Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica (View Post)
Yeah, we did see Bailey's husband on the show, both during It's the End of the World/(As We Know It) (the Code Black episodes), where he Derek operates on him after a car crash while he was on his way to be with Bailey when she gave birth, and the episode following those when Bailey was getting ready to take him home. Seemed like a nice guy from what we saw of him...
Thanks! I'll have to get the episodes from iTunes so that I can catch up! I didn't realize that I had missed episodes with her husband in them. Or maybe I only watched the birth scene and somehow turned the channel during the other parts. Thanks for the info!
Old 05-31-2007, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnaVitaSegreta (View Post)
Thanks! I'll have to get the episodes from iTunes so that I can catch up! I didn't realize that I had missed episodes with her husband in them. Or maybe I only watched the birth scene and somehow turned the channel during the other parts. Thanks for the info!
No problem at all... Since for the most part, I enjoyed various parts of the Code Black episodes, I figure it never hurts to pimp them out when the opportunity to do so comes up...
Old 06-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

We need some more George/Bailey love to get us through the summer.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We need some more George/Bailey love to get us through the summer.
Agreed... Anyone have any arts or anything to get this thread moving again?
Old 06-05-2007, 09:05 PM
New Fan

Heyy

Can i be added to the friendship list please and thank you??
Old 06-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzie_forever (View Post)
Heyy

Can i be added to the friendship list please and thank you??
Will do...

So what was your take on the George/Bailey scene we got in the finale? Always curious to see what other fans are thinking about moments like that...
Old 06-06-2007, 05:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
So what was your take on the George/Bailey scene we got in the finale? Always curious to see what other fans are thinking about moments like that...
I think it was a great scene, but kinda sad. I have watched it on YouTube once and I think I'm not going to watching it again when they air the episode here in Spain, it's so depressing (but so beautiful at the same time). I don't know. I have mixed feelings.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by josebajm (View Post)
I think it was a great scene, but kinda sad. I have watched it on YouTube once and I think I'm not going to watching it again when they air the episode here in Spain, it's so depressing (but so beautiful at the same time). I don't know. I have mixed feelings.
I think it is too intense. I don't mean like they wrote it wrong just that it is too intense to watch.
I really felt how completely George failed in that moment.
The last three years watching him (one year for him) being an intern and now its Game over and not only does he have to start over but we have to start all over as viewers where George's journey is concerned.
Its too exhausting to think about.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

I thought it was a great scene, I love how those two connect. She was so worried about failing him, and he felt the same. But it was so sad, when his lip starts to quiver and his eyes get full of tears, whaa! I loved the scene, but it is one that is probably too painful to see again.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by josebajm (View Post)
Sounds like a fair assessment to me... Figure I'll probably watch it again eventually...once we get to the end of the seasons two and three marathon, and just before the season four premiere, when it won't have quite as much of an overall impact, given that the new ep will be airing shortly afterward...

Quote:
I really felt how completely George failed in that moment.

The last three years watching him (one year for him) being an intern and now its Game over and not only does he have to start over but we have to start all over as viewers where George's journey is concerned.
Its too exhausting to think about.
Well said... I hope they find a reasonable way to resolve the situation without making it seem to drawn out and tragic. At this point though, all we can do is wait and see...and hope...*crosses fingers*
Old 06-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Well said... I hope they find a reasonable way to resolve the situation without making it seem to drawn out and tragic. At this point though, all we can do is wait and see...and hope...*crosses fingers*
We need to keep all of our fingers crossed on that one!
Old 06-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We need to keep all of our fingers crossed on that one!
Indeed...
Old 06-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wonder what Miranda's husband had to do to make her smile again after she got home ... You know the poor woman was just devastated. And maybe she allowed herself to let go and be sad/mad/angry/etc. when she got home to her husband and baby.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wonder what Miranda's husband had to do to make her smile again after she got home ... You know the poor woman was just devastated.
Good question... Something tells me baby William probably had a lot to do with bringing a smile back to her face, but that's just my best guess...
Old 06-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Good question... Something tells me baby William probably had a lot to do with bringing a smile back to her face, but that's just my best guess...
I bet so. I wish he'd make another appearance on the show. We don't get to see too of Miranda's life outside of work. We just see her in the hospital and nearby.