Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-24-2007, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnaVitaSegreta (View Post)
I can't believe Callie got the job over Miranda! That scene broke my heart!
I totally know the feeling... That was just far too contrived, imo...and I hated seeing it happen.

Quote:
It was quite fitting, though, that Miranda comforted George in spite of her own pain.
Agreed...it's just in her nature to put the rest of them above herself, which really says a lot for her character...no doubt about it...

Quote:
I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Miranda next season.
You and me both... I hope they create another opportunity for her that's even better than the one they just ripped out from under her...or that they figure out something equally fitting for her.

Quote:
And to seeing if T.R. Knights comes back to the show what they will do with his character now!
I have no doubt in my mind that T.R.'s going to be coming back...there's just too much left wide open for him storyline wise, I've heard enough people say he's coming back (just as many if not more than are saying he's going to be gone), and even from his last interview about not getting a letter telling him when to report back to work he made it fairly obvious that unlike some of the rumours have been suggested, he hasn't asked to be written out of the show. For all of those reasons, it just wouldn't make sense for him not to be back. Though like you, I'm curious to see what they do with his character next season, given where they left him at the end of the finale...no question about it...
Old 05-25-2007, 06:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica (View Post)
I have no doubt in my mind that T.R.'s going to be coming back...there's just too much left wide open for him storyline wise, I've heard enough people say he's coming back (just as many if not more than are saying he's going to be gone), and even from his last interview about not getting a letter telling him when to report back to work he made it fairly obvious that unlike some of the rumours have been suggested, he hasn't asked to be written out of the show. For all of those reasons, it just wouldn't make sense for him not to be back. Though like you, I'm curious to see what they do with his character next season, given where they left him at the end of the finale...no question about it...
Even if they did decide to take the focus off of George he has too much goin gon to just disappear. He has a wife and a girlfriend who are waiting on him. Callie wants a baby and Izzie just wants George himself. So he can't just disappear from the show never to be heard of again. He has to come back! There is soo much going on for Shonda to not have big plans for George in the season premiere.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Even if they did decide to take the focus off of George he has too much goin gon to just disappear. He has a wife and a girlfriend who are waiting on him. Callie wants a baby and Izzie just wants George himself. So he can't just disappear from the show never to be heard of again. He has to come back! There is soo much going on for Shonda to not have big plans for George in the season premiere.
Exactly...honestly, I couldn't have said it any better myself...
Old 05-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Yay, George has way too much going on there to just get rid of the character. As Katherine Heigl said, that would be a very stupid move.

Just one question about Bailey, since she didn't get the promotion, will she be teaching the new interns like she did those ones? If George redid his internship, he could still work with her.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Just one question about Bailey, since she didn't get the promotion, will she be teaching the new interns like she did those ones?
I think she probably will be...

Quote:
If George redid his internship, he could still work with her.
And I find this possibility quite likely as well...definitely...
Old 05-29-2007, 09:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariem201 (View Post)
Yay, George has way too much going on there to just get rid of the character. As Katherine Heigl said, that would be a very stupid move.
It would indeed. They've set him up with quite a powerful storyline next season. He has two women and basically no job.

Quote:
Just one question about Bailey, since she didn't get the promotion, will she be teaching the new interns like she did those ones? If George redid his internship, he could still work with her.
I bet whatever she does will be hard for her, knowing that they chose Callie over her for the job.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

I was watching this TR interview from last eyar and they asked if those were real people, who would he want to be his doctor and he said Bailey, no doubt about it. He then said something about how great Bailey was, and maybe that was because Chandra was so great in real life, aww!
Old 05-29-2007, 04:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariem201 (View Post)
I was watching this TR interview from last eyar and they asked if those were real people, who would he want to be his doctor and he said Bailey, no doubt about it. He then said something about how great Bailey was, and maybe that was because Chandra was so great in real life, aww!
Didn't Chandra win the Emmy last year? I can't remember exactly, but she won some award right after the whole Isaiah/T.R. "thing." Was that an Emmy or a Golden Globe?
Old 05-29-2007, 04:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

She won the SAG award.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It would indeed. They've set him up with quite a powerful storyline next season. He has two women and basically no job.
Exactly...and you know they just can't leave something like that out there without some sort of resolution. That said, it's quite clear he's going to be back next season...

Quote:
I bet whatever she does will be hard for her, knowing that they chose Callie over her for the job.
Agreed...something tells me she'll probably end up questioning Webber about why she wasn't selected, and whether or not the answers she gets in that regard are satisfactory for her or not is pretty much anyone's guess...though I think it's safe to say that once she gets over her own misgivings about it that she's probably going to be pretty pissed...

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I remember that interview...twas a good one indeed...
Old 05-29-2007, 05:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Agreed...something tells me she'll probably end up questioning Webber about why she wasn't selected, and whether or not the answers she gets in that regard are satisfactory for her or not is pretty much anyone's guess...though I think it's safe to say that once she gets over her own misgivings about it that she's probably going to be pretty pissed...
I think she will once again feel insecure about having left to have a baby. That is the difference between her and Callie - Miranda has a family and a reason to not put her job first. Then, yeah, she'll be pissed.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think she will once again feel insecure about having left to have a baby. That is the difference between her and Callie - Miranda has a family and a reason to not put her job first. Then, yeah, she'll be pissed.
I am sure he did it to save her marriage, remember how he was worried she would make the same mistakes he did with Adele, and to be hnest, I have a feeling her marriae might be mroe shaky than we think, hence the irritation when Burke and George were talking about her perfect marriage.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This is pretty much what I'm imagining will be the case as well... Well said...

Quote:
I am sure he did it to save her marriage, remember how he was worried she would make the same mistakes he did with Adele, and to be hnest, I have a feeling her marriae might be mroe shaky than we think, hence the irritation when Burke and George were talking about her perfect marriage.
Hmmm...interesting insight, and certainly a possibility I hadn't considered since we haven't really seen her husband or baby in a while...even if they are referred to from time to time. Suppose I could see this maybe being the case...and if so, I hope once she gets over the loss of the CR position that she makes some moves to rectify the situation...
Old 05-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Hmmm...interesting insight, and certainly a possibility I hadn't considered since we haven't really seen her husband or baby in a while...even if they are referred to from time to time. Suppose I could see this maybe being the case...and if so, I hope once she gets over the loss of the CR position that she makes some moves to rectify the situation...
I was not a regular viewer until early/mid-season two. Have we actually seen Miranda's husband before? I guess I missed that episode somehow ...
Old 05-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was not a regular viewer until early/mid-season two. Have we actually seen Miranda's husband before? I guess I missed that episode somehow ...
Yeah, we did see Bailey's husband on the show, both during It's the End of the World/(As We Know It) (the Code Black episodes), where he Derek operates on him after a car crash while he was on his way to be with Bailey when she gave birth, and the episode following those when Bailey was getting ready to take him home. Seemed like a nice guy from what we saw of him...