Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That quote from Hart caught a little flack
Haha, yeah "a littttttle" - I figured it'd be safe to post it in this thread. I do ship both but it was just good to hear that he's behind A/H, too.

Quote:
I'm excited about the second half of the season for A/H
Me, too. I assume it'll be at least that long before things really get rolling again. I think they could realistically get them back together by the end of the season, which is what I'm hoping for. But I'm sure they could manage drag it out much longer, too - I would just hope not, since BB already have a hold on the super long prelude .

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 10-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling is like this (View Post)
From a recent interview, straight from HH's mouth: "Angela and Hodgins belong together every bit as much as Booth and Brennan — perhaps more."

As much as I was satisfied with them together and fluffy and would have been happy with it being that way from Season 2 to the end of the series with no drama I suppose him breaking them up and giving them angsty stuff means he cares enough to develop their story further and give it more depth.

I do hope we get more squint-stories this season. I'd really like to know more about Hodgins' background, I'd love to see them delve into that this season... and if we get more Angela/Hodgins as a result, who am I to complain

Oh, and the tattoo reveal has to happen this season, it's like one of my most looked forward to moments. Hilarity.
Thanks for that quote. I'm waaaaaaaay behind on the interview stuff, so am happy to read that quote

Agree on the breking up thing. I would have loved for them not to break up at all and just stay together, but I also think it was a must for their story and development. Seperate and together. Plus it gives us more great moments. The saving of the earring, the tattoo, the akwardness and mostly the aaaaw moments when they get back together. I'm so looking forward to that.

And to the tattoo thing. Can't wait.

"You do kind of feel like they are equally matched and they both kind of have a very similar heart and similar passions and that they are destined to be together again." ~Jayma Mays
WillEmma
Old 10-01-2009, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Agree on the breking up thing. I would have loved for them not to break up at all and just stay together, but I also think it was a must for their story and development. Seperate and together.
Exactly. While I even think that break-up scene was done really fast and sudden, I think the reasoning behind it was legit. They did need to really find out who they were as individuals first before they could be together. But I am look forward to their scenes when they do start to get back together. I'm sure we'll get some more of their EPIC flirting and cutesy scenes in the lab.

GAH yes the tattoo! I remember Michaela did an interview and they asked her about Hodgins tattoo and she was saying how she thought Hodgins should wear like a sleeveless shirt and Ang would see it and be like WHAT?! Michaela said she's really interested to see how that tattoo things plays out which makes me even more excited!
Old 10-01-2009, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)
GAH yes the tattoo! I remember Michaela did an interview and they asked her about Hodgins tattoo and she was saying how she thought Hodgins should wear like a sleeveless shirt and Ang would see it and be like WHAT?! Michaela said she's really interested to see how that tattoo things plays out which makes me even more excited!
It is going to be amazing when they finally reveal the tatoo!! I can't wait

And I want the flirting back too! And the sooner, the better!
Icon: Unknown
Old 10-01-2009, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The tattoo is something I am totally looking forward to. I kinda want everyone to discover it at the same time so that there is some awkwardness between Angela and Hodgins until they can talk about it.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

^DUDE that's a great idea! I'd so love that too.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Decontamination shower emergency FTW?
Stanley ♥ Whatever Her Name Is
Old 10-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
So perfect! And yes, I hope it's a group reveal, too, cause can't you totally see Booth making a joke or Brennan making some unintentionally awkward comment? lol. Not to mention Sweets' over analyzing self. So much potential.

Oh, and really enjoyed the Angela/Hodgins/Cam scenes. I've noticed this season while they're never really shippy scenes they're still technically sharing most of their scenes together. They're together more than they're apart, and yes I will grasp and straws to satisfy myself.

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 10-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I remember Michaela did an interview and they asked her about Hodgins tattoo and she was saying how she thought Hodgins should wear like a sleeveless shirt and Ang would see it and be like WHAT?! Michaela said she's really interested to see how that tattoo things plays out which makes me even more excited!
Me too!! Thanks for this. I really need to watch/read more recent interviews
Am looking forward to the revealing of the tatoo, but also if/how Angela finds out that Jack saved her earring.
Decontamination shower emergency ? Sounds freakin' awesome. Great idea

Except for 5.03 which I'll see later today, I'm all caught up now
Love this show...

Jack&Angela. Gosh, sweet. There are small moments and looks all the time. I'm SO optimistic.
Bring back the flirting

"You do kind of feel like they are equally matched and they both kind of have a very similar heart and similar passions and that they are destined to be together again." ~Jayma Mays
WillEmma
Old 10-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LMFAO true! I love in the season 1 bloopers when TJ goes past Michaela in Angela's office with just the towel on and Michaela is CRACKING UP. So hilar <3

Quote:
I've noticed this season while they're never really shippy scenes they're still technically sharing most of their scenes together. They're together more than they're apart, and yes I will grasp and straws to satisfy myself.
Haha you're not grasping at straws. They have a lot of scenes together because they love to be around each other and tell each other their updates on the cases. I'm waiting for that ONE moment when they do something flirty or something though. I know it's gonna happen eventually.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know it's gonna happen eventually.
It may seem like it's just the theme for BB but it's AH too.
Their big hook up is coming, I can feel it brewing
Old 10-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Season 4 DVD presents!
Ahh, Jack.
"For you, I can do better than my best"

I semi-wish these wouldn't have been deleted
YouTube - Deleted Scenes - Season 4
Old 10-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHil (View Post)
Season 4 DVD presents!
Ahh, Jack.
"For you, I can do better than my best"

I semi-wish these wouldn't have been deleted
YouTube - Deleted Scenes - Season 4
Aww, that's great.
"No thanks necessary, I enjoy helping all of my ex-girlfriend's lesbian ex-lovers avoid murder charges."

I am glad they cut that second one, though .

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 10-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah that was mega awkward
Old 10-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling is like this (View Post)
"No thanks necessary, I enjoy helping all of my ex-girlfriend's lesbian ex-lovers avoid murder charges."
Hilarious!!! Loved it!

Am also very glad that they cut the second scene though!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread