Old 09-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Cappie!
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 09-27-2009, 02:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks all.
Yes, if it hadn't been for the wonderful relationships (lovers, friends, work etc.), the fun stuff and the great cast, I would have stop watching during S1.
I hope to finish S3 today and S4 within a week so I can start S5 and be all caught up.
I'm only a bit spoiled in regards to S3and S4. I know what happens to Jack and Angela, but not how ...
I'll come back when I've seen a bit more

"You do kind of feel like they are equally matched and they both kind of have a very similar heart and similar passions and that they are destined to be together again." ~Jayma Mays
WillEmma
Old 09-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Cappie! I love Jack and Angela's story too <3 It's a unique but great one.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Cappie.

I've enjoyed Angela and Jack these past two eppies so far this season.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
Hey Cappie.

Yeah, I feel like there is a subtle tension just crawling in. They are getting very comfortable again around each other. Can't wait
Old 09-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

^Exactly. I'm waiting for the ep this season that focuses more on these two, because I think that's when something is going to happen. I definitely think they are headed in the right direction back towards each other. Like Michaela said, Jack is the love of Angela's life <3
Old 09-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by effielive (View Post)
Yeah, I feel like there is a subtle tension just crawling in. They are getting very comfortable again around each other. Can't wait
Yeah, not that there's been too much to go on so far this season but it's nice to see them sort of back to 'normal' - if you will. The semi-awkward 'we were going to get married and now we just work together' cloud that hung over them for a lot of last season seems to be pretty well faded now. She seems to be back to having fun teasing him, hopefully they'll be working back up to their flirty interactions (which were always the highlight of their relationship to me).

I love this cap, matching 'WTF?' faces:

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 09-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

I'm really hoping this is the season where Angela and Hodgins get back together.

They have such an awesome chemistry and I love that thier story is unique and different. They've been so adorable so far this season too.
Icon: Unknown
Old 09-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

BAHAH I love their faces too. They are like ummm what?!

Quote:
hopefully they'll be working back up to their flirty interactions (which were always the highlight of their relationship to me).
I'm hoping for that too. And you're right, they seem more normal this year. Like back to season 1, when they are just friends who work together with occasional banter here and there. But I think the flirting will come eventually. I mean in it's Angela's nature to flirt, and we ALL know they both still have feelings for one another. So the flirting will come in due time.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah season 1is back to what they are like but just knowing a bit more about each other. Can't wait for an ep about them.

That cap is funny
Old 09-29-2009, 03:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
Hey Cappie.

Sounds great
Am at S04E09 now. OMG the breakup was so sad. Some of the scenes between them afterwards were soooo cute. They are so not over.

Great cap - thanks.

...Back to watching. Love this backtoback episode watching. It will be so weird when I have to wait a week between eps

"You do kind of feel like they are equally matched and they both kind of have a very similar heart and similar passions and that they are destined to be together again." ~Jayma Mays
WillEmma
Old 09-29-2009, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

^Awww I love your icon! So cute <3

Quote:
Some of the scenes between them afterwards were soooo cute. They are so not over.
Word. SOOOOOOOO not over. You can tell even after the break-up, and even now that they STILL have feelings for one another. That never went away.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

^ Completely not over. There is still so much sexual tension between them and they have a chemistry that just won't go away. They are meant for each other as much as Booth and Bones are meant for each other.
Icon: Unknown
Old 09-29-2009, 08:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks, "lights".

Absolutely not over. Watched a few more. S04E10 (The Passenger in the Oven) was great and the talking about Jack dating again in S04E13 (Fire in the Ice) was wonderful. So cute and funny. I felt like screaming 'kiss already'
I love how Angela dates a woman, cause dating a man would probably feel to much like 'replacing' Jack and she so doesn't want that.
They certainly never fell out of love. When they are ready, they'll take another swing at the playground

WillEmma
Old 09-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)

Word. SOOOOOOOO not over. You can tell even after the break-up, and even now that they STILL have feelings for one another. That never went away.
“But why can’t she just get her rocks off through sex? Like a normal person, right?”

“I agree. And, in the spirit of friendship, if you ever, uh…”
Stanley ♥ Whatever Her Name Is
Closed Thread   Post New Thread