Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2009, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappie (View Post)
Thanks, "lights".

Absolutely not over. Watched a few more. S04E10 (The Passenger in the Oven) was great and the talking about Jack dating again in S04E13 (Fire in the Ice) was wonderful. So cute and funny. I felt like screaming 'kiss already'
I love how Angela dates a woman, cause dating a man would probably feel to much like 'replacing' Jack and she so doesn't want that.
They certainly never fell out of love. When they are ready, they'll take another swing at the playground
Never thought of Angela dating Roxie as a way of dating but without replacing Jack before. I like it!
Old 09-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Loyal Fan

S4 had so many great moments! It really made their "WTF?!" breakup easier to take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappie
They certainly never fell out of love.
Oh, definitely not. It was always clear that Hodgins never got over her, he just accepted that situation, and Angela is less obvious but I do remember her telling Sweets something to the effect of: sometimes you just had to move on regardless of how you feel about someone. <3.

Just wait for 4x17 - The Salt in the Wounds .

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj

Last edited by falling is like this; 09-30-2009 at 02:11 AM
Old 09-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah thats a good ep
Old 09-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ahh but I feel so bad for him in that one. So bad.
Stanley ♥ Whatever Her Name Is
Old 09-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It gives me some hope, just some as that they will come back to thinking that that was when she realised she needs to think of the future to be with Hodgins.

And he kept her earring
Old 09-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ahh but I feel so bad for him in that one. So bad.
Aw, I know, but it showed how much he was still in love with her. It also showed progress for Angela kind of wanting to grow up and get her &$*@ together .

The montage with Hodgins holding her earing and Angela looking at that photo from their wedding in season 2. AH. Gets me.

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 09-29-2009, 03:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling is like this (View Post)
Aw, I know, but it showed how much he was still in love with her. It also showed progress for Angela kind of wanting to grow up and get her &$*@ together .

The montage with Hodgins holding her earing and Angela looking at that photo from their wedding in season 2. AH. Gets me.
Haha yeah for sure, it evens out
Old 09-29-2009, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
When they are ready, they'll take another swing at the playground
DUDE totalllly the next title! So true <3

Quote:
Aw, I know, but it showed how much he was still in love with her. It also showed progress for Angela kind of wanting to grow up and get her &$*@ together
Yeah I think that episode basically said they they still have feeling for one another, but before giving it another go, Angela wanted to get her life together. And Hodgins wanted to make sure Angela wanted to be in a committed relationship. Once all that gets figured out (which, I think it has already) they'll be on the road to togetherness.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Random ♥.

ANGELA: Angela Montenegro. I do facial reconstructions. And him.

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 09-30-2009, 04:31 AM
Elite Fan

I think HH knows how many fans want these two together...In an interview he said we would be getting to know the squints better...as much as i want them together soon..there are so many questions about how they got there....I think they belong together..just like BB

JASAM
Old 09-30-2009, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengirlisgood (View Post)
I think HH knows how many fans want these two together...In an interview he said we would be getting to know the squints better...as much as i want them together soon..there are so many questions about how they got there....I think they belong together..just like BB
They've got just as much stuff to work through (if not more) than Booth and Bones. It's going to be a good season for us shippers I believe, as long as we have the patience to get through it. But I agree. They belong together. They are soulmates.
Icon: Unknown
Old 09-30-2009, 04:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Watched a few more and had to come in here and you're all talking about it

S04E15 The Princess and the Pear
Loved the "saved by the beeb" talk. Sweet.

S04E17 The Salt in the Wounds. OMG you're totally right. That was a great episode
They had "a moment". Did not see that coming (even though the "saved be the beeb" talk should have given me the idea). Nice!. Loved how that wasn't enough for Jack. Loved the picture and how he held so tight on the earring.

I'm convinced we wouldn't have these moments and the Angela growing up story if the writers weren't going towards a reuninion.

Love the cap. I was laughing so hard watching that scene/episode. Hilarious.

ETA. Can't stop smiling. The way Jack looked at Sweets when Sweets said he had a thing for Angela (4.19). Funny And Angela talking about Jack's behind and being all crazy due to the no-sex. Hilarious.

ETA2. Forgot something. The tattoo!!! How great is that? Bravo Angelas Dad You're are true shipper

ETA3. And the wonderfulness just keeps coming. 4.20. The date/hate thing. Cuuuute. I love this. Getting many more moments between them than I ever imagined after the breakup. Am soooo loving it. This and the B&B developments in the same episodes are just

"You do kind of feel like they are equally matched and they both kind of have a very similar heart and similar passions and that they are destined to be together again." ~Jayma Mays
WillEmma

Last edited by Cappie; 09-30-2009 at 07:17 AM Reason: ETAs
Old 09-30-2009, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ANGELA: Angela Montenegro. I do facial reconstructions. And him.
DUDE that's my favoriteeeeee A/H quote EVER. Legit. I love that episode for them too. That's the ones Bones episode I watched over and over and over and over again and will NEVER get sick of. I love when Hodgins goes to tell her that he still loves her and the "bombshell from the bomb squad" means nothing. And then Ang is like "I don't care what goes on in your pants, as long as it stays in your pants." And then he kisses her on the cheek because she points to it, HEEE! Love these two!

Quote:
Bravo Angelas Dad You're are true shipper
DUDE right?! ZZ Top needs to be added to the honorary shippers list, LOL.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengirlisgood (View Post)
From a recent interview, straight from HH's mouth: "Angela and Hodgins belong together every bit as much as Booth and Brennan — perhaps more."

As much as I was satisfied with them together and fluffy and would have been happy with it being that way from Season 2 to the end of the series with no drama I suppose him breaking them up and giving them angsty stuff means he cares enough to develop their story further and give it more depth.

I do hope we get more squint-stories this season. I'd really like to know more about Hodgins' background, I'd love to see them delve into that this season... and if we get more Angela/Hodgins as a result, who am I to complain

Oh, and the tattoo reveal has to happen this season, it's like one of my most looked forward to moments. Hilarity.

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 09-30-2009, 11:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

That quote from Hart caught a little flack
Whatever, it's true.

YES, I am so looking forward to the tattoo thing.

What ep. does Angela's celibacy end? 7?
So...after that...*cough*dangit*cough*
I'm excited about the second half of the season for A/H
Closed Thread   Post New Thread