Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I dunno. I think they had taken Charlie as far as he could go within his own story. He had kicked the drugs. Things were relatively great with he and Claire. What was there left to do with him? And I'm not sure he died for any real purpose either. The freighter people weren't there for them. Only 6 of the survivors were rescued. The most important person Charlie sacrificed himself for, Claire, went missing. I felt like his death was all in vain.
... now that you point it out I guess you're right... but I also think that him dying right than an there made more sense to me than Shannon or Boone dying... and for the story Charlies dead kinda made sense...
Quote:
You and me both. They wasted her in season 4 with a useless flashback that was more about Ben's obsession with her than anything else. Then season 5 comes along and she's kick ass in the first half, but then she's paired up with Sawyer and is swallowed up in that romantic entanglement with no story of her own. Then as a capper to the whole shebang, she's sucked into a desolate hole, falling thousands of feet only to detonate a bomb in her face. To say that TPTB royally screwed her would be an understatement. And going by Elizabeth's most recent comments, she wasn't pleased either.
yeah, sadly she didn't even have a story in season 4... I loved her in season 5... and I'm a fan of Juliet and Sawyer because I think they really do make a good team... I did hat that she didn't have her own storyline and she was just Sawyer's girlfriend... that cheapened her character soooo much and then she fell into that whole, I really hope her story is not over. There are so many questions they need to answer... I mean it is to see what they do next season... I also think that Liz wasn't 100% happy with what happened in the second half of season 5, but I also think she was kinda surprised that they sold everything so good... because they really didn't have much to work with...
Luke & Lorelai, James & Juliet

Last edited by Killith; 08-02-2009 at 12:51 AM
Killith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I updated the episodes in the title. You know, if anyone is still watching.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Even if no one is watching just seeing the title makes me think of the episodes.

addicted2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had such hope with the beginning of season four.

addicted2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Didn't we all?

I think I'll rewatch The Constant though. I love that episode.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Supreme Fan

I agree, I think we all had a lot of great expectations...
I'm still rewatching, well almost, I'm a few episodes behind because I got carried away by another show
Old 10-20-2009, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which show?
Old 10-20-2009, 08:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Battlestar Galactica
Old 10-20-2009, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ahh. I've heard such good things about that show. But my TV list is already so plentiful.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Supreme Fan

It is a great show, I'm not completely happy with season 4, but everything else was great
My TV list is insane too... also a reason why I couldn't watch Lost, ...
I also adopted 2 news shows in the TV season so far... and there is one more coming in 2 weeks ...
it's crazy, TV is distracting me from work...
Old 10-20-2009, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

but...season 4 was awesome
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -wait for it- (View Post)
but...season 4 was awesome
really?? I don't know, i liked a few episodes, but some really sucked, I think... 'The Constant' was great, obviously...
what did you like about season 4?
Old 10-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ji Yeon was my favorite ep of the season...the finale was really good i thought as well
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:43 PM
Supreme Fan

I agree, I do like these episodes too, but I think I didn't like everything else... or well.. I just wanted it to be a lot better... a lot of the character development was off for me. I had hoped it would be more and more resonable
Old 10-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

The only good thing of S4, for me, was to see Sayid and Sun get the spotlight they had been missing for so long.
Ji-Yeon had some very nice Sun scenes, but they totally played too much with our emotions with Jin's fate, and stuck him on running around with a stuffed panda only to achieve a surprise moment at the end of the episode.
Reply   Post New Thread