Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2015, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

They casted a young new resident and Owen is over 40. Also the way the side reads seems as if whoever is guiding her research is desperate to believe miracles happen.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:08 PM
Loyal Fan

It's not the age to me. It's that when I read the side, it screams Jackson to me. Plus, imagine they change Cardio for OI.

That side is spoiling the season to me. Ugh.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

I think your pessimism more so than the side is ruining the season for you. Why don't you try a glass half full approach?

I think the side does sound like Jackson, but I won't let it distract from the current storyline until we have more information or even know what the story beforehand shows us.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

That side is for Episode what 17? Are we still believing that April is still pregnant in order for it to correlate with Jackson wanting to believe that miracles happen? I think even thogh the side is for a female it will turn out to be a male and the doc will be Maggie. Just my two cents.

Also aren't we to believe that Meredith is way younger then derek? so they new young resident could be for Owen. It could also be Jackson. I'm just not worked up about it until there are more facts that confirm its Jackson. jmo
Old 01-31-2015, 12:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Episode 17 is quite a while away yet. Just take things as they come.
I'm in love and always will be
Old 01-31-2015, 12:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am however really curious who the doc is in 15 that has the car wreck.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayJackieO (View Post)
I am however really curious who the doc is in 15 that has the car wreck.
I would say Meredith because Derek is back in ep 16.

I hate my pessimism with this show because I am super positive in my daily life
Old 01-31-2015, 01:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Staaaahp.

That side is not Jackson. Do you know much can happen between all the characters in 7 episodes? It could be ANYONE. And since Jackson has never shown interest in teaching or supervising labs AND he is the owner of the hospital AND there's no way he'd have a charged sexual moment with a DAYPLAYER just to what? Shat on his character? April is either a. Depressed after giving birth to a baby that died or b. carrying a baby that may die or c. Trying to treat a baby who may die. And were freaking out because a side has a male doctor supervising residents in a CARDIO LAB and flirting and having intense moments with some random chick which could easily be gender switched. Because Jackson has always been such a **** right. And he loves to teach. And he wouldn't blink twice about hurting his already sad wife who believes very much in the sanctity of marriage. Of COURSE it's him. Totes. Obvi.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Jackson believes in the sanctity of marriage too. Definitely NOT him, you guys. He is a flawless husband, he's in love, and he sacrifices so much of himself for April's well being. He would never, and I don't think JW would be okay with totally ruining his character like that. Nothing to worry about.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)

Staaaahp.

That side is not Jackson. Do you know much can happen between all the characters in 7 episodes? It could be ANYONE. And since Jackson has never shown interest in teaching or supervising labs AND he is the owner of the hospital AND there's no way he'd have a charged sexual moment with a DAYPLAYER just to what? Shat on his character? April is either a. Depressed after giving birth to a baby that died or b. carrying a baby that may die or c. Trying to treat a baby who may die. And were freaking out because a side has a male doctor supervising residents in a CARDIO LAB and flirting and having intense moments with some random chick which could easily be gender switched. Because Jackson has always been such a **** right. And he loves to teach. And he wouldn't blink twice about hurting his already sad wife who believes very much in the sanctity of marriage. Of COURSE it's him. Totes. Obvi.
I can't see any of this side fitting Jackson either.

Hell, even Arizona didn't cheat for a year after the loss of her leg and Calzona already had underlying problems.

Japril are newlyweds who will deal with this and come out stronger.

Maggie was the one who said she had this little pet project about cardiomyopathy in her centric.

I see this as a side for one of the unattached characters. There are several flirty scenes in the sides. One with a jogger, a device rep, there is a date side and I see this 11x17 as a similar scene.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLua (View Post)
I hate my pessimism with this show because I am super positive in my daily life
It's alright. It just means you care. I get it. But let's try to follow Jackie's approach and relax for now and just watch their story unfold.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

What about that side screams Jackson to you guys, I don't see it. It could be jackson, but it could me someone else too. Not getting a stong vibe towards any character to be honest
Old 01-31-2015, 03:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Still kind of floored that now Owen the Chief of Surgery, Amy and Arizona know that Herman has a brain tumor that is threatening the optic nerve, (let alone any other cognitive impairments), yet are still allowing her to operate and assess patient's test.

Oh well, gotta love TV land.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justathought (View Post)
Still kind of floored that now Owen the Chief of Surgery, Amy and Arizona know that Herman has a brain tumor that is threatening the optic nerve, (let alone any other cognitive impairments), yet are still allowing her to operate and assess patient's test.

Oh well, gotta love TV land.
Right? lol
Old 01-31-2015, 04:38 PM
Extreme Fan

https://36.media.tumblr.com/e07e8899...05ro2_1280.jpg

Sarahs quote certainly makes it sound as though the pregnancy portion of their story is over in 11x11, (the last episode she filmed before her baby was born).

"The fact that I had just played a story about having a baby with complications emotionally prepared me for the scary situation I was in"

She did not say she is playing in a story about a baby with complications.

Last edited by justathought; 01-31-2015 at 04:45 PM