Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
I just saw this posted on Dark's site - DarkUFO: Q & A with a LOST Writer
Yo, dudes, do you rewatch the old episodes?
You should!
Quote:
Who, me? *hides the keys to her Safety House For Foiler Guys*
Misty, I'll give you what remains of them once I've finsihed with them as a present.
Quote:
Wait, wait! There's more.
What if Sawyer, Ben and Sun aren't accidentally the only ones sitting in that promo pic. What if they don't really join any group because they are working for themselves?
I have a question.
It will sound silly, but anyway...
We speculate every year about the promo pics, but did the positions of the characters ever have a meaning? Like... someone who died was at the eztreme side or soemthing?
Quote:
I forgot what Ben said. Something like you don't stand a chance?
I think you're right.
Quote:
It looks like Sawyer untied Ben in these pics and gave the rope to Locke.
When Sawyer attacks Ben (promo) he's still tied, so it's after that.
Quote:
But that ticket guess sounds so right.
Because it fits like a glove in the O6 + 1 spoiler.
And although Ausiello is well known for recycling spoilers... who knows.

What kind of jaw-dropping twist is Aaron?!

BTW, who said that Kate is freed thanks to "He"? TheNextHegemon? Is that still a spoiler or has been debunked? I'm so confused after today... (frak you, fake!InsiderScoop)
Old 01-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Yo, dudes, do you rewatch the old episodes?
You should!
We share a brain.

Quote:
We speculate every year about the promo pics, but did the positions of the characters ever have a meaning? Like... someone who died was at the eztreme side or soemthing?
That's not a silly question.
I don't know the answer so the silly thing would be speculate about the promo pics without checking up such details.

Quote:
When Sawyer attacks Ben (promo) he's still tied, so it's after that.
Yes. So, that was just a rope and Ben isn't holding anything in his hand when Sawyer tackles him? I'm talking about the promo.

Quote:
Because it fits like a glove in the O6 + 1 spoiler.
And although Ausiello is well known for recycling spoilers... who knows.
It fits too well not to be true.

Quote:
What kind of jaw-dropping twist is Aaron?!
It's not, at least not for me.

Quote:
BTW, who said that Kate is freed thanks to "He"? TheNextHegemon? Is that still a spoiler or has been debunked? I'm so confused after today... (frak you, fake!InsiderScoop)
I think it may have been TheNextHegemon, but I'm not sure.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We share a brain.
Unfortunately, they gave the 70% to you and the remaining 30% to me.
Quote:
That's not a silly question.
I don't know the answer so the silly thing would be speculate about the promo pics without checking up such details.
I think saying speculating over something with checking the past cases is silly in a thread specialized in boots analysis is unnecessary.
I'll check the old promo pics tomorrow.
Quote:
Yes. So, that was just a rope and Ben isn't holding anything in his hand when Sawyer tackles him? I'm talking about the promo.
Maybe James already neutralized the weapon.
Quote:
It fits too well not to be true.
Skate fits the story of Lost much better than Jate but the triangle is still there.
So what?

How can Aaron be a twist?
He has super powers and managed to control the mind of everyone in the jury and at the trial to have Kate sentenced as innocent?
Quote:
I think it may have been TheNextHegemon, but I'm not sure.
I need to check all the "shippers" spoilers tomorrow.

[OT] This cap looks good enough to you? Too light?

I want to go back to the picspam but I'm not in the mood so I just did a minor adjustement but I'm still with the old screen with screw things up with my graphic card. [/OT]
Old 01-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

at your avatar!
You're crazy.

Quote:
Unfortunately, they gave the 70% to you and the remaining 30% to me.
I was about to say that sharing a brain with me might be unfortunate for you.

Quote:
I think saying speculating over something with checking the past cases is silly in a thread specialized in boots analysis is unnecessary.
I'll check the old promo pics tomorrow.
Hey, somebody's gotta do it.
If you notice something relevant about the promo pics let me know.

Quote:
How can Aaron be a twist?
He has super powers and managed to control the mind of everyone in the jury and at the trial to have Kate sentenced as innocent?
It just seems so contrived and not in the least shocking to me. But it's probably true.

