Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2007, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link

I've never heard of Forbidden Planet - we definitely don't have one in Bournemouth.

I need to watch more TV; still haven't seen the advert on it, I've been telling my friends to look out for him as well but I don't think their as interested as I .
Old 07-13-2007, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

YouTube - Spot Davidoff con Josh Holloway

Where did this come from?
Old 07-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was hot. Even with the techno music, lol.

The video description just says the commercial was found online. Could it be fan-made? Because it's very well made but there is not even a second of the scenes/photos we've seen him filming/posing for in the behind-the-scenes videos.

From Contactmusic.com
Quote:
LOST star JOSH HOLLOWAY only realised how famous he was after a friend spotted his actor pal's face inked onto the posterior of a crazed female fan. The hunky actor was stunned to find out that his mugshot was emblazoned on the girl's behind - and used the incident as a measure of his fame. He tells the UK edition of Cosmopolitan: "A friend of mine from Georgia, where I grew up, called and said, 'I just saw a girl's backside with your face tattooed on it - I think you've made it."
Old 07-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
The video description just says the commercial was found online. Could it be fan-made? Because it's very well made but there is not even a second of the scenes/photos we've seen him filming/posing for in the behind-the-scenes videos.
Maybe it was made for all those promotions he had a few months ago, before the ad was finalized.

Quote:
From Contactmusic.com
Thanks for the link. That's crazy.

Does this mean Josh will be in the UK edition of Cosmo?
Old 07-13-2007, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
Maybe it was made for all those promotions he had a few months ago, before the ad was finalized.
Like the presentations in Munich and London? It could be, but how did it end up online?
Quote:
Does this mean Josh will be in the UK edition of Cosmo?
I guess so, because this quote sounds totally new to me, but I could be wrong. I've checked the cover of the August issues and there is nothing mentioned there, though.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the video. As obsessed as I am , I don't think I'm ready for a Josh tattoo.

Old 07-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Like the presentations in Munich and London
Yes. It looks too professional to be fan made but I don't know much about these things.

Quote:
It could be, but how did it end up online?
The person who uploaded the video used the verb "reperire". I hadn't heard of it before. What exactly does it mean?

Quote:
I guess so, because this quote sounds totally new to me, but I could be wrong. I've checked the cover of the August issues and there is nothing mentioned there, though.
It sounds new to me, too. That site usually gets some bits of interviews before they are published in the papers.
Maybe it's from the September issue?
Old 07-13-2007, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not ready for a Josh tattoo either. But maybe it's because I kinda hate tattoos, in general, with very few exception (little ones in not very visible places).
Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
Yes. It looks too professional to be fan made but I don't know much about these things.
I've seen very good fan videos (example, about Stargate: Atlantis), I don't know what to say... It's too well done to look fan-made but too random to look made for an official presentation... or not
Quote:
The person who uploaded the video used the verb "reperire". I hadn't heard of it before. What exactly does it mean?
"Reperire" is similar to "procurarsi" in Italian, not sure about English.
Quote:
It sounds new to me, too. That site usually gets some bits of interviews before they are published in the papers.
Maybe it's from the September issue?
I remember that bits from the Elle interview came out in February/March, but I read the whole thin in June, so it's possible.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Uh...yeah. Love Josh to bits, but tattooing his likeness on my body is a tad extreme.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Yeah as much as I like him, no tattoos for me either .

I can certainly get my hands on cosmo if and when there is a Josh article in it - my sister subscribes to the magazine
Old 07-15-2007, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Same here. The most I have is a t-shirt with the best Sawyer lines
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Louise- (View Post)
Yeah as much as I like him, no tattoos for me either .
Old 07-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

From Starpulse.com:

Quote:
07/16/07
Josh Holloway Doesn't Want Free Clothes

Lost star Josh Holloway has banned designers from sending him free clothes because he has more than he can fit in his home. The actor was shocked to discover finding fame on the show made him a target for clothing manufacturers keen to be associated with him.

He says, "I've asked people not to send me free clothes any more. Before 'Lost,' nobody cared enough to send me free clothes. Now they do, but I've politely asked them to stop because the excess really gets to me. No one needs that many clothes."

(This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network)
Old 07-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Most celebs would be like give me more , but our Josh is not greedy.

I say keep the clothes and give them to a charity like "Clothes Off Our Back". They auction off celebrity clothes.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2much (View Post)
Most celebs would be like give me more , but our Josh is not greedy.
That's a nice suggestion.

If some of his flowered shirts came from those designers... I would like to sue them.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Aw, he's so great.

Once they start earning enough money to buy designed clothes, they get it for free. I know it has to do with publicity, but it still seems messed up.

Quote:
If some of his flowered shirts came from those designers... I would like to sue them.
LMAO