Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

But... what the hell.

Kate has sex with Sawyer with the pregnancy=death thing in the air and before taking the test?

so Kate is together with "He"? That was one of the things I was really hoping we would never see.

Sawyer's actions? How can he react so badly? And what could he do?

I have to say Jack helping in the trial fits with TheNextHegemon saying it was possible there was a baby reveal or a man doing something chivalrous.

Look, this is another bordering-on-denial moment of mine, but seeing as we checked Doc Arzt too... this is the real InsiderScoop, 100%, right?
Old 01-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Kate has sex with Sawyer with the pregnancy=death thing in the air and before taking the test?
The biggest WTF piece of info for me.

Quote:
so Kate is together with "He"? That was one of the things I was really hoping we would never see.
It can't be Aaron.
Jack: "Kate, we can't..........I can't...........You're taking care of my nephew."

Seriously, what's the deal?

Quote:
Well, apparenty he says and does something disgusting and unforgiveable.

Quote:
I have to say Jack helping in the trial fits with TheNextHegemon saying it was possible there was a baby reveal or a man doing something chivalrous.
Seriously? Can this trial get any more contrived?
Jack who met her on the island will get her out of jail for a murder she committed years ago in Iowa but is charged for them in LA?

Jack is a hero, knight, Kate's saviour.
Sawyer is a jerk who hurts he badly.

Quote:
Look, this is another bordering-on-denial moment of mine, but seeing as we checked Doc Arzt too... this is the real InsiderScoop, 100%, right?
It's not 100% right.
Nobody knows for sure what's going on.

ETA: From Dark - Spoilers: The Insiderscoop Poster
Quote:
Thanks to everyone for all the emails etc alerting me to a poster who is posting comments here at DarkUFO under the alias of Insiderscoop. As some of may you know, Insiderscoop is one of my best contacts who sends me a weekly full episode synopsis which we typically post 12-36 hours before an episode airs.

I can confirm that the person posting in the comments sections is NOT, I repeat NOT my contact Insiderscoop. Please treat everything this fake person posts as rumour/foiler etc My contact will ONLY ever post in the comments thread of the weekly synopsis from now on.

I hope this clears things up.
Spoilers: The Insiderscoop Poster

Last edited by misteriosa; 01-10-2008 at 02:31 PM
Old 01-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
The biggest WTF piece of info for me.
It doesn't make sense. To me, at least.
Did they find condoms exploring Otherville? So, you know, to celebrate the fact that they're getting rescued they made love once more?
We should see Kate freaked out about the pregnancy thing brought up in the finale, not having sex again.
It's illogical.
Quote:
It can't be Aaron.
Jack: "Kate, we can't..........I can't...........You're taking care of my nephew."
Seriously, what's the deal?
But why would Jack reject her anyway? Let's say Kate is forced to be with someone else, and sneaks out to be with Jack, why would he turn her down?
If Kate is *willingly* together with another man, and in the same episode she has sex with Sawyer and makes advances towards Jack... what are the writers doing with Kate's character?
Quote:
Well, apparenty he says and does something disgusting and unforgiveable.
That's totally out of this world. What kind of actions could he do towards Kate, he adores her? Is it possible that the actions concerns something/someone else after the argument?
Quote:
Seriously? Can this trial get any more contrived?
Jack who met her on the island will get her out of jail for a murder she committed years ago in Iowa but is charged for them in LA?
What importance will have his words, what can do in a trial held for crimes like murder the fact that he'll say she's a very helpful, caring person who never hurt anyone?
Quote:
Jack is a hero, knight, Kate's saviour.
Sawyer is a jerk who hurts he badly.
What were we saying the other day about recycled plots..?
Quote:
It's not 100% right.
Nobody knows for sure what's going on.
I only remember InsiderScoop as the person who gave the summary of an episode 1-2 days before it aired, and that was it.
Why is he now coming out just to comment on ep. 4x04?
Old 01-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Check out the addition to my previous post.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi!! I haven`t been here since the hiatus start. For fortune this is going to end so soon.

I've been reading all the spoilers and Rumours, and Like everyone else I'm so confused, What is going on with SKATE, is seem like the writers enjoy playind with ours minds.

Quote:
thinking about that, What if He forces her to have sex in a bad way
Old 01-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Hi nicoletis!
Nice to meet you.

Dark said it's NOT the real Insiderscoop.
Check out his message in one of my previous posts.

