Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2017, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope everyone has a great holiday!

Merry Christmas, Arinna!

Hi, Sarah! Why are you lurking and not posting?

Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, it is a shame that we'll never get a Han/Luke/Leia reunion now. And I'm so glad that Madchen and Skeet are having fun with Falice.

Hi, Dave! I got your PM and I'll PM you back soon! I hope I like The Last Jedi too. No gift card, sadly. And I like Regina better as a hero than as a villain. Don't worry, I'll help out Tia and post on the Legends board.

Hi, Lauren! Merry Christmas to everyone in Australia!

So your writing sucks now too? Yeah, mine is horrible. My typing has improved, but my penmanship is so bad I need to practice more. Awww, you got me a present? Thanks! It's okay if it's late. The Pacific Ocean takes a while to cross. I'm glad you like Count Chocula and I hope you like Boo Berry and Franken Berry too! Wow, those cereals are really lasting you a long time.

Well I hope you can go back and watch the original Star Wars trilogy because it doesn't take too long to watch three movies, especially for you. How could you be bored by them? And I'm sorry, I won't mention your age again. I'm hoping we get better stuff from Riverdale's second half. And The Gifted comes back January 1st! I don't ship anyone in Star Wars.

Aww, thanks for all those cool gifs, Lauren! I hope you have an awesome Christmas with your family! And I'd love to see a pic of your cat, Ninja, soon!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 12-24-2017 at 06:12 PM
Old 12-24-2017, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This Christmas Eve afternoon/ evening I put out some snacks, and watched nfl football and some of my favorite Hallmark movies released these past few years. I just finished this years Fav. released Christmas movie... Christmas in Evergreen with CW DC Alumn Teddy Sears [Jay Garrick/ Zoom]. the Actress starred in a Hallmark Fall/ Halloween romance movie that I liked a few years ago. Now I'm currently watching Journey Back to Christmas my fav. released in 2016. It has Candice Cameron-Bure as a 1940s nurse who is transported to 2016 via a rare comet from space and a cop offers assistance while figuring out who she is and the mystery behind her story. It's like Back to the Future 2...except most of the movie is set in the Future [our present day]
Posted the YT video I just found at the end of this post

Oh and for 2014...my favorite Christmas movie is Small Town Santa. Dean Cain Stars as a small town sheriff who imprisons a mysterious elderly man and through him and event happening days counting down to Christmas learned this value to the town and some Christmas spirit.

OK...PM me if you are interested in seeing any of these. actually this is Journey Back to Christmas.... There is still a working video on YouTube of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZxW6xeA-rk

Merry Christmas everyone
Old 12-24-2017, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, it is a shame that we'll never get a Han/Luke/Leia reunion now. And I'm so glad that Madchen and Skeet are having fun with Falice.

I don't ship anyone in Star Wars.
It's tragic. Well, I don't call them the captains of the Falice ship for nothing. Oh come on everyone ships Han&Leia.
Old 12-24-2017, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's awesome, Alex! Merry Christmas to you too as well!
Old 12-24-2017, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

Merry Christmas everyone.
Old 12-25-2017, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 12-25-2017, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Hi, Sarah! Thanks for that great Christmas pic! And what is Katee doing in your avatar, exactly? Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
It's tragic. Well, I don't call them the captains of the Falice ship for nothing. Oh come on everyone ships Han&Leia.
Hi, dragonfire! I just saw The Last Jedi... and I'll let you know what I think later. Some things I liked and some I didn't. And I never did ship Han/Leia. I kinda thought they were boring. And it didn't make sense to me as a kid because Star Wars is supposed to be Luke's story, but he doesn't get the main romantic storyline. I always saw that as a letdown. I always thought that Luke needed a Rey, or some character like her. And I guess Rey is no one's daughter, huh? Perhaps Luke was too obvious a choice. And I never understood how anyone could suspect Rey of being Obi Wan's daughter when she's younger than Kylo Ren and Obi Wan was killed long before Han and Leia even had kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
This Christmas Eve afternoon/ evening I put out some snacks, and watched nfl football and some of my favorite Hallmark movies released these past few years. I just finished this years Fav. released Christmas movie... Christmas in Evergreen with CW DC Alumn Teddy Sears [Jay Garrick/ Zoom]. the Actress starred in a Hallmark Fall/ Halloween romance movie that I liked a few years ago. Now I'm currently watching Journey Back to Christmas my fav. released in 2016. It has Candice Cameron-Bure as a 1940s nurse who is transported to 2016 via a rare comet from space and a cop offers assistance while figuring out who she is and the mystery behind her story. It's like Back to the Future 2...except most of the movie is set in the Future [our present day]
Posted the YT video I just found at the end of this post

Oh and for 2014...my favorite Christmas movie is Small Town Santa. Dean Cain Stars as a small town sheriff who imprisons a mysterious elderly man and through him and event happening days counting down to Christmas learned this value to the town and some Christmas spirit.

OK...PM me if you are interested in seeing any of these. actually this is Journey Back to Christmas.... There is still a working video on YouTube of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZxW6xeA-rk

Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas, Dave! Thanks for the video links! I love those Hallmark movies!

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. I'll PM you back as soon as I can!
Old 12-25-2017, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! I just saw The Last Jedi... and I'll let you know what I think later. Some things I liked and some I didn't. And I never did ship Han/Leia. I kinda thought they were boring. And it didn't make sense to me as a kid because Star Wars is supposed to be Luke's story, but he doesn't get the main romantic storyline. I always saw that as a letdown. I always thought that Luke needed a Rey, or some character like her. And I guess Rey is no one's daughter, huh? Perhaps Luke was too obvious a choice.