Quote:
[OT] This cap looks good enough to you? Too light?

I want to go back to the picspam but I'm not in the mood so I just did a minor adjustement but I'm still with the old screen with screw things up with my graphic card. [/OT]
I hope you'll have it fixed soon.
The pic looks great, it's definitely not too bright.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
at your avatar!
You're crazy.
Crazy and proud!
Quote:
I was about to say that sharing a brain with me might be unfortunate for you.
You're the Brain here. I'm the silly dude who try to cheer the mood up with my stupid jokes and denial theories.
Quote:
If you notice something relevant about the promo pics let me know
Count on it.
Quote:
It just seems so contrived and not in the least shocking to me. But it's probably true.
And the shock is that we'll never think of Claire and Aaron as separated, or that she has him instead of a real son?
Quote:
I hope you'll have it fixed soon.
The pic looks great, it's definitely not too bright.
Thank you!

I have to go off, 'night sweetheart!
Old 01-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And the shock is that we'll never think of Claire and Aaron as separated, or that she has him instead of a real son?
I guess. Meh.

I watched this brief video at TV Guide.com Mitovich Mega Minute: "Lost" preview from "Sayid" & More. You can look for it here - TV Guide Video | TVGuide.com

It's mostly the stuff we already know:
-He chatted up with Naveen who supposedly dropped quite a bomb show during a Sayid centric episode 3.
-Will he get a flashforward of his own just like Jack did?
-Naveen says that just because you're seen in the future, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll stay on the show.
-He also hinted at a new love interest but even the way he phrased that scoop left lots of room for interpretation.

The only possibly interesting thing is Naveen saying that a character being shown in the future doesn't necessarily mean they'll stay on the show.
MF said something similar in his EW interview.

It's just an additional reason why I think they'll leave the island pretty soon.

ETA: Lyly added more promo photos to her blog - lyly: BIG surprise !.
She's not sure if they are for episode 1 or 2.

BTW I think I need to give up on my Ben and Sawyer theory after seeing these.

Last edited by misteriosa; 01-10-2008 at 09:31 PM
Old 01-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I guess. Meh.
So tonight I was thinking about freaking Aaron after I went to bed... there must be a catch. But still I can't think of any. No way Kate can be faking to be his mother (new identity) or Claire. Dark said he thought his source was implying the seventh Lostie was someone the authorities didn't know about, so if they don't, why would Aaron come between Jack and Kate? Because Ausiello made it sound like this "special person" was someone who comes first to Kate, somehow, compared to Jack, now it can be in a personal or "practical" way.
Maybe we're making a big mistake assuming "He" and the "special person" are one and the same. Maybe Kate's "duty" is to take care of Aaron for "Him" or Dharma, because he's special just like Walt? Still, I don't understand why that would come between Jack and Kate... unless Kate is doing this and Jack doesn't know, but she knows he's his uncle and would be beyond mad to know she's watching the kid like he was an experiment or something.

The more I talk speculate this, the less the spoilers make sense. :/
Quote:
I watched this brief video at TV Guide.com Mitovich Mega Minute: "Lost" preview from "Sayid" & More. You can look for it here - TV Guide Video | TVGuide.com
Thanks for that!
Quote:
-He also hinted at a new love interest but even the way he phrased that scoop left lots of room for interpretation.
Of course it did. He's sooo conning her!
Quote:
The only possibly interesting thing is Naveen saying that a character being shown in the future doesn't necessarily mean they'll stay on the show.
MF said something similar in his EW interview.
I wonder if it's just to keep the tension high over the character rescued or means something more. I mean, I know a FF death is pretty possible, but hinting to the possiblity seems a bit too much if it's exactly what's going to happen.
Quote:
It's just an additional reason why I think they'll leave the island pretty soon.
At this point I'm already more curious about the when they come back, then when they leave, lol.
Quote:
I think I need to give up on my Ben and Sawyer theory after seeing these.
Thanks for the link! Karl being there doesn't sit well with the secret deal theory, yeah. But you never know.

The boots. They're sooo the trailer boots! Yayness.
Fahey can be eliminated from the list, Alex's shoes' color (you can see them in the "Team Locke" shot at the stream) seems too light.