Quote:
thinking about that, What if He forces her to have sex in a bad way
I completely blocked rape attempt out of my mind. the thought of physical violence was way too much (Sawyer slapping, shooting Kate)

Hopefully. We won't have to worry about it ever again.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the thread, nicoletis!

It looks like the guy was a foiler... one of those people who have nothing to do better than play with poor fans who care a lot about a show.
I feel so relieved, I'm not going to post all my thoughts, but let's just say I'm wishing him the best.

So nothing the guy said is true.
Nicoletis, what is sure so far is that Sawyer and Kate will have an argument/somehow "break-up" on the island, while we'll see some "touching" scenes between Jack and Kate.
Right now, my head is spinning about what is confirmed and what is just a rumor , probably misteriosa could give you a better re-cap of what we know for sure.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Dark said it's NOT the real Insiderscoop.
Check out his messagge in one of the previous posts
I already check it, thank's for that,

Quote:
I completely blocked rape attempt out of my mind. the thought of physical violence was way too much (Sawyer slapping, shooting Kate)
Yeah!! I know will be to hurt and huge and unforgiveable. and I really hope not.

Really that those fake spoilers are so insane for my poor mind.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
what is sure so far is that Sawyer and Kate will have an argument/somehow "break-up" on the island, while we'll see some "touching" scenes between Jack and Kate
what uncertainty, and we have to wait, until february well at less is one month not 9 months more

Quote:
Right now, my head is spinning about what is confirmed and what is just a rumor
I know this is s0 cruel
Old 01-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoletis (View Post)
what uncertainty, and we have to wait, until february well at less is one month not 9 months more
Yeah, the premiere is January 31 so less than 3 weeks.
Unfortunately, just because we're so close to the return of the show, we're getting a lot of pieces of news without knowing what's really happening, and it's easy to go crazy speculating over a line of a comment.
Quote:
I know this is s0 cruel
I like when people give accurate spoilers and not just "teasers" that only make us more confused.

What a scare we got this time, grrr.
Seems like people know how sensitive shippers are and play with them the most.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Spoilers: New Season 4 Episode Promo Photos
Lyly uploaded them.

Last edited by misteriosa; 01-10-2008 at 05:36 PM
Old 01-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

See, look at Fahey! Look at his shirt! Josh would so get along with him and invite him to drink a beer. We gotta love the character.

Thanks Misty!

From which episode are they? 4x03?

Why is Sawyer giving the rope back to Locke in such an angry way? does Locke want James to take care of Ben for him, too? :S
Are Sayid and Miles trying to contact the freighter?
Is the girl who seems to wear an... hat (?) in the second pic Champignon?

Sorry about all these questions.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
See, look at Fahey! Look at his shirt! Josh would so get along with him and invite him to drink a beer. We gotta love the character.

*Team Fahey (until we get his character's name)*

Quote:
From which episode are they? 4x03?
No idea, but my guess is 4x02.
Why you ask?
- Because I think Lyly's source probably gets them in chronological order.
- Because there's a stream in one pic. And children with tattered clothes were supposed to be in a scene near a stream. According to the shooting schedule they were filming episode 2 when those kids were spotted.
(Josh was there too, so maybe we've finally solved the mystery. I just hope there's something more to it and they didn't use the term to refer to those two guy sitting next to Danielle).

Quote:
Is the girl who seems to wear an... hat (?) in the second pic Champignon?
I also think that's Charlotte.

Quote:
Are Sayid and Miles trying to contact the freighter?
Probably.

Quote:
Why is Sawyer giving the rope back to Locke in such an angry way? does Locke want James to take care of Ben for him, too? :S
That's both sad and funny at the same time.

Okay, crazy theory time.

The photo with Sawyer and Ben looks suspicious to me. (Someone at Dark's said they look like they're about to make out .) Like they are in cahoots.
What if our analysis about the second group promo photo wasn't so out there? Maybe Juliet does stay behind and Ben gets off the isalnd.
I'm thinking that Sawyer could have something to do with it. Maybe Ben says he has the power to keep Kate out of jail and Sawyer makes some kind of crappy deal with him.
In that case Ben would be "him".
There's something about this spoiler from Kristin that makes me think about it: Yes, he often does. And I think it's fair to say that this season Ben reminds me a little of Boss Tweed or Don Corleone in his heyday. He's on the wrong side of the law, but he has rock-solid relationships with grand pooh-bas, with little people and with everyone in between, and as such, his influence extends to places you'd never imagine.

