Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2009, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

my thoughts

Pilot (parts I and II): Enjoyed every character, from learning about Jack Kate and Charlie and their interactions heading to the fuselage, Sun's rebellion by unbuttoning her shirt, Sawyer's justification for bringing the gun and badge, Claire's excitement over feeling a contraction...some people though Locke's orange smile was creepy but it made me laugh

Tabula Rasa: I'll have to rewatch it but from what i remember it was pretty boring, though i did like Jack having to end the Marshall's suffering and the Charlie/Claire...the first couple I took to on the show

Walkabout: Awesome...that's all i can say

next four to come later
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know Sun unbuttoning her shirt after Jin walks away is not supposed to be a funny scene, but I crack up every time I see it.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I know Sun unbuttoning her shirt after Jin walks away is not supposed to be a funny scene, but I crack up every time I see it.
You may not speak Korean, but you can definitely read her mind, "Oh yeah, you controlling SOB? I'll unbutton my g**d**n shirt if I g**d**n want to."

TRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Supreme Fan

I have to admit I couldn't find the time to post here and I enjoyed reading so I just lurked
but here I am... coming out of the shadows... and giving my 2 cents

Pilot (parts I and II): I think in general that the Pilot was great. I just revealed enough and what they didn't reveal was great because you instantly wanted to see more... at least that's how I felt. I love the writing of the characters. Jack, Charlie, Kate, Sun were my favorite I think... that changed over the years, but back then I think they were really well written
Tabula Rasa: I loved Sawyer in this one... damn he is hot ... I don't remember much more... i was only admiring the view...
Walkabout: that episode was totally awesome and i think everyone knows and a lot of people have already mentioned that
ok... and now I'm off to watch "The White Rabbit"
Luke & Lorelai, James & Juliet
Killith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRoss (View Post)
You may not speak Korean, but you can definitely read her mind, "Oh yeah, you controlling SOB? I'll unbutton my g**d**n shirt if I g**d**n want to."

Exactly.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for all those
Old 06-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for those, Misty!

I saw HOTRS the other night. Love that episode. And I miss Michael.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i love House of the Rising Sun...Sun and Jin...what more can you ask for?

i like the Kate and Claire scene in White Rabbit, all of the Moth and Confidence Man...especially when Sawyer realizes what he's become
Old 06-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ahhh, Confidence Man. That one has a special place in my Sawyer loving heart. It was his first episode.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the links Misty!
And I completely forgot to update title and make a banner for the new set of episodes, fixed the first thing now and the banner is coming tomorrow!
Old 06-18-2009, 12:22 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks Misty for the links!!!
I already started reading some of the recaps

So here is a little recap of what I think of the episodes...
White Rabbit: Jack centric... it is nice to rewatch again, but I can't really say a lot about the episode...
House of the Rising Sun: I like Sun and Jin together, even if they are not perfect.... they have their problems, but they love each other. I think Kate and Jack flirting was kinda funny... ... it gave me something to laugh at... so it was nice... I loved Sawyer when he talked to kate on the beach about moving to the caves... damn he was soooo cute!!! and his southern accent ... awww... it just melted my heart again ...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
I have to say I really hate triangles... and they introduced it right there and I didn't like it.... but back than I did like the characters individually
The Moth: I did like Kate pushing Sawyer buttons to make him realize he was being an ass... and then him deciding to help...
Sayid was cute "I don't trust him with you" (referring to Sawyer)... back then for a few episodes I thought that Sayid had a thing for Kate
my favorite Quote: "Trying to be a pig or does it come naturally" (Kate to Sawyer) and I think Sawyer was right about the difference between him and Jack not being that big
Confidence Man: favorite Quote: "Hell of a book. It's about bunnies" ... it's also one of my favorite scenes ... this episode gives us a first impression on who he was back on the mainland... I love this episode... but I hate him being beaten up by Sayid
I loved the scene between Charlie and Claire eating the peanut butter from the jar... that was sooooo sweet and IMO really makes you wonder why people can't enjoy the little things anymore...
Old 06-18-2009, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just a tiny bit late (understatement of the century) but here is the official discussion banner, lol:

June 15 - June 21
Old 06-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Aww thanks Fran
and I don't think anybody minds that it is a tiny bit late
Old 06-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Fran! I love Solitary. Sayid and Nadia.