What do you think about Daniel's:
LOST_Y4_074_021.jpg (image)
LOST_Y4_074_016.jpg (image)
Old 01-11-2008, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The more I talk speculate this, the less the spoilers make sense. :/
Same here.
But I really think that Kate's "special someone" and "him" are the same person.

Quote:
Of course it did. He's sooo conning her!
Poor Elsa.

Quote:
I wonder if it's just to keep the tension high over the character rescued or means something more. I mean, I know a FF death is pretty possible, but hinting to the possiblity seems a bit too much if it's exactly what's going to happen.

At this point I'm already more curious about the when they come back, then when they leave, lol.
i know they could be saying it just to keep the fans in suspense but there's gotta be more. The fact that we'll find out so soon about the Oceanic Six also makes the early rescue more likely.

I think they'll come back to the island pretty early too. It's too soon to speculate about it, but if they get off before 4.08, my guess is that the second part of the season will somehow cover the time between these new FFs and the season 3 finale scene.

Quote:
Thanks for the link! Karl being there doesn't sit well with the secret deal theory, yeah. But you never know.
I guess Sawyer doesn't free Ben but drags him and hands over to Locke.

Quote:
The boots. They're sooo the trailer boots! Yayness.
Fahey can be eliminated from the list, Alex's shoes' color (you can see them in the "Team Locke" shot at the stream) seems too light.
Nice work, boot expert!

I don't think the boots from the promo are Daniel's:
-His jeans seem to be of darker colour and tighter than those in the promo
-I think his boots have a different bottom rubber
-The round top of his boots seems to be lower
-I see a difference in laces too, the ones from the promo look like they are placed on that extra bit of leather, whereas Daniel's are not
I'm not sure the last bits made sense.

New Ship alert: Juliet & Fahey

I have to go and finish preparing the lunch.
See you soon.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But I really think that Kate's "special someone" and "him" are the same person.
But it can't be Aaron! It's lame!
Audience: OMG OMG, what if Kate's really pregnant with Sawyer's child!!1! They have just broken up!
*episode keeps going*
Audience
: OMG OMG, she's...!!! ... she's... babysitting Jack's nephew , now I can totally see why they can't be together.

Laaame.
Let's just say I like a scenario in which Kate was pregnant when she boarded light 815 better. And I don't find it possible at all.
Quote:
Poor Elsa.
Don't. you. even. start.

At least Shannon was funny and how and had a nice name.
Names matter in this show, don't forget what the producers said!
If you read Elsa backwards you have Asle. Short for "asleep", meaning either A) Sayid is not really himself when he decided to date her (he looks kind of sleepy in the S4 promo pics); B) Elsa is a "sleeping mole" for Dharma and Sayid is trying to neutralize her before she got the orders to destroy the world.
Listen to me.
Quote:
I think they'll come back to the island pretty early too. It's too soon to speculate about it, but if they get off before 4.08, my guess is that the second part of the season will somehow cover the time between these new FFs and the season 3 finale scene.
That's what I thought, too. So, the O6 could go back in S5? That would be the theme of the following season.
Quote:
I guess Sawyer doesn't free Ben but drags him and hands over to Locke.
So at the other extreme of the ropes he shoves to Locke, there's Ben attached..? And Ben would be in the portion of the shot we don't see, in the right side?
But isn't this picture from the same scene? And here where is Ben, behind Sawyer?
Quote:
I don't think the boots from the promo are Daniel's:
-His jeans seem to be of darker colour and tighter than those in the promo
-I think his boots have a different bottom rubber
-The round top of his boots seems to be lower
-I see a difference in laces too, the ones from the promo look like they are placed on that extra bit of leather, whereas Daniel's are not
I'm not sure the last bits made sense.
Awesome analysis, instead! Thanks.

We have the boots. We have a stream.
We just need the kids. *_*
Quote:
New Ship alert: Juliet & Fahey
Juliet can have him, but in case he finds a way to wax his chest on the island, I claimed him first!
BTW, the way she tends the cut on his forehead is really sweet.

