Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Will add everyone who's asked now... Like all of you, I just loved that scene between them in the finale...so heartbreaking, but so true to their bond...
Old 05-21-2007, 10:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Like every one else said, I really enjoyed the end scene with them in 'Didn't We Almost Have it All.' Though I am kind of surprised that she didn't try to talk him into repeating his internship.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Total Fan

She probably knows how hard it would be for him to have to do that. I mean, he's gonna be an intern again and not be able to do any surgeries on his own while his friends go on and become real doctors. I imagine it would be very hard. He'd be better off repeating his internship somewhere else and get a fresh start although that would be bad for us fans.

Last edited by hannahbanana; 05-23-2007 at 12:47 AM
Old 05-22-2007, 08:28 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
He'd be better off repeating his internship somewhere else and get a fresh start although that would be bad for us fans.
Which makes the concept of him returning, and coming back all the more grand . Just like how Izzie was "beneath an intern" when she got she had to just observe and just threw a lot of hoops to get into that O.R. to perform surgery. It was hard struggle, but she did it. When she was off probation it was a grand moment. I'm imagining that for George. IMO It shows great strength and courage to come back from something like that . It's a hard thing to do, and I can totally understand the whiney and such that goes with it. Yet at the end it's all worth it, and in both cases Bailey got her babies' back .
Old 05-22-2007, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelAmandaEvans (View Post)
Which makes the concept of him returning, and coming back all the more grand . Just like how Izzie was "beneath an intern" when she got she had to just observe and just threw a lot of hoops to get into that O.R. to perform surgery. It was hard struggle, but she did it. When she was off probation it was a grand moment. I'm imagining that for George. IMO It shows great strength and courage to come back from something like that . It's a hard thing to do, and I can totally understand the whiney and such that goes with it. Yet at the end it's all worth it, and in both cases Bailey got her babies' back .
Well said, Mel... I could really see this being a turning point, as well as another real learning experience for George, difficult as it'll inevitably be for him. I think he'll come through it all the wiser for the experience, but that's just my thoughts on it.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:51 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelAmandaEvans (View Post)
You took those words right out of my mouth (or brain), Mel. Those are my thoughts exactly. I want George to repeat his internship at SGH. At least, he'd have Izzie and his friends with him in the difficult times. Plus, it would drive Callie nuts. The humiliation of the Chief Resident married to a husband who failed his intern exam would probably torture her. Oh, the irony!

Old 05-23-2007, 01:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can I be added

and I have a screen cap of the moment

Old 05-23-2007, 08:14 AM
New Fan

hi i'm fan of George. i like his character and i think he's cute. i don't like how those two girls are fighting for him because he's my man. thank you. bye.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neji duyen (View Post)
hi i'm fan of George. i like his character and i think he's cute. i don't like how those two girls are fighting for him because he's my man. thank you. bye.
No, he is mine as I have said before, LOL. Seriously, can I be added? I love Bailey and George, they are two of my favorite characters, and I always loved their relationship from that big hug he gave her when she came back. Bailey was trying so hard to appear stern but you could tell she was happy, LOL.

They obviously like and respect each other a lot.

So you eed to add me.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahnnabanana (View Post)
You took those words right out of my mouth (or brain), Mel. Those are my thoughts exactly. I want George to repeat his internship at SGH. At least, he'd have Izzie and his friends with him in the difficult times. Plus, it would drive Callie nuts. The humiliation of the Chief Resident married to a husband who failed his intern exam would probably torture her. Oh, the irony!
Well said all the way around, Janine... I'm definitely with you both on this...no question about it...

Will add you now, Manda... your cap of the moment as well...so sad, but so cute...

Quote:
No, he is mine as I have said before, LOL.
Gotta all the fighting over him...just priceless... Besides, he's mine...and I have my claim in the Adoption thread to prove it...

Will add you now, Mariem...

Quote:
I always loved their relationship from that big hug he gave her when she came back. Bailey was trying so hard to appear stern but you could tell she was happy, LOL.
Yeah, that moment was a definite classic...just good stuff there...
Old 05-23-2007, 09:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

A Bailey/George thread! I'm so happy to see this! I love these two and their friendship! I was so heart-broken for both of them and then to see them bond at the end was a total surprise. Their scenes together are always so wonderful and fun. I'd love to be added to the list! George & Bailey are my favorite GA friendship. I loved when his Dad was dying and she refused to give up because her son was named after this man's son and they had to try as hard as they could before they gave up.

I'm so happy to see a George/Bailey thread!
Old 05-23-2007, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Oh those scenes where his dad was dying and Bailey was trying so hard to save him were heartbreaking. And when he yelled at Bailey and the chief and he looked at Bailey and said You told me you would be straight with me, he seemed especially hurt that Bailey whom he trusted had seemingly betrayed him. That made me so sad. I am glad they helped each other in the finale.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariem201 (View Post)
I am glad they helped each other in the finale.
I thought for a few episodes that they had dropped the Bailey/George relationship, but I'm glad that they were there for each other in the finale. I actually think it was more fitting to have Miranda comfort him instead of Callie or Izzie.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariem201 (View Post)
Oh those scenes where his dad was dying and Bailey was trying so hard to save him were heartbreaking.
Agreed... Though you couldn't help but those scenes, even as heartbreaking as they were...just total

Quote:
And when he yelled at Bailey and the chief and he looked at Bailey and said You told me you would be straight with me, he seemed especially hurt that Bailey whom he trusted had seemingly betrayed him.
Oh I know...that was just beyond painful to watch, and you could see the pain on everyone's faces there...not just George's...just heartbreaking...

Quote:
I am glad they helped each other in the finale.
You and me both...at least as much as they could...

Quote:
I actually think it was more fitting to have Miranda comfort him instead of Callie or Izzie.
In a way, I have to agree with you there...after all, she's always been a bit of a surrogate mother to the interns from the very beginning, along with being their teacher, and with the special bond that her and George forged during the birth of her son, it just felt right. That, and they both had their own painful burdens to bear career-wise, which only added more to things as well...

UnaVitaSegreta...will add you now...
Old 05-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica (View Post)
In a way, I have to agree with you there...after all, she's always been a bit of a surrogate mother to the interns from the very beginning, along with being their teacher, and with the special bond that her and George forged during the birth of her son, it just felt right. That, and they both had their own painful burdens to bear career-wise, which only added more to things as well...
I can't believe Callie got the job over Miranda! That scene broke my heart! It was quite fitting, though, that Miranda comforted George in spite of her own pain. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Miranda next season. And to seeing if T.R. Knights comes back to the show what they will do with his character now!