Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2016, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Children go missing all the time Happens everywhere, not just in Seattle. It's not like Sofia couldn't possibly get lost in the city Callie was planning on taking her.

It wasn't in Sofia's best interest to stay in Seattle because she was born there. It's because her entire life is there.
A child that's 6 year's old will not forget about her other mother in two weeks. Will not just simply shrug and accept that her entire life has been uprooted because of her mother's girlfriend's temporary job.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

It wasn't mentioned because it's irrelevant, Disabilities are only mentioned if they influence a parents ability to raise a child and Arizona's disability doesn't influence her, neither at her job nor at home raising her daughter. Arizona was not sued either. Your argument is baseless because Callie had no problem with raising her in Seattle, she didn't decide to move because Seattle is dangerous.

I'm done with this back and forth though, you can accuse me of being not smart or not educating myself properly all you want, I stand by my opinion, you are free to stand by yours.

Quote:
Happens everywhere, not just in Seattle. It's not like Sofia couldn't possibly get lost in the city Callie was planning on taking her.
Didn't Penny get into that program in New York? That's a dangerous city as well.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Who said she is 6? 5 at max. In 9th season they mentioned that it's only been 5 years since the beginning, so her being born in 7th means she was like one year old at most. Plus 4 more years since then, I'm not even sure she is already 5.
And again, Sofia is not just living in a dangerous place, her family is in epicenter of it. By the way, what do you think about Arizona almost killing both Sofia and Callie in a car crash which cause Sofia early birth, how would judge react to it?
Old 05-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

They mentioned her age in the episode, she's 6, she's in first grade.

Old 05-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Arizona almost killing Callie and Sofia in a freaking accident would only influence the judge if Arizona did it on purpose.
Since she didn't, I'm going to assume it wouldn't make a difference to a judge.

Last edited by girl under the floor; 05-08-2016 at 12:50 PM
Old 05-08-2016, 12:52 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
They mentioned her age in the episode, she's 6, she's in first grade.
Yup. Sometimes I wonder if people even watch the episodes properly?!

I totally agree, a child 6 years of age will not forget about something as live changing as moving to another city, leaving her second parent and all her social environment behind.
I still remember a lot from first grade and I especially remember my best friend moving away and how painfull even that was at that time. I certainly didn't forget about it in a few weeks, I never did actually. Those things a child would for sure remember.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I just forget about it after all this information I received about courts and custody in this thread. Life changing tbh.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

You are so ridiculous I can't even proceed. Who are you to tell us we are not smart ??? I'm a law student so I know a thing or two and even the people who are not are not stupid just because they don't agree with you.

We discussed our points in long posts politely only to be insulted. Are you so insecure in your opinion that you need everyone to tell you your are right ??? Is it so impossible for you to second guess yourself when everyone is against you ?

Birth mother ? IT's 2016 honey and it's not a step parent we are talking about it is her adoptive parent she has rights get over it. Do your researches as well it is not uncommon for the non biological parent to get custody if it is in the best interest of the child (and I'm not talking about adoptive parent). Arizona made it clear in court that she is not less of a mother to sofia because she adopted her. Do you think Mer less of a mom that she should lose her child if Zola's mom came back ?

Your arguments are ridiculous at best. Cheating ? A one night thing years ago after a traumatic experience no judge would take that into account. She did not deceive people for years and even if she did had she been a good parent during that time it would not have mattered.

The car crash ? Really ? and you think you are so smart ? It was an accident as it happens everyday. Do you really think it would play a part after years of taking care of sophia ? how thick are you ?

The disability does not prevent her from doing anything. Besides she is an OB She knows enough about children to take care of her child.

A more known doctor ? Because it is known that the court cares about the most famous parent regardless of how he takes care of the child. Make me laugh....

Seattle dangerous ? This one made me laugh hard... I could see the judge going "her dad died , you lost your leg shootings etc clearly your hospital is cursed let's take the child away because NEw york is much better with no criminal activity. Did not the biggest plane crah in history happen there ? You go on about reality failing to see that noone has this kind of life . In reality chances are there would not have been so many bad things happening to them therefore Arizona still has a better case.

If anything you showed your own lack of education... and immaturity just because you don't like a character does not mean she should loose...

You go on and on about how she has known PEnny for a year but don't take into account that Arizona raised Sofia from birth. As if sofia would be perfectly fine loosing on of her parent as well as all the adults she has known from birth and her friends.

In the end, Arizona"s lawyer showed that Sofia has a loving home, mother, people who have known her from birth, whose children she grew up with a "whole village".
Callie's lawyer tried to shame her for working and going out from time to time. She never showed how it would be in the best interest of the child to go.

I'm done talking to you don't bother answering me I'm not interested. You get more ridiculous with each post. GET OVER YOURSELF IT IS A TV SHOW NOONE HAS THIS KIND OF LIVE IN REALITY. WHAT MATTERS IS THE DRAMA QUALITY AND IT WAS GOOD. ARIZONA'S LAWYER KICKED ASS AND I DID NOT SEE THE ENDING COMING. You want reality go watch something else.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quality? Not at the same with Grey's Anatomy!
Old 05-09-2016, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Lol. Owned.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Sofia is so for 6 years? Then Zola is 7 years old or? Or it is also 6 years?
Old 05-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they are the same age, Zola wasn't much older than Sofia when she was brought to the hospital for her surgery.

Old 05-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
I think they are the same age, Zola wasn't much older than Sofia when she was brought to the hospital for her surgery.
same age maybe Zola is older like 4 months I dunno .
Old 08-08-2016, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked this episode, found it very entertaining. I was actually glad that Arizona got custody because Callie is the one that started this mess. With that said, I was kinda shocked it went that way though as they made her out to look pretty bad in court...
Old 12-21-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here it was made clear how the doctors handle being parents as they are always helping each other out as a village.