Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg! there scene tonight was such a tearjerker... that shot of them standing together outside the hospital was *sniff,sniff* so beautiful
Old 10-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Total Fan

I loved that shot of them. It was very short, but very significant. They are both in a runt, and I loved how he told George that Izzie was still outside. That was sweet of him.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yes! i hope that they expand on this friendship... they both seem to be in dark places at the moment and i personally think they would mesh well together outside of the hospital... *SQUEE*

oh just as friends though... im all about CB!
Old 10-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

I loved their scene tonight.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:01 AM
Master Fan

You would almost think, if things were normal for Burke that he would help Izzie get through this. Although Burke is in such a rut that he can't really deal with himself either.

His question to her was right on though: "Are you coming or going?" because that just summed up both of them in one sentence.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, sign me up for this friendship. I totally loved them together at Thanksgiving, and I totally loved their little moment tonight, it was just so sweet.

You're right, if he'd been himself, he would have tried to help Izzie. And in a way he did. He told George that she was standing outside. It didn't do much good overall, but it got someones attention, which was Burkes intention.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 10-06-2006, 07:32 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatiara (View Post)
You're right, if he'd been himself, he would have tried to help Izzie. And in a way he did. He told George that she was standing outside. It didn't do much good overall, but it got someones attention, which was Burkes intention.

Tahra
Agreed. I was about to say that after I read your first paragraphy lol. To a degree he did. He knows George and Izzie are close, and be a person to talk to her. I always loved Izzie and Burke scenes. For me Burke gives off this older brother vibe to Izzie. I don't know why that is, but in a way they also are very loving, caring people. They saw the half glass full type of deal. It was a short scene, but so significant IMO .
Old 10-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Also, Cristina giving Burke the chicken tonight was kinda a throw back to the beginnign of the Izzie/Burke friendship.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved seeing them both be scared to go in. It was so sweet as it panned out to both of them standing there. It was like without talking they were both giving the other support and understanding.l
Old 10-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Total Fan

Exactly. With Burke(and with George) they don't need words to convey what is going on .
Old 10-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Friends understand each other, whether they spend tons of time together or not.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 10-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Aww...thanks for the pic Calla!

I loved their small scene in last nights episode. It was short but so great.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Total Fan

Awww....so cute. Plus you really see how close in height they truly are. I love the colors they put on the two. Izzie in pink, and Burke in green. I don't know. I just like how it fits the scene too.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

I really wish they got more scenes together.