Old 03-05-2019, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex....I don't blame you..I don't like long trips...especially on the bus

ok...I'll post more tonight or tomorrow
Old 03-05-2019, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Riverdale production remains shut down.
Quote:
ET has learned that production on Riverdale remained shut down on Tuesday, following the death of actor Luke Perry on Monday.
Quote:
A source tells ET that Riverdale production will resume on Wednesday, when counseling services will be offered to the cast and crew.
https://www.etonline.com/riverdale-p...s-death-120928
Old 03-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex....I don't blame you..I don't like long trips...especially on the bus

ok...I'll post more tonight or tomorrow
Thanks, Dave. Yeah, if I had a car it would be different, but commuting by bus or train just takes too long.

Okay, see you then, Dave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I can't believe it either, and I also can't believe that some are actually wondering if they'll recast Fred. Like that shouldn't even be a question. Maybe, maybe not. Yeah, it's bad, and she's not Betty's Sister. She's not even Alice's Daughter, but she's definitely the Black Hood's Daughter even though he prefers Betty than her. Speaking of storylines. The farm storyline better end now. I think Archie will move in with the Joneses, and yeah that'll be a real tearjerker episode.
Thanks for posting the info on Riverdale, dragonfire. I'll bet the whole cast is shaken up by this. No, I don't think they'll recast Fred. I'm pretty sure they'll come up with some explanation for Fred's death, but they won't write it into the story as a murder or anything out of respect for Luke. OMG, Polly isn't Betty's sister or Alice's daughter? I still haven't seen the episode yet. I've been lazy because of my illness and I haven't had time to get caught up again. But yeah, that whole farm storyline was already boring a whole season ago. And yeah, it makes sense that Archie would be taken in by the Joneses. Might make things awkward with Betty, though. ;lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Been a fan of Rachel's for years but somebody has became obsesses including opening a campaign for her so its great to have others to talk too about her
I loved Rachel back in the 90s and 2000s, Sarah. But she hasn't done a lot since she married James Bond, so I don't know if you'll get a thread for her.
Old 03-05-2019, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I loved Rachel back in the 90s and 2000s, Sarah. But she hasn't done a lot since she married James Bond, so I don't know if you'll get a thread for her.
She's married to Daniel Craig? I didn't know that
Old 03-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Thanks for posting the info on Riverdale, dragonfire. I'll bet the whole cast is shaken up by this. No, I don't think they'll recast Fred. I'm pretty sure they'll come up with some explanation for Fred's death, but they won't write it into the story as a murder or anything out of respect for Luke. OMG, Polly isn't Betty's sister or Alice's daughter? I still haven't seen the episode yet. I've been lazy because of my illness and I haven't had time to get caught up again. But yeah, that whole farm storyline was already boring a whole season ago. And yeah, it makes sense that Archie would be taken in by the Joneses. Might make things awkward with Betty, though. ;lol:

No problem. They're. I think so too. Well, biologically she still is, but other than that she ain't. It's ok all that matters is that you get better. It definitely was, and when they restart production they better end it. Yeah, and speaking of the Joneses. Skeet posted this when he found out that Luke had a stroke. https://www.instagram.com/p/Buc2zHgg_iQ/
Old 03-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Skeet has aged well
Old 03-05-2019, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

doing my FF rounds now b/c going to brothers tomorrow
Old 03-06-2019, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi all
Old 03-06-2019, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

RAS posted this. Tonight's episode finds Fred doing what he does best--helping Archie. It is dedicated to Luke, as all episodes will be for the rest of their run. https://twitter.com/WriterRAS/status...26251723489285
Old 03-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is going to be a sad ep for sure tonight.
Old 03-06-2019, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hi all
Hi, Chrissy! I hope your hockey team is doing well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
She's married to Daniel Craig? I didn't know that
You didn't know that, Sarah? Rachel's been married to Daniel for a very long time now. I don't much like him as James Bond, though. He's too blonde. Bond should have dark hair. It might seem like nitpicking, but I think it's important.

And that wasn't Skeet in the photo, Sarah. That was Luke Perry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
doing my FF rounds now b/c going to brothers tomorrow
Okay, Dave! Have a good day at your brother's!

Quote:
No problem. They're. I think so too. Well, biologically she still is, but other than that she ain't. It's ok all that matters is that you get better. It definitely was, and when they restart production they better end it. Yeah, and speaking of the Joneses. Skeet posted this when he found out that Luke had a stroke. https://www.instagram.com/p/Buc2zHgg_iQ/
Hi, dragonfire! Oh, so Polly is biologically Betty's sister? But she's not Alice's daughter? And thanks, I do feel better now. I also hope they end that farm storyline soon when they come back from hiatus. And thanks for that link. It was really great that Skeet did that.

Quote:
RAS posted this. Tonight's episode finds Fred doing what he does best--helping Archie. It is dedicated to Luke, as all episodes will be for the rest of their run. https://twitter.com/WriterRAS/status...26251723489285
Oh man, this is gonna be sad. I'm almost afraid of how they're gonna resolve the whole situation with Fred now.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! Oh, so Polly is biologically Betty's sister? But she's not Alice's daughter? And thanks, I do feel better now. I also hope they end that farm storyline soon when they come back from hiatus. And thanks for that link. It was really great that Skeet did that.

Oh man, this is gonna be sad. I'm almost afraid of how they're gonna resolve the whole situation with Fred now.
She's still biologically Alice's Daughter. It's just the farm has turned her over to the dark side so to speak. I'm glad. They better end it. Luke doesn't deserve that awful storyline dedicated to him. No problem, and I hope Skeet's ok. It'll but I think we should watch it for Luke. The only option I believe is Fred's death.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

t was very sad to hear about Luke Perry. Do you see them killing him off the show
Old 03-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Family's more than DNA

Hi everyone ,

I hope you are all well. Don't mind me, I just wanted to check that you all had seen that the Graphics Team is currently in the process of recustomising this board & we would love to know what you would all like to see here . There have been suggestions for the characters, but right now what we'd really love to know is what colours you'd like to see here so that we can make something which you will all like

You can find the customisation discussion thread topped on this board, or by clicking this link

Thank you

Take care all
Old 03-07-2019, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
t was very sad to hear about Luke Perry. Do you see them killing him off the show
I do. He was the best part in last night's episode. The text at the end.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread