Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2017, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, but Grandpa Jones was still not mentioned by name. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if any of the guys from the photo show up. I forgot, did any of them have a shotgun in the photo?

So you think that plot involving Hiram, Hermione, and Veronica and the mysterious family business is boring? I'm betting they have more planned for that.

Wow, so you're really not gonna watch any of the new Star Wars films? Was it killing off Han?
Or what if Shotgun Jones was the Riverdale Reaper? No quite the opposite actually, what I thought was boring was the Penny Peabody plot. No, but I didn't like that either. Really I rather not talk about it.
Old 12-19-2017, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Or what if Shotgun Jones was the Riverdale Reaper? No quite the opposite actually, what I thought was boring was the Penny Peabody plot. No, but I didn't like that either. Really I rather not talk about it.
Grandpa Jones the Riverdale Reaper? I don't know about that one.

Yeah, I think that it's good that the Penny thing didn't last too long. I think she may come back for revenge later on, though.

Ugh, I can't wait for the new episode. Riverdale comes back in January, right? Man, that's gonna be difficult to get through. I hope it's January and not February.

No problem, dragonfire. I'm not too enthused by these Star Wars movies either. I'm maybe a bit curious if they get Kylo and Ren together.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Grandpa Jones the Riverdale Reaper? I don't know about that one.

Ugh, I can't wait for the new episode. Riverdale comes back in January, right? Man, that's gonna be difficult to get through. I hope it's January and not February.
I could see it, especially if Mark Hamill plays him. Yes, it's January 17.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I could see it, especially if Mark Hamill plays him. Yes, it's January 17.
Good, that's not too far away then. Not too long to wait.

You're still stuck on Mark Hamill playing Grandpa Jones? I don't know, he doesn't resemble FP or Jughead. It would still be interesting.

No knew The Gifted episode until January 1st, and then the two hour season finale on January 15th. I wish it had a full season because I really wanted more episodes.

I'm going to bed, so I'll see you tomorrow, dragonfire. I'm off tomorrow.

Have a goodnight!
Old 12-19-2017, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good, that's not too far away then. Not too long to wait.

You're still stuck on Mark Hamill playing Grandpa Jones? I don't know, he doesn't resemble FP or Jughead. It would still be interesting.

Nope, but OUAT won't come back until March 2. Always. Well, I think in the comics Jughead resembles Grandma Jones, then Grandpa Jones.
Old 12-20-2017, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

can u watch star wars films the last two if u never have watched the old movies hehe

i am actually intrested to se more about veronic and her parents and there evil plans mwhaha i reckon itll prolly break up varchie again gone

im still confused with the finale if the black hood was responsible for killing his own family or was it someone else??

dont wanna read about barchie kiss

pretty sure what jughead did to penny will blow up in his face but we will see i like how the serpernts will be going to riverdale highschool next season hehe

i dont like barchie kissing i like there friendship alot i still have faith and hope for bughead!!
Old 12-20-2017, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Nope, but OUAT won't come back until March 2. Always. Well, I think in the comics Jughead resembles Grandma Jones, then Grandpa Jones.
Hey, dragonfire! I'm sorry, I fell asleep before you posted. I'm glad I'm off the next two days and it's finally gotten warmer.

OMG, OUAT is gonna be gone for that long? Did they say if they'll get another season?

So do you think Jughead's grandma will show up? Or his mom and sister? Were there any spoilers about the second half of the season?

Oh, and does anyone have Christmas plans?

OMG, Hi, Lauren! How have you never watched the old Star Wars movies? I don't think you'll be able to follow them.

Why do you wanna break up Varchie?

I'm confused about the finale too, Lauren. I still don't think that was the real Black Hood.

Barchie kissed, Lauren.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

OMG, OUAT is gonna be gone for that long? Did they say if they'll get another season?

So do you think Jughead's grandma will show up? Or his mom and sister? Were there any spoilers about the second half of the season?

I still don't think that was the real Black Hood.
Yep, and don't know yet about another season. I don't know, and really I'm started to lose interest in the show as well. Well it seems in an interview, RAS may have said that was the real BH. I'm kinda afraid that RAS could be the next Kring.
Old 12-21-2017, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yep, and don't know yet about another season. I don't know, and really I'm started to lose interest in the show as well. Well it seems in an interview, RAS may have said that was the real BH. I'm kinda afraid that RAS could be the next Kring.
I'm sorry OUAT is losing your interest, dragonfire. I was devoted to the show as well, but that stuff with the land of untold stories and the Evil Queen being separated from Regina just kind of dragged on too long, as well as that stuff with Hades. And I didn't have much time for it anymore with all the other shows I was watching.

Sorry for disappearing yesterday. I fell asleep yesterday after being so exhausted from work. Hellmart is just killing me. The holiday season is always like this, but this has to be the worst.