I just find very weird Jeff's outfit. Was he drinking a margarita on the beach when a tornado sucked him up and thrown him on the island?

See you later hun!
Old 01-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Laaame.
Let's just say I like a scenario in which Kate was pregnant when she boarded light 815 better. And I don't find it possible at all.
That scenario is also pretty unbelievable but more jaw-dropping than Aaron being "him".

Quote:
Don't. you. even. start.

At least Shannon was funny and how and had a nice name.
Names matter in this show, don't forget what the producers said!
If you read Elsa backwards you have Asle. Short for "asleep", meaning either A) Sayid is not really himself when he decided to date her (he looks kind of sleepy in the S4 promo pics); B) Elsa is a "sleeping mole" for Dharma and Sayid is trying to neutralize her before she got the orders to destroy the world.
Listen to me.
I have to admit this makes sense.
If you're one of those fans who use even non-existing clues to back up their theories.

Quote:
That's what I thought, too. So, the O6 could go back in S5? That would be the theme of the following season.
Something like that. I'm still not clear how they plan on showing the island storylines parallelly with the future ones, especially how they'll deal with time issues. It looks like they'll have to use some time jumps for FF so can we expect to see the same on the island?

Quote:
So at the other extreme of the ropes he shoves to Locke, there's Ben attached..? And Ben would be in the portion of the shot we don't see, in the right side?
But isn't this picture from the same scene? And here where is Ben, behind Sawyer?
My scenarios are flawed. You should've learnt that by now.
Locke looks funny in that photo.

Quote:
We have the boots. We have a stream.
We just need the kids. *_*

Quote:
Juliet can have him, but in case he finds a way to wax his chest on the island, I claimed him first!
BTW, the way she tends the cut on his forehead is really sweet.

I honestly see more sparks in those caps where she's taking care of him than in any of her scenes with Jack. I just don't think our hero can pull off romantic and sexual scenes.

Quote:
I just find very weird Jeff's outfit. Was he drinking a margarita on the beach when a tornado sucked him up and thrown him on the island?
Nick Slaughter ("Tropical Heat") meets James Bond on the Craphole island.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That scenario is also pretty unbelievable but more jaw-dropping than Aaron being "him".
TheNextHegemon told us Kate is free because of "Him". Aaron in no existing scenario can become a out-of-jail card for Kate, unless she goes with a new identity, and she can't do that, even if Jack testifies she's the mother of the child. Kate was a well known fugitive, we know the Losties who made it back to mainland are famous, and I don't see any plastic surgery happened to her face.
If Aaron is her "special person", then this person isn't "He".
Either that of TheNextHegemon's rumor isn't correct about that part.
Quote:
I have to admit this makes sense.
If you're one of those fans who use even non-existing clues to back up their theories.
You believed Sawyer was in the coffin because of a feeling.
I feel Elsa must die.
Quote:
Something like that. I'm still not clear how they plan on showing the island storylines parallelly with the future ones, especially how they'll deal with time issues. It looks like they'll have to use some time jumps for FF so can we expect to see the same on the island?
Pretty possible. I all depends, to quote MF, on "when" the island is. And honestly, when I start thinking about the possibility of two different times, one normal and one slower for instance, coupled with the FF not following a chronological order... my head aches.
Quote:
Locke looks funny in that photo.
Sawyer has the death glare that immediately bring up my "let's make out gainst the wall" reaction.
Quote:
I honestly see more sparks in those caps where she's taking care of him than in any of her scenes with Jack. I just don't think our hero can pull off romantic and sexual scenes.
Well, at the beginning of S3 I was coming from the Jate "net of love" scene and the "look of love" in the S2 finale. In comparison, Jack and Juliet can be casted for the remake of Nine 1/2 Weeks.
Quote:
Nick Slaughter ("Tropical Heat") meets James Bond on the Craphole island.

