Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica
No need to apologize for this, Bea...I've always been an advocate of cross shipping anyway...
Same here.

I will miss F/M though. They were too cute. And I thought some of their scenes were so lovely.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatriz
^ Good to know
Indeed...

Quote:
I will miss F/M though. They were too cute. And I thought some of their scenes were so lovely.
Oh I know... Especially given the short time Finn's been around...
Old 08-08-2006, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Well, we still don't know what happens in S3. I know I read in the news thread he was starting another project, but maybe he can do both and he will stay for a little longer in the show. Maybe we'll see Meredith doubting between him and Derek, she being the one in the center of a triangle this time, if only for the first episodes.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know. Especially birthing the horse.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Indeed...

Oh I know... Especially given the short time Finn's been around...
Yes, they had me from the beginning. I thought the chemistry was instantaneous (moreso than M/D actually).
Old 08-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatriz
Well, we still don't know what happens in S3. I know I read in the news thread he was starting another project, but maybe he can do both and he will stay for a little longer in the show. Maybe we'll see Meredith doubting between him and Derek, she being the one in the center of a triangle this time, if only for the first episodes.
Hmmm...I have to agree that this possibility could definitely be intriguing... To be honest, I kind of hope this is how it plays out...though I still think it'd be unfair to Finn to have him dragged even further into the mess, and to get hurt even more than he will be already...

Quote:
I thought the chemistry was instantaneous (moreso than M/D actually).
I'm actually kind of torn between the two for initial chemistry to be honest, though I can definitely see how you might feel that way...
Old 08-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm actually kind of torn between the two for initial chemistry to be honest, though I can definitely see how you might feel that way...
Well, I didn't expect anyone else to agree. I do think M/D have chemistry. And it's one of those "eye of the beholder" things. They just never clicked with me the way M/F did.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78
Well, I didn't expect anyone else to agree. I do think M/D have chemistry. And it's one of those "eye of the beholder" things. They just never clicked with me the way M/F did.
Eh, that's fair... To each their own...and I definitely agree that they did/do have great chemistry together...
Old 10-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Loyal Fan

You guys gotta get this thread up and running! there have been a bunch of new reasons for these 2 to be together,

Team Finn!
Old 10-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He is just so cute!! If Mere had to be pregnant I would want it to be his. But sadly I know it wouldn't work out that way. Does anyone know how many more eps he is gonna be in?
Old 10-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Megs...thanks for reviving this thread, man... You're right about the increased potential for some new reasons here, so I'm certainly open to suggestions we could add...

And Calla...I hear you...I honestly wish they'd have chosen to give Finn an honest chance with Mere, rather than simply using him as a device to get M/D back together. Not sure how many more eps COD has to be in, but I'm sure it's not many...in fact, I thought this last one was going to be the final one from what I'd heard, though that's clearly not the case given the preggers storyline next week...
Old 10-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

I like Finn, but if there is any chance Meredith is pregnant, I want it to be Derek's

But anyway, just wanted to come in and say that I loved Finn's 'I thought you were worth ther detour' line. I only wish he had been smarter and had waited for another day to give her a real date, not a lunch at the hospital cafeteria. Oh well.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatriz (View Post)
I like Finn, but if there is any chance Meredith is pregnant, I want it to be Derek's
Personally, I don't think she's going to turn out to be pregnant anyway, so the whole issue is moot until/unless it's proven otherwise...at least imo...

Quote:
But anyway, just wanted to come in and say that I loved Finn's 'I thought you were worth ther detour' line.
Yeah, that was definitely too cute...

Quote:
I only wish he had been smarter and had waited for another day to give her a real date, not a lunch at the hospital cafeteria. Oh well.
I hear you completely on this...I mean, a romantic dinner date with Derek, versus a quickly thrown together lunch date in a hospital cafeteria. Seriously, if him and Derek weren't so busy crashing each other's date, it's easy to see which date would end up being the preferred one...no question...
Old 10-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I think theres a chance he might stay longer well maybe, but still theres a bunch of new reason these 2 should be together

He's the guy that brings your sad roomate lunch even when your not home, Meredith seemed to have loved that!

Plus if theres rings to go through, he's game (or something like that)

He braught her strawberry ice cream, and she loves strawberries

He also got her coffe cake

and alot more reasons!
Old 10-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Meg...great new reasons...I'll add them in now...