Of course it all probably makes no sense if we take into consideration all other spoilers, such as 6+1 Lostie, Ausiello's quizz etc.

So, yeah, let's analyse the photos some more.
Sayid and Juliet want to play Sawyer and Kate?
Why is Daniel wearing a tie?
Old 01-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Misty, I forgot to say something before: after the scare I had last night and my blood turning into ice for a while, and a night of sleep basically screwed, if you ever try to defend a foiler guy with me again, I'll grab them and slice them in front of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
*Team Fahey (until we get his character's name)*
It's Jeff! See, Jeff & James, it's so... musical.
Quote:
No idea, but my guess is 4x02.
Why you ask?
- Because I think Lyly's source probably gets them in chronological order.
- Because there's a stream in one pic. And children with tattered clothes were supposed to be in a scene near a stream. According to the shooting schedule they were filming episode 2 when those kids were spotted.
(Josh was there too, so maybe we've finally solved the mystery. I just hope there's something more to it and they didn't use the term to refer to those two guy sitting next to Danielle).
When you have these moments of pure brilliance, I want to grab you and kiss you hard.
More than usual.
Quote:
Okay, crazy theory time.
*rubs hands in anticipation*
Quote:
The photo with Sawyer and Ben looks suspicious to me. (Someone at Dark's said they look like they're about to make out .) Like they are in cahoots.
What if our analysis about the second group promo photo wasn't so out there? Maybe Juliet does stay behind and Ben gets off the isalnd.
I'm thinking that Sawyer could have something to do with it. Maybe Ben says he has the power to keep Kate out of jail and Sawyer makes some kind of crappy deal with him.
In that case Ben would be "him".
There's something about this spoiler from Kristin that makes me think about it: Yes, he often does. And I think it's fair to say that this season Ben reminds me a little of Boss Tweed or Don Corleone in his heyday. He's on the wrong side of the law, but he has rock-solid relationships with grand pooh-bas, with little people and with everyone in between, and as such, his influence extends to places you'd never imagine.
You. Me. Sex, now.

This speculation is so made of awesome, I don't know what to add.

Ok, I have something: do you remember what Ben says to Sawyer in the trailer when he is being tied (or untied) to that tree?
So maybe it's James who will stop Locke in the "goodbye Benjamin scene"?
Or all of that happens in the premiere so it doesn't count?
Quote:
Of course it all probably makes no sense if we take into consideration all other spoilers, such as 6+1 Lostie, Ausiello's quizz etc.
We still don't know if only the Losties leave the island, and what the right solution of Ausiello's game is, though.
Quote:
Sayid and Juliet want to play Sawyer and Kate?
LOL! I thought about the S2 finale promo pic too.
Quote:
Why is Daniel wearing a tie?
He's like agent 007. The suit under the scuba gear. (parachute gear, in this case)
Old 01-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

I just saw this posted on Dark's site - DarkUFO: Q & A with a LOST Writer
Quote:
My good friend The ODI is currently collating questions that will be sent to one of the Lost Writing team. The questions should be only for Seasons 1-3. If there is a question that you'd like to ask pop on over HERE and leave a comment. (Note: Your blogger ID etc will work over there so there is no need to register another account)

I've left my question over there as well.

Quote:
Misty, I forgot to say something before: after the scare I had last night and my blood turning into ice for a while, and a night of sleep basically screwed, if you ever try to defend a foiler guy with me again, I'll grab them and slice them in front of you.
Who, me? *hides the keys to her Safety House For Foiler Guys*

Quote:
You. Me. Sex, now.

Quote:
This speculation is so made of awesome, I don't know what to add.
Wait, wait! There's more.
What if Sawyer, Ben and Sun aren't accidentally the only ones sitting in that promo pic. What if they don't really join any group because they are working for themselves?

Quote:
Ok, I have something: do you remember what Ben says to Sawyer in the trailer when he is being tied (or untied) to that tree?
So maybe it's James who will stop Locke in the "goodbye Benjamin scene"?
Or all of that happens in the premiere so it doesn't count?
I forgot what Ben said. Something like you don't stand a chance?
It looks like Sawyer untied Ben in these pics and gave the rope to Locke.

Quote:
We still don't know if only the Losties leave the island, and what the right solution of Ausiello's game is, though.
But that ticket guess sounds so right.

Quote:
He's like agent 007. The suit under the scuba gear. (parachute gear, in this case)