You're so right spotting that resemblance!
Old 01-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

From WCHS-TV - http://www.wchstv.com/schedule/schedule21.shtml
Quote:
Episode: The Beginning of the End

Convinced that rescue is near, the survivors are uncertain whether to believe Charlie's final message warning them about their apparent rescuers

Quote:
TheNextHegemon told us Kate is free because of "Him". Aaron in no existing scenario can become a out-of-jail card for Kate, unless she goes with a new identity, and she can't do that, even if Jack testifies she's the mother of the child. Kate was a well known fugitive, we know the Losties who made it back to mainland are famous, and I don't see any plastic surgery happened to her face.
If Aaron is her "special person", then this person isn't "He".
Either that of TheNextHegemon's rumor isn't correct about that part.
You make perfect sense, but we'll have to wait for this one.
Maybe we could send some questions to Kristin about "him", kate's special person and Aaron?

Quote:
Sawyer has the death glare that immediately bring up my "let's make out gainst the wall" reaction.

Quote:
Well, at the beginning of S3 I was coming from the Jate "net of love" scene and the "look of love" in the S2 finale. In comparison, Jack and Juliet can be casted for the remake of Nine 1/2 Weeks.
I agree with you but when you compare Jacket to Skate, pffft.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Awww, now I feel like Lost is back for real.
Quote:
You make perfect sense, but we'll have to wait for this one.

Quote:
Maybe we could send some questions to Kristin about "him", kate's special person and Aaron?
Great suggestion! I'll send one tonight, as a start.
Is it ok to mention Ausiello to Kristin, and Kristin to Ausiello, right..?
Quote:
I agree with you but when you compare Jacket to Skate, pffft.
I can't compare none of the couples I've liked to Sawyer and Kate when it comes to chemistry , imagine the ones I don't give a damn about, lol.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awww, now I feel like Lost is back for real.
I know.
It really looks like episodes 1, 2 and partially 3 are mostly action-packed and erapping up some loose ends from the finale.

Quote:
That's not behaviour I'd expect from you , missy.
You should know better.

Quote:
Great suggestion! I'll send one tonight, as a start.
Is it ok to mention Ausiello to Kristin, and Kristin to Ausiello, right..?
I think she won't mind. They sometimes mention each other in their columns, although maybe not directly when it come to spoilers. But I don't read everything they write so i could be wrong.

I'd also like to ask her something about Sawyer in epiosde 4 but i'm not sure what.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...o-picture.html

I think that the person on the ground is obviously Naomi.
In the promo she attacks Kate during the night, probably while she and Jack are waiting for Daniel. Jack is pointing a gun at her IMO and will kill her.

Some people think she's really dead and probably haven't seen the promos yet.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It really looks like episodes 1, 2 and partially 3 are mostly action-packed and erapping up some loose ends from the finale.
I honestly don't know how they'll approach the news of Charlie's death. I mean with Claire, Hurley... even Jack, considering he was the one giving him the Go for the "mission" at the underwater hatch.

And now that I think about it... where is Desmond in those 4x02 promo pics?
Quote:
That's not behaviour I'd expect from you , missy.
You should know better.

I'll make you keep 4 foiler guys at home if you give me spoilers for the first 8 episodes.
Quote:
I think she won't mind. They sometimes mention each other in their columns, although maybe not directly when it come to spoilers. But I don't read everything they write so i could be wrong.
Ok, then to be sure I'll mention the spoiler but not that it comes from Ausiello.
Quote:
I'd also like to ask her something about Sawyer in epiosde 4 but i'm not sure what.
You can ask her, in a joking way, what will Sawyer do to screw things up with Kate that badly.
Tomorrow I'll send a question about the KITC.
Quote:
Spoilers: Dead body in Promo Picture?

I think that the person on the ground is obviously Naomi.
In the promo she attacks Kate during the night, probably while she and Jack are waiting for Daniel. Jack is pointing a gun at her IMO and will kill her.
Thanks! Yes, it's Naomi. So... first Naomi attacks Kate, it's still night and it rains, then he meets Daniel ("are you Jack?" scene from the Australian promo) it's daylight but it still rains, right? Then when do they go to get Miles, in those paparazzi pics they weren't in the jungle.
Jeff seems to be the last person who lands on the island.
Quote:
Some people think she's really dead and probably haven't seen the promos yet.
Now I had a scary thought of Smokey playing both Christian and Naomi in the premiere.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread