Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2015, 04:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, it will be that one.. But not sure if it in Men's Health USA or UK..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 08-31-2015, 08:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Liam Hemsworth to guest star on ABC's 'The Muppets' | EW.com
Old 08-31-2015, 03:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yay! That mean I have to watch the episode that he's in..

is that what you want?

Old 09-01-2015, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the link.

Liam has joined Instagram.

Liam Hemsworth

Liam Hemsworth to guest star on ABC's 'The Muppets' | EW.com

Quote:
ABC’s The Muppets is adding another big guest star.

The Hunger Games actor Liam Hemsworth is coming to the new fall comedy series, EW has learned exclusively.

Hemsworth will play himself on the show — a more grown-up take on the beloved Muppet characters that goes “behind the scenes” as Kermit, Miss Piggy and the rest stage a new prime-time series.

We can only hope Hemsworth coming on board means some sort of Muppet parody of The Hunger Games.

Previously, ABC announced several other guest stars for the show’s first season, including Reese Witherspoon, Elizabeth Banks and Imagine Dragons.

The Muppets premieres Tuesday, Sept. 22. And in case you haven’t already seen it, here is the full pilot presentation that Muppets executive producers Bill Prady and Bob Kushell made to convince ABC to pick up the series:
The Hunger Games | Liam Hemsworth Scores Cameo On The Muppets Reboot | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
The Hunger Games Hunk Liam Hemsworth Has Found A New Love Interest In Newly-single Miss Piggy After Landing A Cameo Appearance In The Upcoming The Muppets Reboot.

Miley Cyrus' ex-fiance broke the news to fans online on Monday (31Aug15) by sharing a photo of the new 'couple' on Instagram.

He captioned the shot, in which he is pictured gazing into Miss Piggy's big eyes, "Spent Friday with the most beautiful girl in the world."

He added, "Kermit, #SorryNotSorry", referencing Miss Piggy's longtime puppet beau, who she split from in early August (15) after dating on and off for decades.

Hemsworth will play himself in the new show, according to TheWrap.com.

The Australian actor won't be the only star to feature alongside The Muppets when the variety series returns to U.S. TV on 22 September (15) - Hemsworth's Hunger Games co-star Elizabeth Banks, Kerry Washington, Topher Grace and Nathan Fillion have also scored guest appearances on the programme.

Donna
Old 09-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

I followed him on IG so hopefully that he will use more of it..

And thanks for those links! Hope that we will know the date for his episode that he will be in..

is that what you want?

Old 09-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

So cool and thank you for all the links and articles.

Old 09-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Liam post another pic on his twitter..

is that what you want?

Old 09-06-2015, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I love that he is tweeting.

Liam Hemsworth's New Instagram Feed Is Already The Best - MTV

Quote:
There’s already quite enough drama going down on “Sesame Street” right now, but here comes Liam Hemsworth on Instagram to stir the pot even more.

This week, the “Mockingjay – Part 2″ star decided to round out his social media game with an official Instagram feed, and he started out with a picture of himself staring deeply into the loving eyes of Miss Piggy, who is, as we all well know, recently single to mingle after her split from long-time lover Kermit the Frog.

Hemsworth captioned the pic with a virtual chest bump to her former green beau with, “Spent Friday with the most beautiful girl in the world. Kermit, #SorryNotSorry.” As Count Von Count would say, that’s one giant diss, ah ah ah.

Great though that was to start his foray into the double-tapping world — seriously, many clappy hand emojis — Hemsworth went and followed the pic up with something even better, a super WTF pic of himself with “Independence Day: Resurgence” co-star/writer James A. Woods and assistant Angus Harrison.

The only appropriate reaction to this is to think: WHOA. THESE ARE THE ALIENS. That’s the new twist, RIGHT?! Right.

Then, to make sure we fully understand that he is a goofball in the very best way, Liam Hemsworth posted a video of himself (badly) using a reacher claw tool that hasn’t been upgraded since Elliott whipped one out in “E.T.” at what appears to be a pharmacy with the caption, “When you just can’t get a grip.”