Ok. Well, Harry Potter didn't get the main romantic storyline either. This may sound crazy but I'm waiting for IX. After all save the best for last. Plus the director of IX is Mr. mystery box Abrams himself.
Old 12-26-2017, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ur christmas post is spectaculary awesome alex hope u had a lovely christmas :Hug:

Marry Christmas to you too peterinna mwhaha

i will def post more on legends i keep getting distracted with other things in lead up to christmas but now that its over more time for posting

alex what did u expect from ur family size cereal boxes hahahahaha and i bought u a comic

my cat hated his christmas costume and it was too big for him also but i will post pic later he got plently of toys he was afraid of lolz

i will never watch the star wars original trilogy mwhaha

watching christmas movies sounds like a lovely way to celebrate christmas i wish i did more of that

i like ur gif sarakins waitng for presents mwhaha merry christmas and merry christmas to you tia and dragon fire
Old 12-26-2017, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
2. FP Jones and Alice Cooper (Riverdale)

This relationship may have just entered the game in the last few weeks of 2017, but Alice and FP have had something going on for much longer.

The revelation that Alice and FP were romantically involved in their past has Riverdale viewers dying to know what happened between them. And if they’ll be rekindling that romance in the near future.
https://www.telltaletv.com/2017/12/2...les-from-2017/
Old 12-26-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the link and the Falice info, dragonfire!

Quote:
Ok. Well, Harry Potter didn't get the main romantic storyline either. This may sound crazy but I'm waiting for IX. After all save the best for last. Plus the director of IX is Mr. mystery box Abrams himself.
Yeah, and even J.K. Rowling later admitted that she made a mistake and she should've had Harry end up with Hermione. She said that Hermione and Ron would've probably ended up in marriage therapy. Rowling admitted that there were certain things that sounded really good in her head when she was coming up with the stories that in the end didn't quite fit right when the story actually came together on page and on screen.

Well, I think we're long past the point where Luke could be Rey's father. I think he would've felt a connection with her through the Force if she were.

Thank you, Lauren! I hope you had an awesome Christmas too!

I don't know why Arinna types "Marry" Christmas.

I hope you're no longer distracted and can get back to posting more often. And I'm sorry I got you such big cereal boxes, but they were the only ones they sold where I work. But I hope you like the others as well. Awww, thank you for the comic, Lauren! I hope it arrives soon.

Aww, poor Ninja didn't like his outfit because it was too big? I hope you can post the pic soon. And why was he scared of his toys?

You'd better watch the original Star Wars trilogy because it's still the best!

I just watched A Christmas Story over and over again. It's my favorite Christmas movie.

I hope you post soon, Lauren! And do you have plans for New Years' Eve?
Old 12-26-2017, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the link and the Falice info, dragonfire!

Yeah, and even J.K. Rowling later admitted that she made a mistake and she should've had Harry end up with Hermione. She said that Hermione and Ron would've probably ended up in marriage therapy. Rowling admitted that there were certain things that sounded really good in her head when she was coming up with the stories that in the end didn't quite fit right when the story actually came together on page and on screen.

Well, I think we're long past the point where Luke could be Rey's father. I think he would've felt a connection with her through the Force if she were.
No problem. And it seems while Falice got number 2, Bughead got number 7. Plus Falice&Bughead was the only RD ships that made the list. Yeah, I think she called Ron&Hermione wish fulfillment. Well I could accept that, but since I'm too stubborn to do that, I'm waiting for IX.
Old 12-27-2017, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No problem. And it seems while Falice got number 2, Bughead got number 7. Plus Falice&Bughead was the only RD ships that made the list. Yeah, I think she called Ron&Hermione wish fulfillment. Well I could accept that, but since I'm too stubborn to do that, I'm waiting for IX.
Yeah, wish fulfillment. I think she thought Ron/Hermione was a couple that she really wished could work, as opposed to making her Harry's love interest, which was probably better from a narrative perspective. Let's face it, Ginny wasn't much of a character and was hardly part of the story, and Hermione's best scenes were with Harry.

Wait, Falice and Bughead are on the list but Varchie aren't? Why no love for Varchie?

Okay, we'll wait and see. When is the final Star Wars film coming out? And are we sure that IX is the last one? And are people still on board with Rey/Kylo?
Old 12-27-2017, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Wait, Falice and Bughead are on the list but Varchie aren't? Why no love for Varchie?

Okay, we'll wait and see. When is the final Star Wars film coming out? And are we sure that IX is the last one? And are people still on board with Rey/Kylo?
Yep. Who knows maybe Falice will take the silver from Varchie, because Bughead will always have the gold. I think it comes out in 2019. Probably, but I'm hoping the Mouse will reveal they're actually Cousins. Besides Luke found out Leia was his Sister in ROTJ, so it makes sense for Rey to find out Kylo is her Cousin in IX.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

no one mention the word kylo again sam ruined him for me forever

im dogsitting at aunts for 4 days and kinda already scared from outside noises in the country

im one of those fans dying to know about their past relationship alice and fps

hermiones best scenes were with harry still will never understand why never ended up together and pairing them with ron and ginny was so freakin random to me rowling u fail

im a bit lazy posting cat phoo but ill keep mentionin g it so ill actually make mysef do it

but choclate cereal is so good alex how can it get any better

hope u like this new comic series as much i do and its based on something u know gone
Closed Thread   Post New Thread