Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2015, 05:37 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm thinking more and more that the baby is delivered in 11x11, there's a blessing/christening by a pastor, and he dies in the same episode. I wonder if they'd have April take a leave of absence after that and use that as the excuse for her to be off the canvas.

What episode has the car accident with a doctor involved?
Old 01-31-2015, 05:39 PM
Absolute Fan

That's 11x15
I'm in love and always will be
Old 01-31-2015, 05:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
That's 11x15
Thanks.

What episode were they filming when Sarah came back to work?
Old 01-31-2015, 06:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silky1111 (View Post)
Thanks.

11x15
Old 01-31-2015, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)

Staaaahp.

That side is not Jackson. Do you know much can happen between all the characters in 7 episodes? It could be ANYONE. And since Jackson has never shown interest in teaching or supervising labs AND he is the owner of the hospital AND there's no way he'd have a charged sexual moment with a DAYPLAYER just to what? Shat on his character? April is either a. Depressed after giving birth to a baby that died or b. carrying a baby that may die or c. Trying to treat a baby who may die. And were freaking out because a side has a male doctor supervising residents in a CARDIO LAB and flirting and having intense moments with some random chick which could easily be gender switched. Because Jackson has always been such a **** right. And he loves to teach. And he wouldn't blink twice about hurting his already sad wife who believes very much in the sanctity of marriage. Of COURSE it's him. Totes. Obvi.
Thank you Jackie!!! I don't care if it says resident, fellow, second coming to God, IT IS NOT JACKSON!
Old 01-31-2015, 09:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

The side sounds like the resident is more "charged" and not the doctor as much. Might be stalker material. No matter what is going on with April, I would be so done if something happened b/t Jackson and anybody. His character would be ruined. Not gonna talk about it anymore, too upsetting.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

I still do NOT understand why Sarah would pitch a storyline with a dead child.

Really? Is she just coming up with random ways to hurt viewers?

I do NOT think so. Not at all.

This baby WILL live.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 01-31-2015, 11:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silky1111 (View Post)
Thanks.

Are you thinking it could be April in the car accident?
If she isn't pregnant anymore she could be the doctor in the accident and maybe this is what helps her start to come out of her depression by helping the child with her hurt mother.
(I think that is what 11x15 side is about. I don't like to read side so I'm not 100 percent.)
Old 02-01-2015, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

My thoughs:

Episode 11 - still not completely convinced April gives birth, either prematurely or otherwise. If the baby is born, I would be shocked, yet weirder things have happened. I don't think there's a time jump as Mama K mentions that April told her about the test results (which just happened in 10) wouldn't make sense that she would tell her mom weeks later.
Episode 15 car crash - not April, although can't rule her out completely
Episode 17 - absolutely not Jackson no ifs ands or buts.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
I still do NOT understand why Sarah would pitch a storyline with a dead child.

Really? Is she just coming up with random ways to hurt viewers?

I do NOT think so. Not at all.

This baby WILL live.
I don't believe the point of the story is about a dead baby. And furthermore, it happened to a family friend of hers, so she probably feels personally connected to it. Therefore, she is not pitching a dead baby storyline just because their baby does not survive.

I don't think we ought to keep chanting that she wouldn't pitch a dead baby storyline, in order to convince ourselves the baby will live. We should instead follow what the storyline tells us about the odds of their baby surviving.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Mama K is in ep 10, not 11, so the apartment scene in the promo is the same day Arizona does the tests. April is wearing the same clothes in the SP and in the kitchen scene.

Ep 15 I agree is not April in the car crash. She is working with Amelia, Webber and Owen.

Ep 17, I am going to shut my mouth
Old 02-01-2015, 07:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLua (View Post)
Mama K is in ep 10, not 11, so the apartment scene in the promo is the same day Arizona does the tests. April is wearing the same clothes in the SP and in the kitchen scene.

Ep 15 I agree is not April in the car crash. She is working with Amelia, Webber and Owen.

Ep 17, I am going to shut my mouth
11x15 also has that one side with the pregnant woman complaining about her ankles, the sour face nurse, (which I think is actually April), and the one doctor says to the patient that she couldn't even see hers in the last part of her pregnancy.
This could very well be the episode that Amy opens up to April and they start bonding.
Based also on Jackson's patient sides it would make sense since this episode seems to be about how April is emotionally handling whatever fallout comes from the baby.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:46 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree Tracy. And I think April is gonna need Amy so much. Jackson is sharing her pain but Amy can relate with her about being preggo with a baby who is not gonna survive (Bavery is not gonna survive imo). She can relate as a mother and a woman.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLua (View Post)
I agree Tracy. And I think April is gonna need Amy so much. Jackson is sharing her pain but Amy can relate with her about being preggo with a baby who is not gonna survive (Bavery is not gonna survive imo). She can relate as a mother and a woman.
Yeah, it looks very much like the baby is not going to make it. Even SD said in People Mag she "had played a story about a baby with complications".
Also, CS in one article said that she is "pulled into Jackson and April's" story.
I can see her being pulled into the story through a mutual patient when she sees how off April is responding to this pregnant patient.

Hopefully, Amy jump starts April out of this depression/blame/grief and we get to see Japril move forward soon. I do not want to see episode after episode of a depressed April.
Even though we are not getting the storyline we all wanted, (living baby), it does look to be an amazing plot.
What would reunion this story is watching April for the rest of the season grieving.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

I agree with misslua. This isn't pessimism talking, but I genuinely don't think the baby will survive. There is no storyline to tell there with her faith and what she might do with the news of her sons illness. We barely see baby Bailey and Sophia. For them to have a baby with so many problems means he would have to be a feature indefinitely and it is a big commitment.

She will need someone she can relate to in order to talk about how she feels. It's going to be incredibly hard to come to the realization that she is carrying a baby that isn't going to survive. I think next episode they are so hopeful up until the last moment when they get the news that their baby has Type II.