Wait, RAS said that the BH is the janitor guy? So the BH is dead? I don't know, I was kinda thinking it might be someone else. And where is he going with this weird dark Betty thing? I wouldn't go so far as to compare him to Kring just yet, dragonfire. Berlanti and Guggenheim have gone the way of Kring, sadly, especially with The Flash. But Riverdale is still going strong in my opinion. Sophomore season slumps often happen.
Old 12-21-2017, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm sorry OUAT is losing your interest, dragonfire. I was devoted to the show as well, but that stuff with the land of untold stories and the Evil Queen being separated from Regina just kind of dragged on too long, as well as that stuff with Hades. And I didn't have much time for it anymore with all the other shows I was watching.

Wait, RAS said that the BH is the janitor guy? So the BH is dead? I don't know, I was kinda thinking it might be someone else. And where is he going with this weird dark Betty thing? I wouldn't go so far as to compare him to Kring just yet, dragonfire. Berlanti and Guggenheim have gone the way of Kring, sadly, especially with The Flash. But Riverdale is still going strong in my opinion. Sophomore season slumps often happen.
The show I'm losing interest in is actually Riverdale. Well here's the interview. https://www.cbr.com/riverdale-black-...asa-interview/ Oh look who Skeet wants to play Gladys. ‘Riverdale’: Skeet Ulrich Wants Neve Campbell to Play Jughead’s Mom | TVLine

Last edited by dragonfire; 12-21-2017 at 06:46 PM
Old 12-21-2017, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The show I'm losing interest in is actually Riverdale. Well here's the interview. https://www.cbr.com/riverdale-black-...asa-interview/ Oh look who Skeet wants to play Gladys. ‘Riverdale’: Skeet Ulrich Wants Neve Campbell to Play Jughead’s Mom | TVLine
Thanks for the links, dragonfire.

Oh, please don't tell me you're losing interest in Riverdale, dragonfire. We're only halfway through season 2, so you can't quit on us now. Me and Lauren need you to talk about Riverdale with. Besides, this happens with a lot of shows once they get going. The X-Files had a bit of a sophomore slump before picking up steam, so don't give up, okay?

OMG, Skeet wants Neve to play Jughead's mom? "Hello, Sidney!" A Scream reunion would be great. It would be a cool idea for her to be Gladys. Anyone else you can think of? Fairuza Balk? Robin Tunney?
Old 12-21-2017, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the links, dragonfire.

Oh, please don't tell me you're losing interest in Riverdale, dragonfire. We're only halfway through season 2, so you can't quit on us now. Me and Lauren need you to talk about Riverdale with. Besides, this happens with a lot of shows once they get going. The X-Files had a bit of a sophomore slump before picking up steam, so don't give up, okay?

OMG, Skeet wants Neve to play Jughead's mom? "Hello, Sidney!" A Scream reunion would be great. It would be a cool idea for her to be Gladys. Anyone else you can think of? Fairuza Balk? Robin Tunney?
No problem. Well, I'll still talk about it with you guys, so you don't have to worry about that. Yep. You know I wonder if there saving Gladys&Jellybean for S3? Or maybe they'll appear in the season finale of S2?
Old 12-21-2017, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No problem. Well, I'll still talk about it with you guys, so you don't have to worry about that. Yep. You know I wonder if there saving Gladys&Jellybean for S3? Or maybe they'll appear in the season finale of S2?
Thanks, dragonfire. And I hope they introduce them soon, because I don't want to wait until season 3. This show is gonna slow down time to keep the characters in high school as long as possible and I don't wanna go too long without them showing up. Also, the Black Hood storyline may not be over from what I'm hearing.

Any new word on Sabrina? I'm hearing all kinds of conflicting stuff. And The Last Jedi is getting great reviews from critics because it has a 92% rating on Rottentomatoes, but only a 53% rating from audiences, so I'm curious as to why the polarized results.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks, dragonfire. And I hope they introduce them soon, because I don't want to wait until season 3.

Any new word on Sabrina? I'm hearing all kinds of conflicting stuff. And The Last Jedi is getting great reviews from critics because it has a 92% rating on Rottentomatoes, but only a 53% rating from audiences, so I'm curious as to why the polarized results.
No problem. Well, it could happen. Yep. EXCLUSIVE: New Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Breakdowns! - That Hashtag Show If you see the movie, then you'll probably know why it has a 53% rating from audiences.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No problem. Well, it could happen. Yep. EXCLUSIVE: New Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Breakdowns! - That Hashtag Show If you see the movie, then you'll probably know why it has a 53% rating from audiences.
Thanks for that link. And I'm probably gonna see The Last Jedi on Christmas, so I guess I'll find out. My Christmas tradition is to eat dinner at a Chinese restaurant and see a movie, because those are two of the only places that are open on Christmas. And I think lots of people go to Chinese restaurants on Christmas because of that movie, A Christmas Story.

I'm going to bed, so I'll see you tomorrow, dragonfire! Goodnight!

I hope you show up and post soon, Lauren, because I miss you here!