Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2019, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

guys...please help Chelle out and suggest some colors for this board....

ETA...OK...I saw all your suggestions on Graphics customization thread ...so thanks for helping

Alex...brother cancelled...I'll visit him Friday
Old 03-07-2019, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dave
Old 03-07-2019, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sarah! Hi, Chrissy! My Flyers got blown out by the Capitals 5-3 last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
ETA...OK...I saw all your suggestions on Graphics customization thread ...so thanks for helping

Alex...brother cancelled...I'll visit him Friday
Hi, ,Dave! Okay, I hope you have a good visit with him on Friday. And I did post some suggestions, but I still want Sam and Lauren's input because it's their board and they should have some say in it. I don't want anything changed that they don't like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
She's still biologically Alice's Daughter. It's just the farm has turned her over to the dark side so to speak. I'm glad. They better end it. Luke doesn't deserve that awful storyline dedicated to him. No problem, and I hope Skeet's ok. It'll but I think we should watch it for Luke. The only option I believe is Fred's death.
Oh, I see. Well, I don't think the show is gonna kill off Polly just because of that. She might end up coming back from the dark side. But yeah, they need to end it. Also, Luke and Fred deserve a better sendoff, not just something lame. I guess they could either have Fred die in an accident or from some physical illness like a heart attack or something. But it has to be done right, and then Archie's storyline is gonna need a huge rebuild because he's gonna have to do something with the house and his dad's business.
Old 03-07-2019, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Oh, I see. Well, I don't think the show is gonna kill off Polly just because of that. She might end up coming back from the dark side. But yeah, they need to end it. Also, Luke and Fred deserve a better sendoff, not just something lame. I guess they could either have Fred die in an accident or from some physical illness like a heart attack or something. But it has to be done right, and then Archie's storyline is gonna need a huge rebuild because he's gonna have to do something with the house and his dad's business.
She almost drowned Alice, and if it wasn't for Betty stopping her, and giving Alice CPR she probably would have died. Yeah, something like that. They can't have him just leave RD cause he would never leave Archie. Never. True.
Quote:
“We’re recovering, yeah. It’s obviously not the easiest thing to talk about, but he was well-loved and there’s been an outpouring of emotional support from people around the world, which just goes to show what a wonderful person he was and how much he impacted people’s lives and impacted our lives,” Sprouse, 26, who portrays Jughead Jones, shared during an interview to promote his new film, Five Feet Apart. “But I know that his family has requested privacy during this period and I respect that quite a bit.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ar-luke-perry/
Old 03-07-2019, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the link dragonfire. Man, this is gonna be really difficult for a long time. The cast and crew are gonna have a tough time finishing this season.

I still don't think they'll kill off Polly. I think she's been brainwashed. Besides, she's also a mom. I don't think they'll wanna make her daughter lose her mother.

Yes, I agree. Fred wouldn't just leave, but killing him by foul play would be out of the question now. I think it'll be either an accident or a sudden medical problem.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hi all
Old 03-07-2019, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks for the link dragonfire. Man, this is gonna be really difficult for a long time. The cast and crew are gonna have a tough time finishing this season.

I still don't think they'll kill off Polly. I think she's been brainwashed. Besides, she's also a mom. I don't think they'll wanna make her daughter lose her mother.

Yes, I agree. Fred wouldn't just leave, but killing him by foul play would be out of the question now. I think it'll be either an accident or a sudden medical problem.
Yes. She has but here's the thing. They need to show why the farm and especially Edgar are a real threat, and why they need to be defeated. Polly's death by the guy she foolishly believed in, would do just that, and it would finally get Alice to wake up and realized the truth about Edgar/farm. Now as for the babies? Well, she did make Betty the godmother. I agree, and I think it'll be that as well. I'm excited about next week's episode.
Old 03-08-2019, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone around
Old 03-08-2019, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moi even if I should be sleeping
Old 03-08-2019, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too, I have been up watching SPN and voting for my guys
Old 03-08-2019, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Really hope they make it for TCA, right its TCA?
Old 03-08-2019, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I think it is. Darn Flames lost again, I have no idea what is happening to them
Old 03-08-2019, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

BTW sorry about our 6-2 over them on Saturday
Old 03-08-2019, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, I was at work, so I didn't see it
Old 03-08-2019, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I was pretty happy about a player from the 4th line got himself his first career hat trick so that was nice where 4th line is usually considered lesser players if that sounds right
Closed Thread   Post New Thread