Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2014, 07:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

kinda rolled my eyes at the sister reveal. I mean, how many surprise sisters is meredith gonna have? now its 3?!

glad christina's gone, now Owen can get over her and find woman who wants what he wants (kids). (maybe Dereks sis? she is cool!)
loved Christina's awesome suppot for Alex though! I want Alex to have kid with Jo!

SO HAPPY with the Japril kiss and happy ending, i was worried a horrible cliff hnger would put their baby in jeopardy!!
Old 05-16-2014, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

What's next? Jo is Meredith's sister? Her mom did ditch her when she was a baby. I'd still prefer Jackson as her brother.

I think Owen will eventually end up with Amelia (they'd be perfect) or Meredith's new sister. Which means Owen's kids will be Meredith and Derek's kids' cousins.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:22 AM
Supreme Fan

The episode was even more emotional than I thought it would be. Sandra Oh nailed every scene. I don't want to write a big essay, but what I loved the most :

- Christina and Meredith dancing it out ( on a song that has already been used on Grey's once, right? ), Christina giving her some last advice about Derek and how to taunt Alex on a daily base, haha. That scene is probably my favorite scene of the episode. It captured the Meredith/Christina dynamic perfectly. Also the line Christina used earlier on in the episode : ''You and me..don't feel done'', or something like that.

- George mentions. Izzie mentions. Gun man episode, plane crash, bomb episode...all the throwbacks!

- Christina brought that long needed fight between Meredith and Christina. Curious where that fight is going to go and wether Amelia is staying or not. I hope she does.

- Christina's last scene with Alex ( praising him ) and leaving him her shares.

- Never shipped Owen with Christina, but it was hard not to cry with her standing behind the glass....that look between them..

- Short, but cute Calzona moment! And nice scenes for April/Jackson!

- Beatiful exit for Leah. Way better than last week. I wish her all the best!

Other than that...the half sister story line could be interesting if it's well written. I don't want another copy of Lexie, but I hope they won't go there. I will say that the casting seemed weird..

This episode will mainly be remembered as the Christina bawling episode. Couldn't help myself....I started crying when they showed the Mer/Christina montage before the credits. All the way through. Bye Christina!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-16-2014, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Perfect ending for Cristina, loved it so much!

Another sister?

Quote:
I will say that the casting seemed weird..
Why?

Quote:
So happy that Cristina gave Alex her shares. She knows that he belongs at the hospital instead of that office. I feel so sorry for Bailey though. She is going to be so disappointed.
It's still not sure which one of them is going to get the seat though unless Shonda is going to pretend that any board member can just give their shares to whoever they want. Personally I'm not thrilled by either being a board member because they are not great candidates. Bailey almost got the hospital sued and Alex is too hot-headed to be on the board of the hospital.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 05-16-2014 at 01:10 PM
Old 05-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thisi s the first time since early last season I watched the show , I wanted to see Sandra/ Cristina goodbye .. tearful. but at least she had a happy ending . Once the show ends for good perhaps she will make one more apperance .

I did feel cheated that she never got final hug from Owen, everything they went thru. Sionce i last watched , dedsereved one more moment. Her in the vieweing area saying goodbye as he was in the middle of a major operation wasnt satisfying enough .

I loved tge scens with Mer and Cristina best friends forever , glad they had a fun moment to dance and laugh . That really made her leaving a lot easier .

Cant really remark on the rest that went on . with a lot of newbies.

Jackson and April was nice. I had been reading on the big wedding twist this season . Happy to see Arizona and Calie happy and still together . Merdith and derick agian not up on there story . but since the actors are staying on the story made scense .

richard and the twist in the end nice ... I was begining to think something happened to Baily only seeing her near the end ...
Old 05-16-2014, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

I am glad that her goodbye with Owen wasn't as intimate as hers with the originals. He was only part of her SL for 5 seasons.
Old 05-16-2014, 02:50 PM
Loyal Fan

this was the perfect exit for Cristina I'm definitely going to miss her...Greys won't be the same without her. I think I've lost the count of the times I've cried during the episode. goodbye cristina I Will miss you terribly

What can I say about Mer/Cristina I love all their scene,they always were the core relationship of the show goodbye twisted sister

japril sweet and perfect as always

I'm mad another Grey-sibling, seriously? you've gotta be kidding me with this. we don’t need a new Lexie I'm still mourning her loss....and imo no one can't replace her
Old 05-16-2014, 03:21 PM
Supreme Fan

That scene where Mer and Christina are dancing it out..I keep rewatching it, lol. It's just SO good. The mentions, the throwbacks...awesome! Christina calling Meredith the ''sun'' = makes me bawl every time!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-16-2014, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
That scene where Mer and Christina are dancing it out..I keep rewatching it, lol. It's just SO good. The mentions, the throwbacks...awesome! Christina calling Meredith the ''sun'' = makes me bawl every time!
Who hass the gif of that scene ? never mind

credit http://fernandoarzapalo.tumblr.com
Old 05-16-2014, 03:29 PM
Supreme Fan

http://24.media.tumblr.com/40886e6e1...oai9o6_250.gif
Old 05-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Extreme Fan

No more Cristina I really don't want her to be gone. She is the character that made GA for me. But I am glad she got the ending she deserves and one that is true to her character. But GA will not be the same without her.
Old 05-16-2014, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay I don't really post here but I've been an avid watcher since season 1. The only reason I stuck around for this season was because I had heard of Christina's leaving so I wanted to see how it would play out.

I have to say, best GA exit ever!!!!!!!!!!

I've been disappointed in the exits of other characters but they gave Christian the much needed exit she deserved. When they showed that collage of pics at the beginning I thought 'oh no they killed her' so that bit was a little decieving (great on their part to fool me like that!)

Everything about her exit was perfect from the mentions of George, Izzie, the accidents that have happened to the Tegan & Sara dancing.

And major thanks for them not killing her!

Also best finale ever!

And yet another Grey sister- sweet. Given Richard and Eliss' Grey's history that's no surprise! I want a flashback of that moment!

And that Mer/Der stuff- no surprise. I actually had a dream that Derek would leave to his new job and Meredith would stay
Emma♥Neal
Old 05-16-2014, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Mer's sister's complexion matters. Sometimes a biracial couple has a child that looks more one race than another.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

It wasn't really her complexion that bothered me. She just doesn't look like a child of Ellis Grey to me. But whatevs. I'm not too keen on the storyline anyway. As long as she doesn't permanently join the cast, I don't care though. I'd also prefer she not become Owen's next love interest. There was a rumor when we first heard she was coming to Grey's that she would go on a date with a male surgeon. Maybe the media mixed up Richard and her confrontation as a date??? They couldn't possibly be hinting at the premiere already, could they?

I think Owen is too messed up to be dating anyone at this point. Maybe by mid season 11 he'll be ready to date again.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Well Jackson doesn't look like a child of Ellis Grey's either. He merely looks biracial. I know a lot of people wanted him to be the love child but I am glad he is not. I think he deserves his own storyline outside of the lead characters.

I think they'll probably set him up with Amelia otherwise she has nothing to do.