Well played, Liam Hemsworth.
Liam Hemsworth Joins 'The Muppets' As Miss Piggy's New Man! | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Miss Piggy is moving on following her break up from Kermit the Frog last month.

Miss Piggy appears to have moved on swiftly following her shock break-up from Kermit the Frog last month. ‘The Muppet’s’ star’s new man is none other than Hunger Games hottie Liam Hemsworth, who flaunted the pair’s blooming relationship on Instagram, telling Kermit ‘sorry not sorry’.

A pic posted by Hemsworth on Instagram shows the pair staring loving into each others eyes as Hemsworth tenderly touches Miss Piggy’s face. "Spent Friday with the most beautiful girl in the world,” The Hunger Games star captioned the pic. "Kermit, #SorryNotSorry. #TheMuppets #misspiggy.”

More: Kermit And Miss Piggy Announce Break-Up Ahead Of New 'Muppets' Series

According to Entertainment Weekly, Hemsworth will be making a guest appearance on ABC’s new ‘The Muppet Show’, which is set to premiere this fall. The series is a ‘behind-the-scenes’ look at the Muppet characters and will also feature appearances from Reese Witherspoon and Elizabeth Banks.

Last month Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog announced the end of their decades-long on-off relationship in separate Facebook posts. ‘After careful thought, thoughtful consideration and considerable squabbling, Kermit the Frog and moi have made the difficult decision to terminate our romantic relationship,’ Miss Piggy wrote.

‘We will continue to work together on television (“The Muppets”/Tuesdays 8pm this fall on ABC) and in all media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the universe. However, our personal lives are now distinct and separate, and we will be seeing other people, pigs, frogs, et al. This is our only comment on this private matter… unless we get the right offer. Thank you for your understanding.’

More: ‘Muppets’ Executive Producer Explains Decision To Split Miss Piggy And Kermit Up

Commenting on the break-up Kermit told an ABC press conference in August, "People change. So do frogs and pigs. ... We were together for a long, long time and it's personal.” Kermit is also reported to have moved on from the break-up and is now said be seeing another pig, named Denise, who works in ABC Marketing.
[URL="http://www.whosay.com/articles/10948-liam-hemsworth-instagram"]http://www.whosay.com/articles/10948-liam-hemsworth-instagram[/URL

Quote:
Weeks after Miss Piggy announced that she and Kermit the Frog have terminated their relationship, she's been caught canoodling with a new man: Liam Hemsworth.

Hemsworth on Monday posted an Instagram photo of himself with Miss Piggy. He's smiling and has his hand on Miss Piggy's cheek.

The Hunger Games actor noted in the caption, "Spent Friday with the most beautiful girl in the world. Kermit, #SorryNotSorry. #TheMuppets #misspiggy."

Miss Piggy tweeted the same photo and wrote, "Loved @LiamHemsworth, our latest guest coming to #TheMuppets. Although, I had to explain that hunger is NEVER a game!"

Entertainment Weekly reports that Hemsworth will play himself in an episode of ABC's upcoming Muppets series, which premieres September 22.

This article was written by ABC News Radio from ABC News Radio and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network. Cover image credit: Getty Images

Quote:
liamhemsworth: Having some fun with @jamesa.woods and @angusedward, filming a skit on the set of #IDR.

Quote:
liamhemsworth: So fun watching #TheKing marry my friends @themarkfurze and @lauralbarrett in #Vegas. Congrats! Lots of love!
@hakkasanlv @alexcordova

Donna
Old 09-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Same.. I'm glad that he still using IG more often..

is that what you want?

Old 09-08-2015, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I can't wait to see more posts.

Donna
Old 09-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Me too..

is that what you want?

Old 09-10-2015, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Please hurry Liam, we miss you.

Donna
Old 09-10-2015, 06:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

He posted his dog since she's a girl..

is that what you want?

Old 09-11-2015, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
liamhemsworth: My special girl. #Tani #RescueDog

Donna
Old 09-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Aww.. I love the name of her..

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top