon. Which is not really an exciting job for a fighter pilot like himself.”

See a brief teaser trailer for Resurgence above.
Watch Liam Hemsworth, Vivica A. Fox Discuss 'Independence Day' Sequel Live From Set (Video)

Quote:
Roland Emmerich and additional cast members Bill Pullman, Jeff Goldblum, Sela Ward sit for Q&A

Roland Emmerich and the star cast of 20th Century Fox’s “Independence Day” sequel are hosting a live Q&A from the film’s set on Monday.

Jake Roper, of YouTube channel VSauce3, will moderate the panel to include Liam Hemsworth, Jeff Goldblum, Bill Pullman, Judd Hirsch, Vivica A. Fox, Brent Spiner,

Maika Monroe, Sela Ward and Jessie Usher.

The studio promises a “big reveal” during the conversation, which can be viewed live in the above video. The “Independence Day” sequel is due in theaters June 24, 2016.

Old 06-24-2015, 01:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for posting those..

is that what you want?

Old 06-24-2015, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the articles.

YOU HAVE To See Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, & More In These NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN Hunger Games Photos! | moviepilot.com

Quote:
These two new photos from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire are giving us LIFE!

It's been a 4 year journey making The Hunger Games series and we've never really had a sneak peak of the behind the scenes action! Well US Weekly came to our rescue and brought Hunger Games fans back to life by releasing two never-before-seen images of Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth filming The Hunger Games!

The first photo features Jennifer Lawrence in her infamous Catching Fire Katniss wedding gown as film crew members give her the finishing touches! She looks gorgeous and it shows just how much went into her beautiful costume, a lot!

The second shows Liam Hemsworth in a character portrait as Gale Hawthorne standing in front of Capitol Peacekeepers. This photo is particularity haunting given Gale's trajectory in the films and books.

The images are both from Lionsgate Chief Brand Officer and avid photographer Tim Palen's upcoming book chronicling the filming of The Hunger Games films! Tim Palen: Photographs From The Hunger Games will give fans an in depth behind the scenes look at the films, as well as stunning never before seen character portraits and MORE!

Donna
Old 06-25-2015, 10:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thank you for that.. I hope that whoever get the book, they will share some pics of him..

is that what you want?

Old 06-25-2015, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome. Thank you for the article.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

And there was another pic of him from Catching Fire..

is that what you want?

Old 06-26-2015, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome. Ooo, I want to see it.

Donna