Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2018, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

glad you are feeling better
Old 02-19-2018, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Aww, they're not gonna kill off Fred right after he already survived a shooting, dragonfire. And thanks for the links, although I'm really not that interested in Sabrina given that it's not gonna be tied into the Riverdale continuity.

Sorry I wasn't here the past two days. I was sick with a flu.
Considering that they compared Fred's shooting to Uncle Ben&the Wayne's shooting. I think there's a strong chance of Fred being drop-dead Fred. Well, the Sabrina show is made by the same people who made Riverdale. I'm sorry to hear that.
Old 02-20-2018, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

is ausland doing **** inolympics since its not list

why u think they kill fred well try to kill him again hmm they want archie darker?

omg they cast the new salem wheeeeeee so cute omg cant wait
Old 02-20-2018, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren...how is work going? did you work out your tax situation?

Alex...Tia and I want to know if we got your triva question right on Legends triva thread
Old 02-20-2018, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)

why u think they kill fred well try to kill him again hmm they want archie darker?

Well, they compared Fred's shooting, and it changing Archie, to Uncle Ben&the Wayne's shooting, and it changing Peter&Bruce. But the problem is, what changed Peter&Bruce was the deaths of Uncle Ben&the Wayne's. So it's possible that the Archie Lodge thing could end with Fred's death, and it changing Archie. Yep Salem the real MVP from the show.
Old 02-20-2018, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Dave. I replied to you and Tia on the Legends board.

Damn, dragonfire just loves his DC/Marvel analogies for Riverdale, huh? And when did they compare Fred's shooting to Ben Parker and Thomas and Martha Wayne? Would they really kill off Fred again after they just had him survive a shooting? And the Sabrina series is being produced by the creators of Riverdale, but the two shows won't have anything to do with each other, so I'm not interested. I don't have Netfilx anyway.

Thanks, dragonfire. I'm feeling better now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
is ausland doing **** inolympics since its not list

Hi, Lauren! Actually, Australia does have 3 medals in the Winter Olympics so far, two silver and one bronze. I just listed the top ten countries in the medal count. I don't have enough space for all of them. And do you have a tax situation, Lauren?

I don't know if we need Archie to get any darker. And do you get Netflix, Lauren?

Okay, here's the medal count so far. USA isn't doing so well, and Norway is just killing it.

XXIII Olympic Winter Games Medal Count -

1. Norway - Gold: 11 | Silver: 10 | Bronze: 8 | Total: 29

2. Germany - Gold: 11 | Silver: 7 | Bronze: 5 | Total: 23

3. Canada - Gold: 8 | Silver: 5 | Bronze: 6 | Total: 19

4. Netherlands - Gold: 6 | Silver: 5 | Bronze: 3 | Total: 14

5. France - Gold: 5 | Silver: 4 | Bronze: 4 | Total: 13

6. United States - Gold: 5 | Silver: 3 | Bronze: 4 | Total: 12

7. Austria - Gold: 4 | Silver: 2 | Bronze: 4 | Total: 10

8. Japan - Gold: 2 | Silver: 5 | Bronze: 3 | Total: 10

9. South Korea - Gold: 4 | Silver: 2 | Bronze: 2 | Total: 8

10. Italy - Gold: 2 | Silver: 2 | Bronze: 4 | Total: 8
Old 02-20-2018, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Damn, dragonfire just loves his DC/Marvel analogies for Riverdale, huh? And when did they compare Fred's shooting to Ben Parker and Thomas and Martha Wayne? Would they really kill off Fred again after they just had him survive a shooting? And the Sabrina series is being produced by the creators of Riverdale, but the two shows won't have anything to do with each other, so I'm not interested. I don't have Netfilx anyway.

Thanks, dragonfire. I'm feeling better now.
I grew up on DC/Marvel. I'm glad you're feeling better.
Quote:
It for sure is the biggest event that happens to Archie. Archie is sort of the hero of our show and basically, the story of Riverdale is the story of Archie going from adolescent to young man to whatever he's going to be when he grows up. This is sort of the biggest thing to happen in Archie's life. It's like the moment when Bruce Wayne sees his parents gunned down in Crime Alley or when Peter Parker learns that his Uncle Ben was murdered by a burglar.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...ason-2-1002422
Closed Thread   Post New Thread